Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › GIGABYTE Z77X Owners/Discussion/Information/Support Thread and Club (UD5H, UD3H, D3H, and ALL)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GIGABYTE Z77X Owners/Discussion/Information/Support Thread and Club (UD5H, UD3H, D3H, and ALL) - Page 644

post #6431 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt26LFC View Post

Cheers mate that worked a treat! Just gotts pop the latest bios on now smile.gif

Glad to hear that. thumb.gif
post #6432 of 6656
For some strange reason my Z77x-UD3H (Bios F18/F19) is dying frown.gif, continues bsods under windows desktop or browsing web pages, black screen and annoying noise while gaming (Dota 2, Darksiders 2, Bad Company 2, BF3, etc..)

My config is:
1) Intel Core i7 3770k also trying with Core i5 2500k
2) Cpu Cooler Cooler Master 212, i was to planning to put LQ but sadly MB is getting worst
3) Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 16GB 1600 MHz also trying with Gskill Ripjaws (2x4GB) 8GB 2133 MHz.
4) XFX Radeon Double Dissipation R9 290X 4GB / Also trying with EVGA GTX 760 FTW 4GB
5) 1 SSD Plextor 256 GB SATA3, 3TB Seagate SATA3
6) Creative Sound Blaster Recon 3d Fatality
7) PSU Thermaltake ToughPower 1275W 80 plus Platinum also trying with Corsair AX1200 and EVGA NEX 650 (80 Plus Gold)
8) Case Fractal Design Arc XL
9) Windows 7 SP1 x64

Sometimes works fine but every day i have to reset the pc and the hell begins don't boot, then boot and initiate Uefi Bios, then windows logon after a while bsod e7 or even restart in a blink of an eye...

I like the performance of the 3770k but the issues with the MB is annyoing me, I also put another bios F20e beta, F19 beta, F18 the last is more stable.

If this Mb pass away what purchase recommend an used Asrock or Asus, i dont want to spend to much money around 150-170 bucks is fine.

Thanks if someone can help me smile.gif
Edited by Dohko702 - 12/10/14 at 12:08pm
post #6433 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohko702 View Post

For some strange reason my Z77x-UD3H (Bios F18/F19) is dying frown.gif, continues bsods under windows desktop or browsing web pages, black screen and annoying noise while gaming (Dota 2, Darksiders 2, Bad Company 2, BF3, etc..)

My config is:
1) Intel Core i7 3770k also trying with Core i5 2500k
2) Cpu Cooler Cooler Master 212, i was to planning to put LQ but sadly MB is getting worst
3) Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 16GB 1600 MHz also trying with Gskill Ripjaws (2x4GB) 8GB 2133 MHz.
4) XFX Radeon Double Dissipation R9 290X 4GB / Also trying with EVGA GTX 760 FTW 4GB
5) 1 SSD Plextor 256 GB SATA3, 3TB Seagate SATA3
6) Creative Sound Blaster Recon 3d Fatality
7) PSU Thermaltake ToughPower 1275W 80 plus Platinum also trying with Corsair AX1200 and EVGA NEX 650 (80 Plus Gold)
8) Case Fractal Design Arc XL
9) Windows 7 SP1 x64

Sometimes works fine but every day i have to reset the pc and the hell begins don't boot, then boot and initiate Uefi Bios, then windows logon after a while bsod e7 or even restart in a blink of an eye...

I like the performance of the 3770k but the issues with the MB is annyoing me, I also put another bios F20e beta, F19 beta, F18 the last is more stable.

If this Mb pass away what purchase recommend an used Asrock or Asus, i dont want to spend to much money around 150-170 bucks is fine.

Thanks if someone can help me smile.gif


Hi mate, can you tell me the debug code from your mobo when you bsod or crash ???
post #6434 of 6656
Just stays in A0 and then restart the pc

Thx
post #6435 of 6656
Hey guys I'm in the process of under volting my 3470 and I have a few questions regarding the BIOS on my Z77 D3H.

What does PWM phase control do in the BIOS? Will I run into any problems if I set it to Lite PWR as opposed to auto?

Should I under volt using LLC or without it?

Thanks.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3470 GIGABYTE Z77-D3H EVGA 780 Ti w/ H80i (richie's bracket) Samsung 30nm 2x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Intel 520 240GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB CM Hyper 212 Evo 2x Fractal R2 140mm 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x Phanteks PH-F140HP_WT 1x Phanteks PH-F140SP Windows 10 Home 64-bit AOC G2460PG (GSYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Quickfire TK (Browns) w/ 40A-R O-Rings... Antec TPC-650 Fractal R4 Zowie FK2 2016 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Intel Promo *free* Logitech Z-5 Klipsch R6i ASUS Xonar DGX 
AudioAudio
Philips SHP9500 Creative Aurvana Live! 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3470 GIGABYTE Z77-D3H EVGA 780 Ti w/ H80i (richie's bracket) Samsung 30nm 2x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Intel 520 240GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB CM Hyper 212 Evo 2x Fractal R2 140mm 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x Phanteks PH-F140HP_WT 1x Phanteks PH-F140SP Windows 10 Home 64-bit AOC G2460PG (GSYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Quickfire TK (Browns) w/ 40A-R O-Rings... Antec TPC-650 Fractal R4 Zowie FK2 2016 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Intel Promo *free* Logitech Z-5 Klipsch R6i ASUS Xonar DGX 
AudioAudio
Philips SHP9500 Creative Aurvana Live! 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6436 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohko702 View Post

Just stays in A0 and then restart the pc

Thx

As i see in your first post you use different hardware and the problem still occur, try to change also windows, if the problem continue change mobo, asus is better from asrock but this time its difficult to find z77 boards, so try to find asus (z77 pro or deluxe) or the Fatal1ty Z77 Professional-M from asrock will do the job. thumb.gif

Edit: The A0 code means that all is ok "A0 = IDE initialization is started", so its normal, maybe the bsod are software related.
Edited by hht92 - 12/11/14 at 7:15am
post #6437 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBombzor View Post

Hey guys I'm in the process of under volting my 3470 and I have a few questions regarding the BIOS on my Z77 D3H.

What does PWM phase control do in the BIOS? Will I run into any problems if I set it to Lite PWR as opposed to auto?

Should I under volt using LLC or without it?

Thanks.

Hi mate read this http://www.overclock.net/t/1247413/ivy-bridge-overclocking-guide-with-ln2-guide-at-the-end

also check the mid page he explains a lot about the settings in the bios
"PWM Phase Control: This setting determines how to balance temperature with performance to provide either the best VRM performance or the best temperature for the VRM itself."
post #6438 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by hht92 View Post

As i see in your first post you use different hardware and the problem still occur, try ti change also windows, if the problem continue change mobo, asus is better from asrock but this time its difficult to find z77 boards, so try to find asus (z77 pro or deluxe) or the Fatal1ty Z77 Professional-M from asrock will do the job. thumb.gif

Edit: The A0 code means that all is ok "A0 = IDE initialization is started", so its normal, maybe the bsod are software related.

Thx man, i will try with Win 8.1, by the way Asus motherboards with Z77 chipset are too expensive, also bent pins, no accessories, so i will give a chance with this MSI Z77A-G45 Thunderbolt in purchased in ebay used with all accessories 99 bucks I don't want to spend to much money and wait for DDR4.

I will try tonight with F17 Bios.
post #6439 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohko702 View Post

Thx man, i will try with Win 8.1, by the way Asus motherboards with Z77 chipset are too expensive, also bent pins, no accessories, so i will give a chance with this MSI Z77A-G45 Thunderbolt in purchased in ebay used with all accessories 99 bucks I don't want to spend to much money and wait for DDR4.

I will try tonight with F17 Bios.

Msi is very good too so go for it, also if you have any overckock remove that too and if you can see the bsod with bsod viewer and tell me the bsod code will help too, but for now just try new os.
post #6440 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by hht92 View Post

Hi mate read this http://www.overclock.net/t/1247413/ivy-bridge-overclocking-guide-with-ln2-guide-at-the-end

also check the mid page he explains a lot about the settings in the bios
"PWM Phase Control: This setting determines how to balance temperature with performance to provide either the best VRM performance or the best temperature for the VRM itself."
Holy crap that guide was amazing! It answered all of my questions.
Thanks!
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3470 GIGABYTE Z77-D3H EVGA 780 Ti w/ H80i (richie's bracket) Samsung 30nm 2x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Intel 520 240GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB CM Hyper 212 Evo 2x Fractal R2 140mm 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x Phanteks PH-F140HP_WT 1x Phanteks PH-F140SP Windows 10 Home 64-bit AOC G2460PG (GSYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Quickfire TK (Browns) w/ 40A-R O-Rings... Antec TPC-650 Fractal R4 Zowie FK2 2016 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Intel Promo *free* Logitech Z-5 Klipsch R6i ASUS Xonar DGX 
AudioAudio
Philips SHP9500 Creative Aurvana Live! 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3470 GIGABYTE Z77-D3H EVGA 780 Ti w/ H80i (richie's bracket) Samsung 30nm 2x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Intel 520 240GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB CM Hyper 212 Evo 2x Fractal R2 140mm 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x Phanteks PH-F140HP_WT 1x Phanteks PH-F140SP Windows 10 Home 64-bit AOC G2460PG (GSYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Quickfire TK (Browns) w/ 40A-R O-Rings... Antec TPC-650 Fractal R4 Zowie FK2 2016 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Intel Promo *free* Logitech Z-5 Klipsch R6i ASUS Xonar DGX 
AudioAudio
Philips SHP9500 Creative Aurvana Live! 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › GIGABYTE Z77X Owners/Discussion/Information/Support Thread and Club (UD5H, UD3H, D3H, and ALL)