Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 690 Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] NVIDIA GTX 690 Owners Club - Page 478

post #4771 of 5564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheos View Post

I will. I am extremely curious if there is any difference which in my experience with physx, there will be. I think there will be a major difference in games like Metro Last Light with and without physx, I'll post results as soon as I get em benched. Anything anyone else wants to see benched I'll be happy to.

Thanks! I have space for another GPU smile.gif
post #4772 of 5564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheos View Post

I will. I am extremely curious if there is any difference which in my experience with physx, there will be. I think there will be a major difference in games like Metro Last Light with and without physx, I'll post results as soon as I get em benched. Anything anyone else wants to see benched I'll be happy to.

What benchmark to use? I could check my setup too and compare here. Gigabyte GTX 690 (default clocks) and i7 3770K @ 4.8ghz.

Virgis
post #4773 of 5564
Hello.I have a problem with gtx 690.When i play crysis 3 reaches the temperature at 85 degrees.It is normal?If i play 2-3 hours would reach 90 degrees?
Edited by ocsi1970 - 8/3/13 at 2:25am
post #4774 of 5564
With air cooling, running Unigine Valley benchmark my GTX 690 hit 80 degrees so yours doesn't sound abnormal. What kind of case have you got and are you sure it is getting the maximum amount of external air possible? BTW my 80 degrees would be with the room at about 20 degrees so what is the temperature of your living room?
post #4775 of 5564
I have a Corsair 500R case with 3 fans who put and 3 out air.And livingroom temperature is 30 C.
post #4776 of 5564
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocsi1970 View Post

I have a Corsair 500R case with 3 fans who put and 3 out air.And livingroom temperature is 30 C.

There you go then. The air going into your case is 30 degrees so 85 is about normal. It would be interesting to see what temps you got running Unigine Valley. devil.gif
post #4777 of 5564
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocsi1970 View Post

Hello.I have a problem with gtx 690.When i play crysis 3 reaches the temperature at 85 degrees.It is normal?If i play 2-3 hours would reach 90 degrees?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocsi1970 View Post

I have a Corsair 500R case with 3 fans who put and 3 out air.And livingroom temperature is 30 C.

My house is 77F currently and GPU #1 gets to 87F and GPU #2 82F highest temps. It's normal. Got an OC right now with boost reaching 1144 Mhz Core. No memory OC.

So your house is 9F higher than mine and that seems relevant to the temps your seeing as normal on air.
     
  hide details  
Reply
     
  hide details  
Reply
post #4778 of 5564
Thanks all!!!Unigine valley run with max temp 80 c,but in crysis 3 up to 85-87 c.I wanted to be sure to not have problems.Another question,which is the maximum temperature for gtx 690 to not broken?Thanks!!!
Edited by ocsi1970 - 8/3/13 at 2:31pm
post #4779 of 5564
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocsi1970 View Post

Thanks all!!!Unigine valley run with max temp 80 c,but in crysis 3 up to 85-87 c.I wanted to be sure to not have problems.Another question,which is the maximum temperature for gtx 690 to not broken?Thanks!!!
Quote:
Thermal and Power Specs:

98 CMaximum GPU Tempurature (in C)



http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-690/specifications
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon E5-1680 V2  R4BE  TITAN X (Pascal)   2666 Dominator Platinum CL10 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
750 NVMe 1.2TB EK HF/rx360/rx120 EK FC/GTs/mcp655 Windows 10 Pro  
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
BL3200PT 1600 T2 800d Pro Audio 2.1 + DragonFly Red 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon E5-1680 V2  R4BE  TITAN X (Pascal)   2666 Dominator Platinum CL10 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
750 NVMe 1.2TB EK HF/rx360/rx120 EK FC/GTs/mcp655 Windows 10 Pro  
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
BL3200PT 1600 T2 800d Pro Audio 2.1 + DragonFly Red 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4780 of 5564
Thanks man,and thank you all!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 690 Owners Club