Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › April Foldathon - Stats and Prizes posted
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

April Foldathon - Stats and Prizes posted - Page 25

post #241 of 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethy666 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodac View Post

I don't recall it ever stated that Folding Editors - myself in particulal - don't lie.

In fact, I've said many times that I do lie. A lot. And for no reason other than I wanted to lie.

BUT,,, are you lying now? rolleyes.gif

Noooo; this is the z paradox.

Also, always tweet. Even if no-one reads them. That's the whole point of Twitter yessir.gif
post #242 of 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega17 View Post

Noooo; this is the z paradox.
Also, always tweet. Even if no-one reads them. That's the whole point of Twitter yessir.gif

I though z was a paradox? headscratch.gif
post #243 of 511

I've been getting and instantly failing some projects a few times in the last 3 days. Here is the log of the last one(10125):

April 19 05:37:08 UTC Log (Click to show)

--- Opening Log file [April 19 05:37:08 UTC]


# Windows SMP Console Edition #################################################

###############################################################################

                       Folding@Home Client Version 6.34

                          http://folding.stanford.edu

###############################################################################
###############################################################################

Launch directory: C:\Users\-M4V3R1CK-\Documents\Apps\Installed\FAH GPU Tracker V2\SMP
Executable: C:\Users\-M4V3R1CK-\Documents\Apps\Installed\FAH GPU Tracker V2\FAH.exe
Arguments: -oneunit -forceasm -smp 7 -bigadv

[05:37:08] - Ask before connecting: No
[05:37:08] - User name: nawon72 (Team 37726)
[05:37:08] - User ID: 37AEBD350B4ACA95
[05:37:08] - Machine ID: 2
[05:37:08]
[05:37:08] Work directory not found. Creating...
[05:37:08] Could not open work queue, generating new queue...
[05:37:08] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[05:37:08] Cleaning up work directory
[05:37:08] + Attempting to get work packet
[05:37:08] Passkey found
[05:37:08] - Connecting to assignment server
[05:37:08] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.65.75).
[05:37:08] + News From Folding@Home: Welcome to Folding@Home
[05:37:08] Loaded queue successfully.
[05:37:10] + Closed connections
[05:37:10]
[05:37:10] + Processing work unit
[05:37:10] Core required: FahCore_a3.exe
[05:37:10] Core found.
[05:37:10] Working on queue slot 01 [April 19 05:37:10 UTC]
[05:37:10] + Working ...
[05:37:10]
[05:37:10] *------------------------------*
[05:37:10] Folding@Home Gromacs SMP Core
[05:37:10] Version 2.27 (Dec. 15, 2010)
[05:37:10]
[05:37:10] Preparing to commence simulation
[05:37:10] - Assembly optimizations manually forced on.
[05:37:10] - Not checking prior termination.
[05:37:10] - Expanded 787720 -> 1476132 (decompressed 187.3 percent)
[05:37:10] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=787720 data_size=1476132, decompressed_data_size=1476132 diff=0
[05:37:10] - Digital signature verified
[05:37:10]
[05:37:10] Project: 10125 (Run 4, Clone 0, Gen 61)
[05:37:10]
[05:37:10] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[05:37:10] Entering M.D.
[05:37:16] Mapping NT from 7 to 7
[05:37:17] mdrun returned 255
[05:37:17] Going to send back what have done -- stepsTotalG=2000000
[05:37:17] Work fraction=0.0000 steps=2000000.
[05:37:21] logfile size=0 infoLength=0 edr=0 trr=25
[05:37:21] logfile size: 0 info=0 bed=0 hdr=25
[05:37:21] - Writing 643 bytes of core data to disk...
[05:37:21] Done: 131 -> 148 (compressed to 112.9 percent)
[05:37:21]   ... Done.
[05:37:21]
[05:37:21] Folding@home Core Shutdown: EARLY_UNIT_END

Folding@Home Client Shutdown at user request.

Folding@Home Client Shutdown.

I've attached the other logs. Any ideas?

 

WU Failures.zip 6k .zip file

 

post #244 of 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethy666 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega17 View Post

Noooo; this is the z paradox.
Also, always tweet. Even if no-one reads them. That's the whole point of Twitter yessir.gif

I though z was a paradox? headscratch.gif

No, Zodac is a pod.
post #245 of 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawon72 View Post

I've been getting and instantly failing some projects a few times in the last 3 days. Here is the log of the last one(10125): April 19 05:37:08 UTC Log (Click to show)
--- Opening Log file [April 19 05:37:08 UTC]



# Windows SMP Console Edition #################################################
###############################################################################


                       Folding@Home Client Version 6.34


                          http://folding.stanford.edu


###############################################################################

###############################################################################


Launch directory: C:\Users\-M4V3R1CK-\Documents\Apps\Installed\FAH GPU Tracker V2\SMP

Executable: C:\Users\-M4V3R1CK-\Documents\Apps\Installed\FAH GPU Tracker V2\FAH.exe

Arguments: -oneunit -forceasm -smp 7 -bigadv


[05:37:08] - Ask before connecting: No

[05:37:08] - User name: nawon72 (Team 37726)

[05:37:08] - User ID: 37AEBD350B4ACA95

[05:37:08] - Machine ID: 2

[05:37:08]

[05:37:08] Work directory not found. Creating...

[05:37:08] Could not open work queue, generating new queue...

[05:37:08] - Preparing to get new work unit...

[05:37:08] Cleaning up work directory

[05:37:08] + Attempting to get work packet

[05:37:08] Passkey found

[05:37:08] - Connecting to assignment server

[05:37:08] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.65.75).

[05:37:08] + News From Folding@Home: Welcome to Folding@Home

[05:37:08] Loaded queue successfully.

[05:37:10] + Closed connections

[05:37:10]

[05:37:10] + Processing work unit

[05:37:10] Core required: FahCore_a3.exe

[05:37:10] Core found.

[05:37:10] Working on queue slot 01 [April 19 05:37:10 UTC]

[05:37:10] + Working ...

[05:37:10]

[05:37:10] *
*

[05:37:10] Folding@Home Gromacs SMP Core

[05:37:10] Version 2.27 (Dec. 15, 2010)

[05:37:10]

[05:37:10] Preparing to commence simulation

[05:37:10] - Assembly optimizations manually forced on.

[05:37:10] - Not checking prior termination.

[05:37:10] - Expanded 787720 -> 1476132 (decompressed 187.3 percent)

[05:37:10] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=787720 data_size=1476132, decompressed_data_size=1476132 diff=0

[05:37:10] - Digital signature verified

[05:37:10]

[05:37:10] Project: 10125 (Run 4, Clone 0, Gen 61)

[05:37:10]

[05:37:10] Assembly optimizations on if available.

[05:37:10] Entering M.D.

[05:37:16] Mapping NT from 7 to 7

[05:37:17] mdrun returned 255

[05:37:17] Going to send back what have done -- stepsTotalG=2000000

[05:37:17] Work fraction=0.0000 steps=2000000.

[05:37:21] logfile size=0 infoLength=0 edr=0 trr=25

[05:37:21] logfile size: 0 info=0 bed=0 hdr=25

[05:37:21] - Writing 643 bytes of core data to disk...

[05:37:21] Done: 131 -> 148 (compressed to 112.9 percent)

[05:37:21]   ... Done.

[05:37:21]

[05:37:21] Folding@home Core Shutdown: EARLY_UNIT_END


Folding@Home Client Shutdown at user request.


Folding@Home Client Shutdown.
I've attached the other logs. Any ideas?

WU Failures.zip 6k .zip file

IIRC the 10xxx work units do not like running on odd numbered cores. Try running the client with an even number of cores instead of an odd number of cores.
post #246 of 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
IIRC the 10xxx work units do not like running on odd numbered cores. Try running the client with an even number of cores instead of an odd number of cores.


Ah yes, I remember reading that somewhere. So I'll have to run smp 6 since I already get the occasional processor overload with smp 7. Should I stop running bigadv, and run normal or advmethods in that case? I want the most PPD of course.

 

And what about the failed 7501 and 7500 projects?

 

 

post #247 of 511
Stats are down...mad.gif
 
TC folding
(7 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K Asus Gene-z MSI 570 Ripjaws X Series 8GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
OCZ Vertex 3 XSPC Raystorm Block + 180mm Radiator Windows 7 Ultimate/Ubuntu 10.10 Corsair 750TX 
Case
Silverstone TJ08-E 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K Sabertooth P67 ATI 4650 GSkill 2133 2x2GB 
CoolingOSCase
XSPC Rasa, RX240 Ubuntu 10.10 Fractal Midi 
  hide details  
Reply
 
TC folding
(7 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K Asus Gene-z MSI 570 Ripjaws X Series 8GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
OCZ Vertex 3 XSPC Raystorm Block + 180mm Radiator Windows 7 Ultimate/Ubuntu 10.10 Corsair 750TX 
Case
Silverstone TJ08-E 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K Sabertooth P67 ATI 4650 GSkill 2133 2x2GB 
CoolingOSCase
XSPC Rasa, RX240 Ubuntu 10.10 Fractal Midi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #248 of 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshHuman View Post

Stats are down...mad.gif

Works for me

lmao, love what happens when you look up Zodac's name with the new script lachen.gif
The Lie v2
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690k ASRock z97 Extreme 4 EVGA GTX 1070 Crucial 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial MX300 WD Caviar Blue 500 Gb Crucial MX300 Corsair H100i 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Manjaro Win10 lg29um58 Ducky One TKL RGB 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ Modxtreme 600w INWin 303 Logitech G602 Rubber 
AudioOther
HD598 Lots of fans 
  hide details  
Reply
The Lie v2
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690k ASRock z97 Extreme 4 EVGA GTX 1070 Crucial 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial MX300 WD Caviar Blue 500 Gb Crucial MX300 Corsair H100i 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Manjaro Win10 lg29um58 Ducky One TKL RGB 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ Modxtreme 600w INWin 303 Logitech G602 Rubber 
AudioOther
HD598 Lots of fans 
  hide details  
Reply
post #249 of 511
My little easter egg for zodac rolleyes.gif



Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshHuman View Post

Stats are down...mad.gif
whay do you mean they are down? like the page wont load or some other problem?
post #250 of 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalhand View Post

My little easter egg for zodac rolleyes.gif



Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshHuman View Post

Stats are down...mad.gif
whay do you mean they are down? like the page wont load or some other problem?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
User:

Update in 12 Minutes
Start Now Total
2,002,437 0 -2,002,437

Somehow I don't believe this is correct for me. So yeah it's down. mellowsmiley.gif

~Ceadder smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Overclock.net Folding@Home Team
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › April Foldathon - Stats and Prizes posted