Hi have the 750D Airflow edition and have to say that it is an excellent clean and simple case with lots of room inside. Plenty of cable management potential as well with a good half inch of cable...
I owned this card a number of years ago and used it to drive a set of Audio Technica ATH-A700's and also output via RCA stereo to a Cambridge Audio amp which had two Monitor Audio bookshelves...
I have just bought and installed this sound card in order to get some high quality sound for my exclusive gaming rig. Having previously used sound cards such as the Auzentech X-Fi Prelude and the...
Ah, where to begin? Back in 2014 when this CPU was announced, it was a killer. Quad-channel DDR4 (the first CPU lineup to support DDR4 might I add), 6 cores for the then-mere price of ~$450, and...
I bought this rather expensive CPU for two reasons: 1. Good virtualization and IOMMU support (VT-d in Intel terminology); 2. Life expectancy. Background: I was building a new rig that would run...
Windows not genuine after using EasyBCD - Page 3
- Windows not genuine after using EasyBCD
Currently, there are 2298 Active Users (339 Members and 1959 Guests)
- › AMD X399 (Socket TR4) VRM thread 1 minute ago
- › be quiet dark base pro 900 2 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design Node 202 Owners Thread 7 minutes ago
- › [GURU3D] Nvidia might Release GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 7 minutes ago
- › [TT] NVIDIA Tesla V100 tested: near unbelievable GPU power 9 minutes ago
- › [Various] Citron Calls Ubiquiti Networks A 'Total Fraud' 9 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new portable home for my system 9 minutes ago
- › [Official] nVidia Surround 10 minutes ago
- › Super Flower Leadex and rebrands/variants club 12 minutes ago
- › [PCGamer]DRAM prices could skyrocket after already doubling in the... 13 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...