Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [Anandtech] GTX 690 Preview
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Anandtech] GTX 690 Preview - Page 14

post #131 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowness View Post

I am sorry, but am i the only one who do not know what this guy above me is talking about ? From what i can tell though, its similar to most of these " 2x680 vs. 690 / 1K$ not justified / etc. " posts. And from what i understand, the user above me is completely wrong. I just dont feel like adding more fuel to the fire by providing an explanation. You can believe what you want.

I have no idea what he is talking about, all I can say is that the GTX 590 has all but sold out, so people will buy them even if they don't need that much graphic power.
post #132 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcde7ago View Post

If some people can buy 2x GTX 680s, money is clearly not a problem to them. If some people can buy 2x 7970s, money is clearly not a problem to them. If people can buy a 3930K or 3960X, money is clearly not a problem to them. What's your point?
The GTX 590 was cheaper than two retail 580s because Nvidia cut corners on it. Simple as that. The GTX 690 makes absolutely NO COMPROMISES with literally planting 2x 680 chips inside, bridging them, and adding an extra power phase per GPU more than a reference 680. Its PCB, chokes, capacitors, etc., are all going to have to be higher quality as well, to sustain the TDP and allow for OC'ing headroom.
Again, it's ridiculous watching you try in any way that you can to give this card a bad name in every thread you possibly can. The price is justified, and you're hopelessly attempting to talk people into not buying it because it's "too expensive and its not about it being basically 2x GTX 680s." Uh, what?
Unless you have some substantive, hard evidence that the cost to manufacture the GTX 690 is "MUCH CHEAPER" than it costs to manufacture 2x GTX 680s and it should therefore have a lower price, just stop talking.

People are angry in the first place that a mid-level chip like GK104 is priced at $500. It should be selling for $350-400 which means the 690 should be selling for $700-$800.

We get it, the 690 isn't crippled like the 590, but that's not the point, mid-level tech like GK104 shouldn't have cost $500 in the first place, regardless of it's performance.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel Core i7] [*T] [Intel iGPU] [*] 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
[*] [Windows 7 Professional 64-bit] [Samsung SyncMaster P2770FH 27" 1080P] [Logitech MK320 cordless] 
PowerCaseMouse
[Corsair AX1200] [Corsair Obsidian 800D] [Logitech MK300 cordless] 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel Core i7] [*T] [Intel iGPU] [*] 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
[*] [Windows 7 Professional 64-bit] [Samsung SyncMaster P2770FH 27" 1080P] [Logitech MK320 cordless] 
PowerCaseMouse
[Corsair AX1200] [Corsair Obsidian 800D] [Logitech MK300 cordless] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #133 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by i7monkey View Post

People are angry in the first place that a mid-level chip like GK104 is priced at $500. It should be selling for $350-400 which means the 690 should be selling for $700-$800.
We get it, the 690 isn't crippled like the 590, but that's not the point, mid-level tech like GK104 shouldn't have cost $500 in the first place, regardless of it's performance.

Say that Nvidia called the chip GK-555 or something that completely differs from the naming scheme of the older generations. No one would have a clue that it was "mid-range", and no one would complain. If Nvidia get their so called "mid-range" chip to perform like the competitors flag-ship. Why on earth should they price it so much lower than the competitors high-end cards
post #134 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfury View Post

Say that Nvidia called the chip GK-555 or something that completely differs from the naming scheme of the older generations. No one would have a clue that it was "mid-range", and no one would complain. If Nvidia get their so called "mid-range" chip to perform like the competitors flag-ship. Why on earth should they price it so much lower than the competitors high-end cards

We're paying flagship prices for mid-level technology, that's why people are pissed. The cost of tech hasn't increased, Nvidia just wants to gouge customers because it performs well, and for us, that's not a good reason to raise prices like that. If this trend made any sense we'd be paying $800 for Nvidia's next single flagship GPU.

510
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel Core i7] [*T] [Intel iGPU] [*] 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
[*] [Windows 7 Professional 64-bit] [Samsung SyncMaster P2770FH 27" 1080P] [Logitech MK320 cordless] 
PowerCaseMouse
[Corsair AX1200] [Corsair Obsidian 800D] [Logitech MK300 cordless] 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel Core i7] [*T] [Intel iGPU] [*] 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
[*] [Windows 7 Professional 64-bit] [Samsung SyncMaster P2770FH 27" 1080P] [Logitech MK320 cordless] 
PowerCaseMouse
[Corsair AX1200] [Corsair Obsidian 800D] [Logitech MK300 cordless] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #135 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfury View Post

Say that Nvidia called the chip GK-555 or something that completely differs from the naming scheme of the older generations. No one would have a clue that it was "mid-range", and no one would complain. If Nvidia get their so called "mid-range" chip to perform like the competitors flag-ship. Why on earth should they price it so much lower than the competitors high-end cards

Actually, everyone would know. The card's design smacks of mid grade. VRAM, bus width, lack of Voltage Control, power distribution control, limited SLI, recycled last-gen cooler, "turbo mode" and the focus on efficiency over raw power all are hallmarks of mid grade units. The fact they were able to cram two of them onto a single PCB with no gimping whatsoever is a testimony to the fact that they simply weren't maxing out the "top of the line" 680 to its potential.
Arcane
(33 items)
 
Sanctum
(9 items)
 
Fukurou
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i7 980x GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MSI GeForce GTX 680 Lightning 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX T1 Intel X25-M WD Caviar Black FASS Plextor M5S 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
WD Velociraptor WD Caviar Black FALS Sony DVD Burner w/ Lightscribe LG Bluray + HDDVD 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Black Ice GTX 360 Black Ice GTX 240 Panaflo High Speed - Push-Pull w/ shrouds Windows 7 Pro (64) 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Ubuntu (64) X-Star DP2710 ASUS VK266H Black 25.5" 2ms LCD X-Armor U9BL (Mech) 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA 1000 P2 Cooler Master HAF 932 Razer Deathadder Chroma Cougar Control 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
ATH-A900X Maudio AV-40 Polk PSW-10 Zalman Mic-1 (Clip-on Mic) 
AudioOtherOtherOther
Sound Blaster X7 LE Logitech G13 Wacom Intuos 3 Scythe "3-Foot Switch" 
Other
Modded PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, and Logitech PC Cont... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 MSI B350M Mortar Arctic GTX 560ti DirectCU II G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveHard DriveOSPower
Samsung EVO 960 Consatellation Windows 10 Pro Corsair HX 1050 
Case
Raijintek Aeneas White Window 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Core i5-661 GA-H55-USB3 12GB DDR3 1333 WD Caviar Black AALS 640GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Green EARS 2TB Vertex Turbo 60GB (SSD) Samsung Blu-ray, Samsung DVD Burner H50 (With push/pull nocturas) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional 64 LG 47inch LED LCD Saitek Eclipse Lite-touch Wireless Seasonic X750 Gold 
CaseAudio
CM690 II Passive bookshelfspeakers + amp. 
  hide details  
Reply
Arcane
(33 items)
 
Sanctum
(9 items)
 
Fukurou
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i7 980x GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MSI GeForce GTX 680 Lightning 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX T1 Intel X25-M WD Caviar Black FASS Plextor M5S 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
WD Velociraptor WD Caviar Black FALS Sony DVD Burner w/ Lightscribe LG Bluray + HDDVD 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Black Ice GTX 360 Black Ice GTX 240 Panaflo High Speed - Push-Pull w/ shrouds Windows 7 Pro (64) 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Ubuntu (64) X-Star DP2710 ASUS VK266H Black 25.5" 2ms LCD X-Armor U9BL (Mech) 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA 1000 P2 Cooler Master HAF 932 Razer Deathadder Chroma Cougar Control 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
ATH-A900X Maudio AV-40 Polk PSW-10 Zalman Mic-1 (Clip-on Mic) 
AudioOtherOtherOther
Sound Blaster X7 LE Logitech G13 Wacom Intuos 3 Scythe "3-Foot Switch" 
Other
Modded PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, and Logitech PC Cont... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 MSI B350M Mortar Arctic GTX 560ti DirectCU II G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveHard DriveOSPower
Samsung EVO 960 Consatellation Windows 10 Pro Corsair HX 1050 
Case
Raijintek Aeneas White Window 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Core i5-661 GA-H55-USB3 12GB DDR3 1333 WD Caviar Black AALS 640GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Green EARS 2TB Vertex Turbo 60GB (SSD) Samsung Blu-ray, Samsung DVD Burner H50 (With push/pull nocturas) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional 64 LG 47inch LED LCD Saitek Eclipse Lite-touch Wireless Seasonic X750 Gold 
CaseAudio
CM690 II Passive bookshelfspeakers + amp. 
  hide details  
Reply
post #136 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowness View Post

I am sorry, but am i the only one who do not know what this guy above me is talking about ? From what i can tell though, its similar to most of these " 2x680 vs. 690 / 1K$ not justified / etc. " posts. And from what i understand, the user above me is completely wrong. I just dont feel like adding more fuel to the fire by providing an explanation. You can believe what you want.


am sorry but my English sux,

what i meant is nvidia target certin ppl witch are: the guys who cant put 2 gtx 680
and that will be motherboard reason or not enough money to water cool both etc...

but the guys 2%-5% who got money wont chose 690 over 2 x 680
and the guys who have motherboard doesn't support 4x 680

these are the selling point for nvidia 690 am not saying its bad am saying ppl will buy it for that reason
and i find the design they did and quality built looks good its worth 999$
FIDO Haf x
(31 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
3770k maximus v formula Asus Strix gtx 970 gtx 680 Direct Cu II top edtion 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
hyperx samsung 850 evo Kingston Hyper X Western Digital 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
seagate 3TB Western Digital 2TB Western Digital 2TB Western digital Black 2TB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital 2TB h100 corsair windows 8.1 64bit asus pa24q pro art series 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC USB 3.0 razer anansi keyboard 1050w xfx haf x 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
razer naga 2014 razer kabuto razer tiamait razer ferox 
AudioOtherOtherOther
sony wirless stereo headset sony ps4 controller Saitek CYBORG EVO JOYPAD armageddon gaming glove 
OtherOtherOther
corsair 120sp NZXT red LEd gunnar gaming glasses 
  hide details  
Reply
FIDO Haf x
(31 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
3770k maximus v formula Asus Strix gtx 970 gtx 680 Direct Cu II top edtion 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
hyperx samsung 850 evo Kingston Hyper X Western Digital 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
seagate 3TB Western Digital 2TB Western Digital 2TB Western digital Black 2TB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital 2TB h100 corsair windows 8.1 64bit asus pa24q pro art series 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC USB 3.0 razer anansi keyboard 1050w xfx haf x 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
razer naga 2014 razer kabuto razer tiamait razer ferox 
AudioOtherOtherOther
sony wirless stereo headset sony ps4 controller Saitek CYBORG EVO JOYPAD armageddon gaming glove 
OtherOtherOther
corsair 120sp NZXT red LEd gunnar gaming glasses 
  hide details  
Reply
post #137 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero4549 View Post

Actually, everyone would know. The card's design smacks of mid grade. VRAM, bus width, lack of Voltage Control, power distribution control, limited SLI, recycled last-gen cooler, "turbo mode" and the focus on efficiency over raw power all are hallmarks of mid grade units. The fact they were able to cram two of them onto a single PCB with no gimping whatsoever is a testimony to the fact that they simply weren't maxing out the "top of the line" 680 to its potential.

Any substantive evidence to back up your claims? Not just piecing together what makes logical sense to you, but I mean hard evidence that this is exactly what's going on; that this is EXACTLY what the people of Nvidia were thinking and planning from a manufacturing, design and marketing standpoint. No? Didn't think so. A lot of matter-of-fact talk without a lot of actual facts is all I got from your above post. Get off your high-horse. Your perception is no more valid than any other argument in this thread that lacks substantive evidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by i7monkey View Post

People are angry in the first place that a mid-level chip like GK104 is priced at $500. It should be selling for $350-400 which means the 690 should be selling for $700-$800.
We get it, the 690 isn't crippled like the 590, but that's not the point, mid-level tech like GK104 shouldn't have cost $500 in the first place, regardless of it's performance.

You'd have a strong argument here, if it weren't for the fact that this exact scenario plays out in basic economics on a global scale. Pick an industry, and you can replace GPUs with just about anything else and make the same analogy. Not to mention, AMD not putting up much of a fight at the moment is allowing for these kinds of prices. Business is business. I can name very few things that cost hundreds that I can't argue against as needing to be cheaper that it actually is.
Edited by jcde7ago - 5/2/12 at 12:40pm
Apotheosis
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X @ 4.6 Ghz (1.32v) ASUS X99-Deluxe 2x Nvidia Titan Xp SLI 32GB Crucial DDR4 2666 (4x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
2x Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (OS) 4x Crucial M4 256GB SSD 14x Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition 4x EK-RAM Monarch Module (Black) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-XTOP w/ Dual D5 Pumps, EK-X3 250 Res, EK-D5 ... 2x Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Rads (1x top mo... 2x Alphacool NexXxos UT60 240mm Rads (1x front ... PrimoChill Rigid Acrylic tubing (White), Advanc... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x EK-FC Titan X Pascal Nickel GPU Blocks w/ EK... 2x EK-RAM Monarch X4 Nickel/Acetal CSQ RAM Bloc... Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit 1x Acer Predator X34 @ 3440x1440p 34" IPS + 100... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum EVGA SuperNova P2 1600W Platinum CaseLabs SMA8 (Gunmetal Exterior/Black Interior... Logitech G502 Proteus Core 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Logitech G440 Audioengine HD6 w/ S8 Subwoofer Campfire Audio Vega IEMs Schiit Magni 2 Uber Amp 
AudioOtherOther
Schiit Modi 2 Uber DAC NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller NZXT HUE RGB LED Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
Apotheosis
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X @ 4.6 Ghz (1.32v) ASUS X99-Deluxe 2x Nvidia Titan Xp SLI 32GB Crucial DDR4 2666 (4x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
2x Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (OS) 4x Crucial M4 256GB SSD 14x Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition 4x EK-RAM Monarch Module (Black) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-XTOP w/ Dual D5 Pumps, EK-X3 250 Res, EK-D5 ... 2x Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Rads (1x top mo... 2x Alphacool NexXxos UT60 240mm Rads (1x front ... PrimoChill Rigid Acrylic tubing (White), Advanc... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x EK-FC Titan X Pascal Nickel GPU Blocks w/ EK... 2x EK-RAM Monarch X4 Nickel/Acetal CSQ RAM Bloc... Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit 1x Acer Predator X34 @ 3440x1440p 34" IPS + 100... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum EVGA SuperNova P2 1600W Platinum CaseLabs SMA8 (Gunmetal Exterior/Black Interior... Logitech G502 Proteus Core 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Logitech G440 Audioengine HD6 w/ S8 Subwoofer Campfire Audio Vega IEMs Schiit Magni 2 Uber Amp 
AudioOtherOther
Schiit Modi 2 Uber DAC NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller NZXT HUE RGB LED Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #138 of 186
still how are they gonna keep these things in stock (and who is crazy enough to spend that much on GPUs) and then what happens to the stock of 680s
post #139 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero4549 View Post

Actually, everyone would know. The card's design smacks of mid grade. VRAM, bus width, lack of Voltage Control, power distribution control, limited SLI, recycled last-gen cooler, "turbo mode" and the focus on efficiency over raw power all are hallmarks of mid grade units. The fact they were able to cram two of them onto a single PCB with no gimping whatsoever is a testimony to the fact that they simply weren't maxing out the "top of the line" 680 to its potential.

I don't think i could of said it any better.

I was so excited to finally see the GTX680 surface after months of waiting. But when news revealed that it was destined to be a midrange product then being marked up as the flagship single GPU (due to underperforming competition).....i was deflated to say the least.

I refuse to purchase them myself, which is annoying given how much waiting i've gone through. I am not a fool with my money, i will have to wait longer for a superior product that cries out everything a flagship GPU should be; aka GK110

The GTX690 is a steller looking card, but it doesn't change what's hiding underneath it's shroud.

From a business point of view i can sure understand Nvidia and what they've done, doesn't mean i have to like it or throw money at them.
Edited by Mhill2029 - 5/2/12 at 12:51pm
 
X79 Build
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6950X @ 4.0Ghz Asus Rampage V Extreme [Bios:3101] 2x EVGA GeForce Titan X SC Editions in SLI 32GB (4×8) Corsair Dominator Platinums (3000Mhz) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 Nvme 2x 256GB Vertex 4 SSD (RAID-0) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda [Storage] Pioneer BDR-207DBK Blu-ray Writer 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Corsair H105 (Push/Pull) Windows 10 Pro x64 2x 27" Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 144hz  Corsair AX1500i Digital ATX 80 Plus Titanium 
CaseAudio
Lian Li PC-O8WX ATX Cube Case Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3930K (C2) @ (4.6Ghz) Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 (Bios 3204) 3x EVGA GTX780Ti's SC Editions 32GB (4x8GB) G-Skill TridentX 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x 256GB OCZ Vertex 4's (RAID-0) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 64MB Cache Pioneer BDR-207DBK Blu-ray Writer Corsair H105 (Push/Pull) 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win7 Pro 64Bit & Win10 Pro 64Bit Asus ROG Swift (2560x1440 @144hz) Corsair AX1200 + Corsair RED sleeved cables Coolermaster Cosmos II Ultra 
  hide details  
Reply
 
X79 Build
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6950X @ 4.0Ghz Asus Rampage V Extreme [Bios:3101] 2x EVGA GeForce Titan X SC Editions in SLI 32GB (4×8) Corsair Dominator Platinums (3000Mhz) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 Nvme 2x 256GB Vertex 4 SSD (RAID-0) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda [Storage] Pioneer BDR-207DBK Blu-ray Writer 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Corsair H105 (Push/Pull) Windows 10 Pro x64 2x 27" Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 144hz  Corsair AX1500i Digital ATX 80 Plus Titanium 
CaseAudio
Lian Li PC-O8WX ATX Cube Case Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3930K (C2) @ (4.6Ghz) Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 (Bios 3204) 3x EVGA GTX780Ti's SC Editions 32GB (4x8GB) G-Skill TridentX 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x 256GB OCZ Vertex 4's (RAID-0) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 64MB Cache Pioneer BDR-207DBK Blu-ray Writer Corsair H105 (Push/Pull) 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win7 Pro 64Bit & Win10 Pro 64Bit Asus ROG Swift (2560x1440 @144hz) Corsair AX1200 + Corsair RED sleeved cables Coolermaster Cosmos II Ultra 
  hide details  
Reply
post #140 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhill2029 View Post

I don't think i could of said it any better.
I was so excited to finally see the GTX680 surface after months of waiting. But when news revealed that it was destined to be a midrange product then being marked up as the flagship single GPU (due to underperforming competition).....i was deflated to say the least.
I refuse to purchase them myself, which is annoying given how much waiting i've gone through. I am not a fool with my money, i will have to wait longer for a superior product that cries out everything a flagship GPU should be; aka GK110
The GTX690 is a steller looking card, but it doesn't change what's hiding underneath it's shroud.
From a business point of view i can sure understand Nvidia and what they've done, doesn't mean i have to like it or throw money at them.

Then one could almost make a decent argument that we should never upgrade in the first place...

Nvidia has never deviated from this business practice in the past. Just take a look at what happened with the GTX 400 and 500 series...same thing. I'm not trying to justify their business practices, since there are a lot of variables, but i'm also not going to pretend like i know EXACTLY how it is that they've roadmapped their future products, either. I don't necessarily see my purchasing a GTX 690 as clashing against your statement of, "doesn't mean I have to like it or throw money at them," when I see that you've got 3x GTX 680s on the way. Just sayin' - where's the difference?

EDIT: You ninja'd your sig after I posted this... rolleyes.gif
Edited by jcde7ago - 5/2/12 at 1:01pm
Apotheosis
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X @ 4.6 Ghz (1.32v) ASUS X99-Deluxe 2x Nvidia Titan Xp SLI 32GB Crucial DDR4 2666 (4x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
2x Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (OS) 4x Crucial M4 256GB SSD 14x Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition 4x EK-RAM Monarch Module (Black) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-XTOP w/ Dual D5 Pumps, EK-X3 250 Res, EK-D5 ... 2x Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Rads (1x top mo... 2x Alphacool NexXxos UT60 240mm Rads (1x front ... PrimoChill Rigid Acrylic tubing (White), Advanc... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x EK-FC Titan X Pascal Nickel GPU Blocks w/ EK... 2x EK-RAM Monarch X4 Nickel/Acetal CSQ RAM Bloc... Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit 1x Acer Predator X34 @ 3440x1440p 34" IPS + 100... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum EVGA SuperNova P2 1600W Platinum CaseLabs SMA8 (Gunmetal Exterior/Black Interior... Logitech G502 Proteus Core 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Logitech G440 Audioengine HD6 w/ S8 Subwoofer Campfire Audio Vega IEMs Schiit Magni 2 Uber Amp 
AudioOtherOther
Schiit Modi 2 Uber DAC NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller NZXT HUE RGB LED Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
Apotheosis
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X @ 4.6 Ghz (1.32v) ASUS X99-Deluxe 2x Nvidia Titan Xp SLI 32GB Crucial DDR4 2666 (4x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
2x Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (OS) 4x Crucial M4 256GB SSD 14x Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition 4x EK-RAM Monarch Module (Black) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-XTOP w/ Dual D5 Pumps, EK-X3 250 Res, EK-D5 ... 2x Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Rads (1x top mo... 2x Alphacool NexXxos UT60 240mm Rads (1x front ... PrimoChill Rigid Acrylic tubing (White), Advanc... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x EK-FC Titan X Pascal Nickel GPU Blocks w/ EK... 2x EK-RAM Monarch X4 Nickel/Acetal CSQ RAM Bloc... Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit 1x Acer Predator X34 @ 3440x1440p 34" IPS + 100... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum EVGA SuperNova P2 1600W Platinum CaseLabs SMA8 (Gunmetal Exterior/Black Interior... Logitech G502 Proteus Core 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Logitech G440 Audioengine HD6 w/ S8 Subwoofer Campfire Audio Vega IEMs Schiit Magni 2 Uber Amp 
AudioOtherOther
Schiit Modi 2 Uber DAC NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller NZXT HUE RGB LED Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [Anandtech] GTX 690 Preview