First thing is put the driver files on a USB stick, make a folder named RAID and put the 6 driver files into the RAID folder.
Now Erase the array in the RAID Utility at startup.
Make sure theres only the two SSD drives hooked up.
Now go into BIOS and put the drives to AHCI, Now boot the Win7 DVD, once at the first screen click next, Then on the next screen at the lower left it will say Recovery Tools etc, Go into that and choose Command Prompt.
select disk 0
select disk 1
Now click the Restart button.
Now go back into BIOS set it back to RAID mode save and exit. Now go back into the RAID Utility.
Now make the RAID Array (RAID 0) choose 32k stripe/strip.
Lastly boot to the Win7 DVD to finally install Windows, Click next on the Language window then click Install. Plug in the USB stick with the driver, Now click Custom Install and on the next window choose "Load Driver" near the bottom and goto the the USB drive and highlight the RAID folder and click next and then choose next again to install the driver.
After Windows Update updates Windows install all your drivers, once the drivers are all loaded you can install the Intel RST Software GUI from the same driver branch as the one on the USB key.
Order of things when I install Win7. (I use Win8.1 now though)
1. Once booted into Windows for the first time I configure it how I like it.
2. Install the network driver.
3. Install DirectX web installer.
4. Run Windows Update Restart when asked then once back into Windows Run Windows Update again until it says Your PC is upto date.
5. I activate Windows.
6. Install the Intel Chipset drivers.
7. Install Intel USB 3.0 drivers.
8. Install Intel Management Engine
9. Install Intel RST Software package.
10. Install Audio driver.
11. Install GPU driver
FYI: TRIM should be working without any intervention on your part.Edited by garikfox - 8/31/14 at 1:16am