Originally Posted by Arizonian
Well that's good you can wait until June. At this time the ASUS or Zotac version have not surfaced. By June we'll easilly see them both. Zotac actually has the pic on thier website added recently. ASUS made thier paper release in thier news section they will be manufacturing them as well.
All the normal etailers. Limited quantities but not a limited series's this time.
This year I won't be a sideline post reader like i did the 590 as I finally scored / had the cash for the 690. Landed one yesterday afternoon on Newegg. They initially launched at $1199 but yesterday came down to sugessted retail of $999.
Well good luck as well. Will be nice if you do join us as a previous dual GPU owner your experience will be of asset to this club.
Thanks for the response. Yes i will wait for June, mid June or even late june to be honest. I will be going for vacation to USA and thinking of grabbing one there. We dont have Evga support here in Turkey so I will be going for the Asus version since Asus products purchased in USA are usually covered in warranty here in Turkey, but first I need to call the Turkish department and ask.
I can sell my 590 for around 610$ and i dont mind adding another 400$ to get a 690.
I actually do NOT need the 690 as I am not really gaming in 3D anymore ( at least for the moment ) but the urge to purchase one is a lot.
1000$ is probably the max I would pay for this GPU so lets see.Here in Turkey these suckers will be no less than 1500-1600$ so thats way too expensive.