Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › [Case Mod] Wonka Folding Factory Tower - EpicPC Cases Thermal Tower Mod
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Case Mod] Wonka Folding Factory Tower - EpicPC Cases Thermal Tower Mod - Page 10

post #91 of 171
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr one View Post

you can build bombproof shelter with thoose cases biggrin.gif how much this one case costs?

ud probly rather not know but my bank did loos 4 digits frown.gif
post #92 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitzab1 View Post

ud probly rather not know but my bank did loos 4 digits frown.gif

holly rog sticker on tha mobo, for four digits price i could do golden case biggrin.gif
post #93 of 171
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr one View Post

holly rog sticker on tha mobo, for four digits price i could do golden case biggrin.gif

yer a Grand is a bit mutch but it is production build line #1 EK waterblocks didnt beat me to it so thay get # 2

nanananananananananananann EK water blocks biggrin.gif
post #94 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitzab1 View Post

yer a Grand is a bit mutch but it is production build line #1 EK waterblocks didnt beat me to it so thay get # 2
nanananananananananananann EK water blocks biggrin.gif

lol, btw what thick is that acrylic sheet that used to make that case?
post #95 of 171
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr one View Post

lol, btw what thick is that acrylic sheet that used to make that case?

i think its 6mm

some peaces may be 8 mm if u have skype u can have a closer look smile.gif

skitzab1 thumb.gif
post #96 of 171
Subbed. Reading the build log now. Already looks epic!
Talon
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1 Intel Core I5 2500k 3.3G 6M R BX80623I52500K Asus P8Z68-V LE Z68 LGA1155 R  1 Zotac Geforce GTX 465 ZT-40301-10P 4Gx2 G-Skill F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL  
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1 LG Dual Layer Dvd / Memorex 52x cdrw 5 System Fans Windows 7 Ultimate x64 / Mint Linux acer G235HAbd 23'' LCD monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Ultra X XFX 850 Watt Modded Rosewill R223-P-BK Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000-v1.0 
  hide details  
Reply
Talon
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1 Intel Core I5 2500k 3.3G 6M R BX80623I52500K Asus P8Z68-V LE Z68 LGA1155 R  1 Zotac Geforce GTX 465 ZT-40301-10P 4Gx2 G-Skill F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL  
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1 LG Dual Layer Dvd / Memorex 52x cdrw 5 System Fans Windows 7 Ultimate x64 / Mint Linux acer G235HAbd 23'' LCD monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Ultra X XFX 850 Watt Modded Rosewill R223-P-BK Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000-v1.0 
  hide details  
Reply
post #97 of 171
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5prout View Post

Subbed. Reading the build log now. Already looks epic!

parts like cooling and hardware not rely sorted yet just working on theme for now smile.gif

but lots of rad room smile.gif
thumb.gif
post #98 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitzab1 View Post

parts like cooling and hardware not rely sorted yet just working on theme for now smile.gif
but lots of rad room smile.gif
thumb.gif

Yep, looking good so far though!

I absolutely love the theme biggrin.gif
Talon
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1 Intel Core I5 2500k 3.3G 6M R BX80623I52500K Asus P8Z68-V LE Z68 LGA1155 R  1 Zotac Geforce GTX 465 ZT-40301-10P 4Gx2 G-Skill F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL  
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1 LG Dual Layer Dvd / Memorex 52x cdrw 5 System Fans Windows 7 Ultimate x64 / Mint Linux acer G235HAbd 23'' LCD monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Ultra X XFX 850 Watt Modded Rosewill R223-P-BK Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000-v1.0 
  hide details  
Reply
Talon
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1 Intel Core I5 2500k 3.3G 6M R BX80623I52500K Asus P8Z68-V LE Z68 LGA1155 R  1 Zotac Geforce GTX 465 ZT-40301-10P 4Gx2 G-Skill F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL  
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1 LG Dual Layer Dvd / Memorex 52x cdrw 5 System Fans Windows 7 Ultimate x64 / Mint Linux acer G235HAbd 23'' LCD monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Ultra X XFX 850 Watt Modded Rosewill R223-P-BK Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000-v1.0 
  hide details  
Reply
post #99 of 171
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5prout View Post

Yep, looking good so far though!
I absolutely love the theme biggrin.gif

if u have seen any of my other builds u will alredy know i go overbourd with cooling smile.gif i got 3 rads into a stock storm trooper case 2x 240 and a 360 lol biggrin.gif

so we can only imagine whats going to hapen here smile.gif
post #100 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitzab1 View Post

if u have seen any of my other builds u will alredy know i go overbourd with cooling smile.gif i got 3 rads into a stock storm trooper case 2x 240 and a 360 lol biggrin.gif
so we can only imagine whats going to hapen here smile.gif

and then u called that rad pc? biggrin.gif joking
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mod Work Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › [Case Mod] Wonka Folding Factory Tower - EpicPC Cases Thermal Tower Mod