- topicPSUtagged by System, 4/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- I need help on my next upgrade Last post on 4/28/15 at 5:23am in AMD/ATI
- Best GPU Last post on 1/27/15 at 3:47am in AMD/ATI
- For us first time builders Last post on 1/9/15 at 5:49pm in AMD - General
- Hello All! Couple of questions! Last post on 12/1/14 at 6:55pm in AMD/ATI
- [HWI] Workshop: making your PC as energy efficient as possible Last post on 12/3/14 at 8:33am in General Processor Discussions
(Purchased from Newegg) Let me begin by stating if you are looking for 140mm fans with a square frame for high restriction environments you don't have many options. Most of those options are...
Introduction Over the years Seasonic has built a reputation for offering the highest quality product available, and this new offering is no different. Everything from the packaging to the output...
Hi have the 750D Airflow edition and have to say that it is an excellent clean and simple case with lots of room inside. Plenty of cable management potential as well with a good half inch of cable...
I owned this card a number of years ago and used it to drive a set of Audio Technica ATH-A700's and also output via RCA stereo to a Cambridge Audio amp which had two Monitor Audio bookshelves...
I have just bought and installed this sound card in order to get some high quality sound for my exclusive gaming rig. Having previously used sound cards such as the Auzentech X-Fi Prelude and the...
Only using 350Watts of a 1000Watt PSU - Page 4
- Only using 350Watts of a 1000Watt PSU
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2410 Active Users (378 Members and 2032 Guests)
- › Upgrading to hardline. 43 seconds ago
- › EVGA GTX 1070 Post code 96 1 minute ago
- › [Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Sponsored Case Mod] Project: Hulk Smash Tesseract 3 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 3 minutes ago
- › [VC] Intel Core i9-7980XE 18-core early benchmarks 4 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread 9 minutes ago
- › [Apple] iPhone X Reveal 9 minutes ago
- › Considering DA Elite BUT > Razer Synapse 2.0 9 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...