Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › Asus Z77 Series Information Thread (drivers, BIOSes, overclocking, reviews) **UPDATED 4/22**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Asus Z77 Series Information Thread (drivers, BIOSes, overclocking, reviews) **UPDATED 4/22** - Page 19

post #181 of 1268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italianguy View Post

Wow this really helps! The 3 pin fan splitters should work for you but the only thing I would be concerned about is will it try to draw too much from one fan port and kill it on you. That's why I'm not sure what to do. Based on what you said I should be able to power the H20 920 pump and its two fans from the CPU_FAN port without worrying about the pump changing speed, but I'm worried it may get too close to the 1A, 12W limit.
I might still be better off letting the pump's USB software control those two fans and connect it to the PSU directly. If I went that route and left the CPU_FAN port empty, its just change a setting in the bios? Nothing else to worry about? And on the other hand keeping the pump on the CPU_FAN line means if the pump dies I'll get some warning about it.
Yeah a fan controller would solve the problem but I'd like to take advantage of the Fan Xpert 2 software that grambo wants to use as well.
Speaking of Fan Xpert 2 that kind of sucks if it really can only use the CPU temp for fan control. The z77-v pro and deluxe have other sensors on the motherboard right? If the Sabertooth has it, they should have been able to mix temps too.

If each header can supply 12W/1A I'm not too concerned about running 2x 120mm low speed fans off a header, as they tend to draw below 2W each (here's one that draws 1.25W that I would assume is typical load for a 1200-1500rpm fan http://www.directron.com/4412fgl.html).

What does the 920 pump need? If I were you I'd probably play it same and run it off the USB, since you will want to be able to control it to reduce noise? I've never used water cooling so I'm not sure how that works (pump speed/noise).

There should be a setting in the BIOS to disable the CPU fan warning, I haven't used it yet myself as I haven't switched my CPU fans over to a MB header yet... been procrastinating since I'll almost for sure have to take the heatsink off to get at the CPU fan headers in my case and it's a pain in the ass.

It does suck about Fan Xpert 2 only using the CPU temp (the MB's CPU temp sensor, not the actual core temps inside the package), I believe Asus is using the "Thermal Armor" feature of Sabertooth for market differentiation from the Pro/Deluxe boards. It would be purely software though, as the temp sensors exist on the Pro/Deluxe (not as many as ST but there are a few).
Fissile
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz Asus P8Z77-V Pro Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 OC 16GB Mushkin Blackline Frostbyte DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe Hitatchi 5K3000 SATA3 WD Green WD30EZRX SATA3 Asus DRW-24B1ST 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 Dell 2407WFP-A04  Logitech K200 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-760 Corsair 550D Logitech G500 DKTPad 
Audio
Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
Fissile
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz Asus P8Z77-V Pro Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 OC 16GB Mushkin Blackline Frostbyte DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe Hitatchi 5K3000 SATA3 WD Green WD30EZRX SATA3 Asus DRW-24B1ST 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 Dell 2407WFP-A04  Logitech K200 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-760 Corsair 550D Logitech G500 DKTPad 
Audio
Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #182 of 1268
RST should work without RAID. I have it installed for my setup (AHCI mode on Intel controller, one SSD and two HDDs, no RAID arrays). I can load the Intel utility which tells me drives are functioning optimally or something (at work, can't remember off-hand).

On a related note, has anyone tried hot swapping with the ASMedia SATA controller? I have an external eSATA enclosure connected to the ASMedia port via SATA->eSATA bracket (I need port multiplication and Intel ports don't support it) but hot swap does not work. If I power on the unit in Windows it does not see the drives, I seem to have to boot with the unit on for the drives to be picked up. I can "safely remove" them in Windows though. Very odd.
Fissile
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz Asus P8Z77-V Pro Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 OC 16GB Mushkin Blackline Frostbyte DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe Hitatchi 5K3000 SATA3 WD Green WD30EZRX SATA3 Asus DRW-24B1ST 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 Dell 2407WFP-A04  Logitech K200 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-760 Corsair 550D Logitech G500 DKTPad 
Audio
Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
Fissile
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz Asus P8Z77-V Pro Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 OC 16GB Mushkin Blackline Frostbyte DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe Hitatchi 5K3000 SATA3 WD Green WD30EZRX SATA3 Asus DRW-24B1ST 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 Dell 2407WFP-A04  Logitech K200 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-760 Corsair 550D Logitech G500 DKTPad 
Audio
Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #183 of 1268
Quote:
Originally Posted by grambo View Post

RST should work without RAID. I have it installed for my setup (AHCI mode on Intel controller, one SSD and two HDDs, no RAID arrays). I can load the Intel utility which tells me drives are functioning optimally or something (at work, can't remember off-hand).
On a related note, has anyone tried hot swapping with the ASMedia SATA controller? I have an external eSATA enclosure connected to the ASMedia port via SATA->eSATA bracket (I need port multiplication and Intel ports don't support it) but hot swap does not work. If I power on the unit in Windows it does not see the drives, I seem to have to boot with the unit on for the drives to be picked up. I can "safely remove" them in Windows though. Very odd.
By default hotswap is disabled. You can enable it in the bios, should be under: Advanced > SATA Configuration.
First Build
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 3570K Ivy Bridge ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE ASUS GeForce GTX 670-DC2 G.SKILL Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 1866Mhz Mode... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Plextor M3 Series 256GB Model: PX-256M3 LG 14X BD-R Blu-ray Burner Model: WH14NS40 Antec Kühler H20 920 Liquid CPU Cooling System Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
Dell 2407WFP-HC 24 inch LCD Monitor (1920 x 120... Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 Corsair Obsidian 650D Dell 5650 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers w/ Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
First Build
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 3570K Ivy Bridge ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE ASUS GeForce GTX 670-DC2 G.SKILL Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 1866Mhz Mode... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Plextor M3 Series 256GB Model: PX-256M3 LG 14X BD-R Blu-ray Burner Model: WH14NS40 Antec Kühler H20 920 Liquid CPU Cooling System Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
Dell 2407WFP-HC 24 inch LCD Monitor (1920 x 120... Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 Corsair Obsidian 650D Dell 5650 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers w/ Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #184 of 1268
Quote:
Originally Posted by grambo View Post

If each header can supply 12W/1A I'm not too concerned about running 2x 120mm low speed fans off a header, as they tend to draw below 2W each (here's one that draws 1.25W that I would assume is typical load for a 1200-1500rpm fan http://www.directron.com/4412fgl.html).
What does the 920 pump need? If I were you I'd probably play it same and run it off the USB, since you will want to be able to control it to reduce noise? I've never used water cooling so I'm not sure how that works (pump speed/noise).
There should be a setting in the BIOS to disable the CPU fan warning, I haven't used it yet myself as I haven't switched my CPU fans over to a MB header yet... been procrastinating since I'll almost for sure have to take the heatsink off to get at the CPU fan headers in my case and it's a pain in the ass.
It does suck about Fan Xpert 2 only using the CPU temp (the MB's CPU temp sensor, not the actual core temps inside the package), I believe Asus is using the "Thermal Armor" feature of Sabertooth for market differentiation from the Pro/Deluxe boards. It would be purely software though, as the temp sensors exist on the Pro/Deluxe (not as many as ST but there are a few).
The ASUS manual only specifies the rating for the CPU_FAN port. It does not say what the other fan ports are rated for. I'm not so sure we can assume each one is 12W/1A.

As for what the pump needs power wise I'm not sure. Here is it's webpage: http://store.antec.com/Product/cooling-cpu_cooler/kuhler-h20-620-liquid-cooler/PREORD-H2O.aspx No power rating listed. What we do know is it has 2 120mm fans that can run up to 2400RPM and nothing on the pump itself. I'll probably have to contact Antec to get the info.


Do you think Fan Xpert 2 might see an update so we could use the CPU core temps and motherboard sensors in the future? That really would be the best. I wonder if anyone has suggested that to them. But okay so for the moment Fan Xpert 2 cant use core temps, maybe there is some other reliable software that could? I'm not against using something else if it can control the fans dynamically through the motherboard. Anyone know of a program?
Edited by Italianguy - 5/16/12 at 11:53am
First Build
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 3570K Ivy Bridge ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE ASUS GeForce GTX 670-DC2 G.SKILL Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 1866Mhz Mode... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Plextor M3 Series 256GB Model: PX-256M3 LG 14X BD-R Blu-ray Burner Model: WH14NS40 Antec Kühler H20 920 Liquid CPU Cooling System Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
Dell 2407WFP-HC 24 inch LCD Monitor (1920 x 120... Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 Corsair Obsidian 650D Dell 5650 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers w/ Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
First Build
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 3570K Ivy Bridge ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE ASUS GeForce GTX 670-DC2 G.SKILL Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 1866Mhz Mode... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Plextor M3 Series 256GB Model: PX-256M3 LG 14X BD-R Blu-ray Burner Model: WH14NS40 Antec Kühler H20 920 Liquid CPU Cooling System Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
Dell 2407WFP-HC 24 inch LCD Monitor (1920 x 120... Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 Corsair Obsidian 650D Dell 5650 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers w/ Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #185 of 1268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italianguy View Post

By default hotswap is disabled. You can enable it in the bios, should be under: Advanced > SATA Configuration.

That setting only applies to the 6x SATA Intel ports from the PCH.

On previous boards, you were able to config the 3rd party controller (AHCI/IDE/RAID etc) but on the Z77 Pro there are no options other than on/off and Option ROM on/off.

I've asked an Asus official about it on [H]ardForum.
Fissile
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz Asus P8Z77-V Pro Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 OC 16GB Mushkin Blackline Frostbyte DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe Hitatchi 5K3000 SATA3 WD Green WD30EZRX SATA3 Asus DRW-24B1ST 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 Dell 2407WFP-A04  Logitech K200 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-760 Corsair 550D Logitech G500 DKTPad 
Audio
Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
Fissile
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz Asus P8Z77-V Pro Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 OC 16GB Mushkin Blackline Frostbyte DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe Hitatchi 5K3000 SATA3 WD Green WD30EZRX SATA3 Asus DRW-24B1ST 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 Dell 2407WFP-A04  Logitech K200 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-760 Corsair 550D Logitech G500 DKTPad 
Audio
Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #186 of 1268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italianguy View Post

The ASUS manual only specifies the rating for the CPU_FAN port. It does not say what the other fan ports are rated for. I'm not so sure we can assume each one is 12W/1A.
As for what the pump needs power wise I'm not sure. Here is it's webpage: http://store.antec.com/Product/cooling-cpu_cooler/kuhler-h20-620-liquid-cooler/PREORD-H2O.aspx No power rating listed. What we do know is it has 2 120mm fans that can run up to 2400RPM and nothing on the pump itself. I'll probably have to contact Antec to get the info.
Do you think Fan Xpert 2 might see an update so we could use the CPU core temps and motherboard sensors in the future? That really would be the best. I wonder if anyone has suggested that to them. But okay so for the moment Fan Xpert 2 cant use core temps, maybe there is some other reliable software that could? I'm not against using something else if it can control the fans dynamically through the motherboard. Anyone know of a program?

Good point about the header ratings, but I cannot see there being an issue running multiple low speed 120mm's off a single header since they barely use any power (talking 1000-1500rpm fans here), but would be good to know the specs. The pump I'd be a bit more concerned on since you do not want it running too slowly and failing.

Not sure on Fan Xpert 2, you can post in the official Asus thread at [H] and let Raja know you'd like to see it. I doubt they will change it much though, they want to encourage people to buy the Sabertooth for those features. I would've considered it if it had PCI slots. Speedfan might be able to handle the functionality but I hate the UI and don't know if it supports Z77 yet.
Fissile
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz Asus P8Z77-V Pro Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 OC 16GB Mushkin Blackline Frostbyte DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe Hitatchi 5K3000 SATA3 WD Green WD30EZRX SATA3 Asus DRW-24B1ST 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 Dell 2407WFP-A04  Logitech K200 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-760 Corsair 550D Logitech G500 DKTPad 
Audio
Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
Fissile
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz Asus P8Z77-V Pro Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 OC 16GB Mushkin Blackline Frostbyte DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe Hitatchi 5K3000 SATA3 WD Green WD30EZRX SATA3 Asus DRW-24B1ST 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 Dell 2407WFP-A04  Logitech K200 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-760 Corsair 550D Logitech G500 DKTPad 
Audio
Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #187 of 1268
Quote:
Originally Posted by grambo View Post

Good point about the header ratings, but I cannot see there being an issue running multiple low speed 120mm's off a single header since they barely use any power (talking 1000-1500rpm fans here), but would be good to know the specs. The pump I'd be a bit more concerned on since you do not want it running too slowly and failing.
Not sure on Fan Xpert 2, you can post in the official Asus thread at [H] and let Raja know you'd like to see it. I doubt they will change it much though, they want to encourage people to buy the Sabertooth for those features. I would've considered it if it had PCI slots. Speedfan might be able to handle the functionality but I hate the UI and don't know if it supports Z77 yet.

Speedfan doesn't work yet. Every 3-4th running of speedfan will recognise fans, core temps are well off, -20 from real? Also concerned with the reaction/sampling speed of speedfan as the core temps shift so quickly.
 
WHS
(6 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k Asus P5B DL Wifi AP GTX470 Stock Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial M4 128GB WD 500GB RE4 OCZ Solid 30GB x2 Xigmatek Achillies 
OSMonitorMonitorPower
win 7 64 dell 2048x1152 HP 1050x1680 - portrait Seasonic S12 II 600W 
CaseMouseAudio
P180B  G500 Creative Xi-Fi Gamer 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon II X2 255 M4A78LT-M-LE Onboard 2GB of DDR3 
Hard DriveCase
5TB of WHS storage (5TB before duplication) Fractal Define Mini 
  hide details  
Reply
 
WHS
(6 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k Asus P5B DL Wifi AP GTX470 Stock Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial M4 128GB WD 500GB RE4 OCZ Solid 30GB x2 Xigmatek Achillies 
OSMonitorMonitorPower
win 7 64 dell 2048x1152 HP 1050x1680 - portrait Seasonic S12 II 600W 
CaseMouseAudio
P180B  G500 Creative Xi-Fi Gamer 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon II X2 255 M4A78LT-M-LE Onboard 2GB of DDR3 
Hard DriveCase
5TB of WHS storage (5TB before duplication) Fractal Define Mini 
  hide details  
Reply
post #188 of 1268
Is there anybody else with a WS board? If so, how are you finding yours?

And a general question for everyone, did your mobo come with any seals or stickers, like on the box or antistatic bag? Mine didn't.
Ivy
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 3770k Asus P8Z77 WS Asus GTX 680 2GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 16GB 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Intel 520 240GB SSD Intel 510 250GB SSD Intel 320 80GB SSD Corsair H100 2x AP-14 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro x64 Sony FW 900 24" CRT Steelseries 7G Corsair AX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Coolmaster Cosmos 2 Intellimouse Optical 1.1 Allsop Raindrop XXL Auzentech Forte 
  hide details  
Reply
Ivy
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 3770k Asus P8Z77 WS Asus GTX 680 2GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 16GB 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Intel 520 240GB SSD Intel 510 250GB SSD Intel 320 80GB SSD Corsair H100 2x AP-14 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro x64 Sony FW 900 24" CRT Steelseries 7G Corsair AX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Coolmaster Cosmos 2 Intellimouse Optical 1.1 Allsop Raindrop XXL Auzentech Forte 
  hide details  
Reply
post #189 of 1268
Quote:
Originally Posted by christpunchers View Post

Is there anybody else with a WS board? If so, how are you finding yours?
And a general question for everyone, did your mobo come with any seals or stickers, like on the box or antistatic bag? Mine didn't.

Nope my V pro didn't, the bag just folded over in the box.
 
WHS
(6 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k Asus P5B DL Wifi AP GTX470 Stock Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial M4 128GB WD 500GB RE4 OCZ Solid 30GB x2 Xigmatek Achillies 
OSMonitorMonitorPower
win 7 64 dell 2048x1152 HP 1050x1680 - portrait Seasonic S12 II 600W 
CaseMouseAudio
P180B  G500 Creative Xi-Fi Gamer 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon II X2 255 M4A78LT-M-LE Onboard 2GB of DDR3 
Hard DriveCase
5TB of WHS storage (5TB before duplication) Fractal Define Mini 
  hide details  
Reply
 
WHS
(6 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k Asus P5B DL Wifi AP GTX470 Stock Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial M4 128GB WD 500GB RE4 OCZ Solid 30GB x2 Xigmatek Achillies 
OSMonitorMonitorPower
win 7 64 dell 2048x1152 HP 1050x1680 - portrait Seasonic S12 II 600W 
CaseMouseAudio
P180B  G500 Creative Xi-Fi Gamer 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon II X2 255 M4A78LT-M-LE Onboard 2GB of DDR3 
Hard DriveCase
5TB of WHS storage (5TB before duplication) Fractal Define Mini 
  hide details  
Reply
post #190 of 1268
How's the performance of the wifi on the Z77-V boards? Haven't seen any reviews that go over it. Minimum of a 30MB/s down/up bandwidth?
FutzyDD
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k 4.4ghz @ 1.14v Asus Z77-V Pro Asus GTX 670 DCUII TOP Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600 LP 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
128gb Crucial M4 HR-02 Macho Windows 8 RP Viewsonic VG900b 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Crossover 27Q Corsair K60 Seasonic 620w Modular Fractal Design Define R3 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 Steelseries QcK Asus Xonar DG 
  hide details  
Reply
FutzyDD
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k 4.4ghz @ 1.14v Asus Z77-V Pro Asus GTX 670 DCUII TOP Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600 LP 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
128gb Crucial M4 HR-02 Macho Windows 8 RP Viewsonic VG900b 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Crossover 27Q Corsair K60 Seasonic 620w Modular Fractal Design Define R3 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 Steelseries QcK Asus Xonar DG 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › Asus Z77 Series Information Thread (drivers, BIOSes, overclocking, reviews) **UPDATED 4/22**