Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › where to buy swiftech komodo radeon hd 7970 waterblock
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

where to buy swiftech komodo radeon hd 7970 waterblock

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
besides swiftech shop, anywhere els?
i tryed performancepcs. they r out of stock.
anywhere els i can get them?
post #2 of 6
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Swiftech-HD7970-KOMODO-HD7970-FULL-COVER-VGA-waterblock-/280869145300?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41651b0ad4

?

dont know how helpful im being or if this price is a little high but all i could find.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
phenom ii x4 960t black edition Asus M4A88T-M Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 4gb corsair xms3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSPower
2tb Seagate Barracuda Green 120gb pulled out of laptop Win 7 Antec BP550 Plus 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Raidmax Sagitta cm storm spawn Steelseries QCK 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
phenom ii x4 960t black edition Asus M4A88T-M Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 4gb corsair xms3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSPower
2tb Seagate Barracuda Green 120gb pulled out of laptop Win 7 Antec BP550 Plus 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Raidmax Sagitta cm storm spawn Steelseries QCK 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhand View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Swiftech-HD7970-KOMODO-HD7970-FULL-COVER-VGA-waterblock-/280869145300?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41651b0ad4
?
dont know how helpful im being or if this price is a little high but all i could find.

thx for ur help... but not ebay for me.
atleast u helped.
thx with rep thumb.gif
post #4 of 6
These things sell fast.. PPC's ran out in just a week. We just shipped them more on 4/20. They should arrive today or tomorrow.
post #5 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe@swiftech View Post

These things sell fast.. PPC's ran out in just a week. We just shipped them more on 4/20. They should arrive today or tomorrow.

good to know that.
i have 2 x SAPPHIRE 11197-01-40G 7970
link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102982
on somewhere i saw it requier the back spring bracket inorder to fit the block.
but this card here doesn't come with the bracket. so will ya tell me what to do?
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever109 View Post

good to know that.
i have 2 x SAPPHIRE 11197-01-40G 7970
link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102982
on somewhere i saw it requier the back spring bracket inorder to fit the block.
but this card here doesn't come with the bracket. so will ya tell me what to do?

We now offer an alternate screw pack to install the block with cards that do not use the AMD Xbracket :-)

Installation guide link
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › where to buy swiftech komodo radeon hd 7970 waterblock