New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Doing Work!

post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 
Over the past couple of weeks, I've completed my upgraded build from an old AM2 early Phenom II to a complete rebuild using a Rampage IV Extreme + 3930K @ 4.6GHz paired with a single GTX 570 carried over from my old system. This thing sure beasts it up.

So naturally, I figured I'd get back into the F@H game to see how much my points went up. I have 3 systems folding at the moment 24/7. tongue.gif


(Custom home build)
Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz, Single GTX 570 Overclocked/volted to 875MHz. [24 hours a day]
-bigadv client @ 95% processor load, the other 5% for headroom for the GTX 570

(Work Desktop)
Intel Xenon W3550 @ 3.07GHz (turbo unknown), GTX 260 C216 [24 hours a day]
-regular SMP @ 95% processor load, other 5% for GTX 260

(Work Laptop)
Intel i7-2760QM @ 2.4GHZ (turbo to 3.5), Quadro 1000M [24 hours a day]
-regular SMP @ 95% processor load, other 5% for Quadro chip



Averaging around 90,000PPD for now as I've yet to get a -bigadv unit. Trying to find some ways to increase that overall bottom line (will probably throw in a 680 and have my 570 as a PhysX/Folding card).


And of course, I'm folding for my favorite forum to lurk. You shall see me in the upcoming Chimp Challenge (assuming Diablo 3 doesn't take up ALL my free time).

EDIT:
Wow, my first post on this username! tongue.gif
Edited by Achpoques - 5/2/12 at 10:50pm
post #2 of 2
Welcome and thanks for folding. biggrin.gif
Main Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2700k ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution EVGA 980 Ti SC+ Samsung 4x4GB DDR3 1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB Samsung BD Combo Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 10 64 bit Asus PG279Q Kingwin Lazer Platinum 1000W Silverstone Raven RV03 
  hide details  
Reply
Main Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2700k ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution EVGA 980 Ti SC+ Samsung 4x4GB DDR3 1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB Samsung BD Combo Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 10 64 bit Asus PG279Q Kingwin Lazer Platinum 1000W Silverstone Raven RV03 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Overclock.net Folding@Home Team