Accelero Twin Turbo 690:
review the only one the whole web ! it will help you for sure
- in good case u should reach really good temp : mine 50C on both core on HEAVEN 4.0 tess maxed out 400% - for me the strongest Workload after Furmark
- if you re looking for silent mode, your are able to throttle down the fan @ 750/900 Rpm ( 3000 RPM fan earlier....) with stock voltage without loss on performance at stock voltage and stock speed
- In my case Fan is capped at 1500 RPM with overvolting Gpu's never exceed 65C in my antec case 1200 / 35-45C @ stock speed !
- Setting up the babe, on a 1K bucks GFX it's like on the moon.... you have to be focused and take your time , remember time is money :-)
- You should read the review, be sure you want to do it because it's a very long process if you want to do the things right without issues:
- You need TORX T6 mini screwdriver and phillips ones but to dismount very tiny screw like on some smartphones : look carefully the PCB and and the screws !
- The mod will make the card heavier , And DONT PUT HDD JUST BEHIND THE GFX : bad idéa really ssd would suffer, and hdd's will burn in hell...Edited by lascar - 11/8/13 at 8:37am