Originally Posted by CM MR HAF
Hi there, I answered your PMs but i'll reply here in our CM forum for everyone to see.
1. New fan controller is currently in testing for approval. Since it is a new electronic component we have to do our checking extensively.
2. LED on/off requires that the LED lead be separate from the fan power. To our knowledge most LED fans have power and LED combined so they would not work with any LED On/Off controller
3.The windowed side panel is currently not on development because based on our research there is not significant demand at this time to justify the cost of production.
Hi MR HAF,
I would like to say thanks to all of you guys at CM for there hard work in trying to fix the issues that we users have expressed with the Cosmos 2 case.
Regarding your points above:
1. That is great news and we are all waiting to have this issue resolved as soon as possible. I agree that it is better to test the fix thoroughly before releasing it so that you get it right the first time. However, do you have any ETA as to when we can expect it to be released?
2. There are some fans out there such as the Bitfenix Sprectre Pro's that have a separate LED lead from the power connector but as I mentioned these fans all have female connectors on there end which wont allow the LED cable to connect to it.
3. I would like to know if it is okay by you to start a chat in our forums as to who would like to have a windowed side panel. In this way you can review it from time to time to see what the consensus is. However that being said if we had a general price for a side windowed panel it would be easier for people to express there desire to purchase a windowed panel. Saying I would like to buy one is easy when there is no price however knowing roughly what the price would be would allow you to have a better and more honest idea as to the interest of producing windowed side panels for Cosmos 2.
A couple of sites that would like to see side window panels for Cosmos 2 there are more but I only listed two:
1. OC3D - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkQ5Y6RlAwU&list=FL1XwZlsLzi4x5A9JeFhaDpw&index=28&feature=plpp_video
2. Legitreviews: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1809/6/