- topicPSUtagged by System, 4/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- I need help on my next upgrade Last post on 4/28/15 at 5:23am in AMD/ATI
- Best GPU Last post on 1/27/15 at 3:47am in AMD/ATI
- For us first time builders Last post on 1/9/15 at 5:49pm in AMD - General
- Hello All! Couple of questions! Last post on 12/1/14 at 6:55pm in AMD/ATI
- [HWI] Workshop: making your PC as energy efficient as possible Last post on 12/3/14 at 8:33am in General Processor Discussions
Introduction Over the years Seasonic has built a reputation for offering the highest quality product available, and this new offering is no different. Everything from the packaging to the output...
Hi have the 750D Airflow edition and have to say that it is an excellent clean and simple case with lots of room inside. Plenty of cable management potential as well with a good half inch of cable...
I owned this card a number of years ago and used it to drive a set of Audio Technica ATH-A700's and also output via RCA stereo to a Cambridge Audio amp which had two Monitor Audio bookshelves...
I have just bought and installed this sound card in order to get some high quality sound for my exclusive gaming rig. Having previously used sound cards such as the Auzentech X-Fi Prelude and the...
Ah, where to begin? Back in 2014 when this CPU was announced, it was a killer. Quad-channel DDR4 (the first CPU lineup to support DDR4 might I add), 6 cores for the then-mere price of ~$450, and...
Only using 350Watts of a 1000Watt PSU - Page 3
- Only using 350Watts of a 1000Watt PSU
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 1853 Active Users (233 Members and 1620 Guests)
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Best method for file storage on Hyper-V 2016 Server 4 minutes ago
- › [Apple] iPhone X Reveal 4 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 5 minutes ago
- › [Kickstarter] Pimax: The World's First 8K VR Headset 5 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 6 minutes ago
- › FS: 1366 CPUs US48 8 minutes ago
- › Advice on Case Options 10 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 12 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...