Originally Posted by Captain_cannonfodder
I noticed my points are racking up like crazy since I started on this project.
As is why I've started this thread
Originally Posted by DarkRyder
quite possibly a driver error or an unstable overclock.
I recently went back to 280.13 (which is the current provided by canonical) and it seems to have fixed most of me 3D issues (I forget where I initially posted this and others were helping)
The most logical thing I can think of is an unstable overclock on my graphics card (which is funny because I haven't messed with it's over clock since the O'l 939 was my main rig). It looks like most of the errored tasks are ones that tried to run on the gpu, but it irks me that there are some errors that weren't