Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › [Official] ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Owners Thread/Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Owners Thread/Club - Page 546

post #5451 of 6909
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJeckyl7 View Post


Yeah, I only have one at the back of the case, so we'll see how it goes. I want to keep a good positive pressure in the case, so I'll be running the 2 exhaust fans at a lower speed...5x intake fans, 2 exhaust, should be able to keep them all at lower speeds and still have good air flow. Those Corsair's are nice though. I looked at them when I was ordering for the build. I'm going to confess that I got the sickleflow more for the look of the fan through the side window while lit up *bows head in shame*

No shame needed.

Here are some options if you find that the sickleflow isn't satisfactory.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835553012
or
http://www.amazon.com/Technologies-RF-FZ120-U1-FZ-120mm-Airflow-Cooling/dp/B007WR0EP0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364504094&sr=8-1&keywords=nzxt+120mm+blue
MotherFo-PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3770k Asus Sabertooth Z77 EVGA GTX 460 1GB Corsair Vengence 16gb Gold/Olive colored 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Asus 16x DVDRW Corsair H100 Windows 7x64 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Sharp 32" LCD TV Seasonic x850 Corsair C70 Olive Drab Logitech mx518 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries QCK Creative Fatal1ty Pro Sound card Altec Lansing 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
MotherFo-PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3770k Asus Sabertooth Z77 EVGA GTX 460 1GB Corsair Vengence 16gb Gold/Olive colored 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Asus 16x DVDRW Corsair H100 Windows 7x64 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Sharp 32" LCD TV Seasonic x850 Corsair C70 Olive Drab Logitech mx518 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries QCK Creative Fatal1ty Pro Sound card Altec Lansing 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5452 of 6909
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherFo View Post

Should just put the Win64e folder on the root of your C drive.

run cmd as administrator search cmd right click and run as administrator

type: cd .. (hit enter)

type: cd .. (hit enter)

Then you should see C:\>_

type: cd Win64e (hit enter)

type: 82579VSKUW64e.exe -nosilent (hit enter)


That should do it. If it doesn't I'm not really sure. Please excuse my command line. I've never been too good with it.

It seemed to be loading the driver then said no update was needed. Anyway, same situation except it won't even load the google and it won't show Networks at all now(Still shows full connection bar). I wonder if I use an ethernet cable instead of wireless. This is getting worrisome. Should I try to reinstall the LAN driver again?
post #5453 of 6909
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnfamous View Post

Yeah I'm running the latest version of AI Suite although that is the only program I am using to monitor motherboard temps.

There are several posts in this thread about sensors being wacky or off. My ai suite would occasionally say my 3.3v was off. You could try another psu if you really wanted to, but you are most likely fine. If the board and surrounding components temps are normal most of the time, you shouldn't need to worry. You can also set them to ignore in the ai suite. (that way you don't get the pop ups)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MjKll View Post

It seemed to be loading the driver then said no update was needed. Anyway, same situation except it won't even load the google and it won't show Networks at all now(Still shows full connection bar). I wonder if I use an ethernet cable instead of wireless. This is getting worrisome. Should I try to reinstall the LAN driver again?

Well that update should only be for the ethernet anyways. It has nothing to do with the Wireless. So if this is wireless related, that has to be the wifi card or the wireless settings themselves. smile.gif

Perhaps you should power cycle your router and modem?
MotherFo-PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3770k Asus Sabertooth Z77 EVGA GTX 460 1GB Corsair Vengence 16gb Gold/Olive colored 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Asus 16x DVDRW Corsair H100 Windows 7x64 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Sharp 32" LCD TV Seasonic x850 Corsair C70 Olive Drab Logitech mx518 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries QCK Creative Fatal1ty Pro Sound card Altec Lansing 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
MotherFo-PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3770k Asus Sabertooth Z77 EVGA GTX 460 1GB Corsair Vengence 16gb Gold/Olive colored 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Asus 16x DVDRW Corsair H100 Windows 7x64 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Sharp 32" LCD TV Seasonic x850 Corsair C70 Olive Drab Logitech mx518 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries QCK Creative Fatal1ty Pro Sound card Altec Lansing 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5454 of 6909

The Cougar Dual-X is sexy, I might have to get one just cuz tongue.gif As for the NZXT's, have 2 of those as my intake fans in the front. I have these in another build and I love them. I think through the front grill of this case they will create a nice blue effect.
Mr. Hyde
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC Radeon HD 7950 3GB... G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Enhanced Chronos Deluxe 240GB SATA III ... ASUS Black Blu-ray Burner SATA BW-12B1ST Custom Loop Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
ASUS VE258Q Black 25" x3 (tri-monitor) CORSAIR HX Series HX750 Antec Eleven Hundred 
  hide details  
Reply
Mr. Hyde
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC Radeon HD 7950 3GB... G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Enhanced Chronos Deluxe 240GB SATA III ... ASUS Black Blu-ray Burner SATA BW-12B1ST Custom Loop Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
ASUS VE258Q Black 25" x3 (tri-monitor) CORSAIR HX Series HX750 Antec Eleven Hundred 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5455 of 6909
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJeckyl7 View Post

The Cougar Dual-X is sexy, I might have to get one just cuz tongue.gif As for the NZXT's, have 2 of those as my intake fans in the front. I have these in another build and I love them. I think through the front grill of this case they will create a nice blue effect.

Are the NZXT's 3-pin fans or 4-pin?
MotherFo-PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3770k Asus Sabertooth Z77 EVGA GTX 460 1GB Corsair Vengence 16gb Gold/Olive colored 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Asus 16x DVDRW Corsair H100 Windows 7x64 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Sharp 32" LCD TV Seasonic x850 Corsair C70 Olive Drab Logitech mx518 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries QCK Creative Fatal1ty Pro Sound card Altec Lansing 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
MotherFo-PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3770k Asus Sabertooth Z77 EVGA GTX 460 1GB Corsair Vengence 16gb Gold/Olive colored 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Asus 16x DVDRW Corsair H100 Windows 7x64 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Sharp 32" LCD TV Seasonic x850 Corsair C70 Olive Drab Logitech mx518 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries QCK Creative Fatal1ty Pro Sound card Altec Lansing 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5456 of 6909
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherFo View Post

There are several posts in this thread about sensors being wacky or off. My ai suite would occasionally say my 3.3v was off. You could try another psu if you really wanted to, but you are most likely fine. If the board and surrounding components temps are normal most of the time, you shouldn't need to worry. You can also set them to ignore in the ai suite. (that way you don't get the pop ups)
Well that update should only be for the ethernet anyways. It has nothing to do with the Wireless. So if this is wireless related, that has to be the wifi card or the wireless settings themselves. smile.gif

Perhaps you should power cycle your router and modem?

Well after restarting the computer the networks are showing again but still not connecting after a restart. Ill try what you said or use an ethernet cable. Should I have the wireless driver in the Sabertooth Z77 support site? It's still in beta and there's only one. It's strange though as the adapter was working before. I will just experiment a bit
post #5457 of 6909
Ok does anyone here have ASUS set up error when booting into windows?

This is the error i get and would like advice how to get rid of it unless there is an error?

Appdata\local\Temp\204812.log niis lost something like that..

I did google it and got many different conclusions and rather ask here and see if anyone here had experienced this before and what is the proper fix?

Thanks.
post #5458 of 6909
Quote:
Originally Posted by MjKll View Post

Well after restarting the computer the networks are showing again but still not connecting after a restart. Ill try what you said or use an ethernet cable. Should I have the wireless driver in the Sabertooth Z77 support site? It's still in beta and there's only one. It's strange though as the adapter was working before. I will just experiment a bit

The saberooth z77 doesn't have a wireless adapter built in. Are you using a 3rd party adapter? Dlink, linksys? etc? Did you setup a static ip address by accident?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78@pwnt4lif3 View Post

Ok does anyone here have ASUS set up error when booting into windows?

This is the error i get and would like advice how to get rid of it unless there is an error?

Appdata\local\Temp\204812.log niis lost something like that..

I did google it and got many different conclusions and rather ask here and see if anyone here had experienced this before and what is the proper fix?

Thanks.

Sounds like the old ai suite error. Download Autoruns from microsoft and double check your task scheduler items
MotherFo-PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3770k Asus Sabertooth Z77 EVGA GTX 460 1GB Corsair Vengence 16gb Gold/Olive colored 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Asus 16x DVDRW Corsair H100 Windows 7x64 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Sharp 32" LCD TV Seasonic x850 Corsair C70 Olive Drab Logitech mx518 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries QCK Creative Fatal1ty Pro Sound card Altec Lansing 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
MotherFo-PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3770k Asus Sabertooth Z77 EVGA GTX 460 1GB Corsair Vengence 16gb Gold/Olive colored 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Asus 16x DVDRW Corsair H100 Windows 7x64 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Sharp 32" LCD TV Seasonic x850 Corsair C70 Olive Drab Logitech mx518 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries QCK Creative Fatal1ty Pro Sound card Altec Lansing 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5459 of 6909
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherFo View Post

The saberooth z77 doesn't have a wireless adapter built in. Are you using a 3rd party adapter? Dlink, linksys? etc? Did you setup a static ip address by accident?

I may have not followed up the thread but if you are having network problems the only thing i wanna know if you had installed those network drivers in the cd? Cuz that same thing happened to me when i first installed my set up. I couldn't get on the internet so i had to install drivers and now i could connect to the internet?

Unless i am wrong and completely miss something in between these posts. Are you using cable modem or wireless?

I hope you read the specs on the motherboard before making an purchase cuz i know some ppl make mistakes. Glad it doesn't have a wireless adapter. One good reason to disable bluetooth in services.msc lol.
post #5460 of 6909
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherFo View Post

The saberooth z77 doesn't have a wireless adapter built in. Are you using a 3rd party adapter? Dlink, linksys? etc? Did you setup a static ip address by accident?
Sounds like the old ai suite error. Download Autoruns from microsoft and double check your task scheduler items

From Microsoft? I thought you meant the CD?

Task scheduler? Hmm.. Can you explain a little more bit please cuz i'm sure you're talking about the cd? Sorry for the confusion though..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › [Official] ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Owners Thread/Club