Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › [Official] ASRock Z77 Discussion/Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] ASRock Z77 Discussion/Owners Club - Page 129

post #1281 of 3170
I decided to re-seat my phanteks and I used the pk paste that came with instead of the cooljag I had. temps have slightly improved.

anyways I also decided to try offset overclocking - had it running at 4.5ghz, offset was +0.30 and pll at 1.799 llc at level 2. ran prime 2.27 for about an hour with no crashing.

the hottest core hit 70c while the rest were hanging in the mid to high 60's. ambient was around 80f in my appartment.

but as soon as I fired up skyrim, boom, blue screened. is there a good program that will test for low to mid level loads as well as full loads in a short period of time?
The Donbot
(12 items)
 
Crushinator
(10 items)
 
Lenovo T450S
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2320 Asrock H61M-VG4 EVGA GTX 970 8gig Samsung LowPro 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Samsung 840 Evo 250gb/WD Black 640gb Asus 24 inch (1080p) Sades Mechanical w/blues Rosewill Hive 550 
CaseMouse
Apevia X-ENERQ Pink Logitec G100s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 5300u @ 2.90 Lenovo HD Graphics 5500 12 gigs 
Hard DriveOS
Samsung 250g SSD Windows 10 
  hide details  
Reply
The Donbot
(12 items)
 
Crushinator
(10 items)
 
Lenovo T450S
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2320 Asrock H61M-VG4 EVGA GTX 970 8gig Samsung LowPro 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Samsung 840 Evo 250gb/WD Black 640gb Asus 24 inch (1080p) Sades Mechanical w/blues Rosewill Hive 550 
CaseMouse
Apevia X-ENERQ Pink Logitec G100s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 5300u @ 2.90 Lenovo HD Graphics 5500 12 gigs 
Hard DriveOS
Samsung 250g SSD Windows 10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1282 of 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erakith View Post

Perhaps.
Now you need to overclock the crap outta your CPU, post your issues, and have us help you with them. That's generally how it works.

I'd love to overclock my cpu but I don't think the stock cooler would be very happy. I just need a reservoir and I can put my loop together.
post #1283 of 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by .theMetal View Post

I decided to re-seat my phanteks and I used the pk paste that came with instead of the cooljag I had. temps have slightly improved.
anyways I also decided to try offset overclocking - had it running at 4.5ghz, offset was +0.30 and pll at 1.799 llc at level 2. ran prime 2.27 for about an hour with no crashing.
the hottest core hit 70c while the rest were hanging in the mid to high 60's. ambient was around 80f in my appartment.
but as soon as I fired up skyrim, boom, blue screened. is there a good program that will test for low to mid level loads as well as full loads in a short period of time?

Sup man.
First thing you need to do is this:
Ht your windows key. Type "Advanced system", wait for the search, select "View advanced system settings."
Go to "startup and recovery" (main tab)
Take the check out of the "Automatically restart on system failure"

Now when you BSOD, it'll linger and won't close after 1 second.

Now go get a BSOD. Go fire up Skyrim, or whatever else causes your issues.

Check your BSOD code against this list:
http://www.overclock.net/t/935829/the-overclockers-bsod-code-list

You're looking for the one at the bottom of your BSOD that looks like this: 00000000000000000000x101 .. or whatever.
Black and Yellow
(19 items)
 
Review Rig
(14 items)
 
The mATX HTPC
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k ASRock Z77 OC Formula Inno3d GTX 680 16GB Avexir "MPower"  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
128GB Plextor M3 750GB Seagate Momentus XT Optical drive!? NEVARRRR EK Supremacy Copper/Plexi 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK XTX 360 EK DCP 4.0 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 ASUS VS247H 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer 23" CM Storm QuickFire Pro Corsair AX1200i Case Labs Merlin SM8 
MouseMouse PadAudio
CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Inno3d High Speed Large mousepad Roccat Kave 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3770k Z77 Extreme6 Sparkle Calibre GTX X480 Samsung Green 30nm 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Plextor 128GB M3 Thermaltake WATER2.0 Extreme Windows 7 Ultimate x64 ASUS VS247H 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer 23" CM Storm Quickfire Pro High Power Platinum Astro PT NZXT Switch 810 SE Gunmetal 
MouseAudio
CM Sentinel Advance II Corsair Vengeance 1500 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3 2100 Z68MA-G45 (B3) (MS-7676) Radeon HD 4870 Samsung  
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Samsung  Samsung  Samsung  WD Caviar Green 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung Air D: Windows 7 Home Premium LG 32" 1080p HDTV 
PowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 500w SilverStone PS07 NZXT Avatar S 
  hide details  
Reply
Black and Yellow
(19 items)
 
Review Rig
(14 items)
 
The mATX HTPC
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k ASRock Z77 OC Formula Inno3d GTX 680 16GB Avexir "MPower"  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
128GB Plextor M3 750GB Seagate Momentus XT Optical drive!? NEVARRRR EK Supremacy Copper/Plexi 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK XTX 360 EK DCP 4.0 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 ASUS VS247H 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer 23" CM Storm QuickFire Pro Corsair AX1200i Case Labs Merlin SM8 
MouseMouse PadAudio
CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Inno3d High Speed Large mousepad Roccat Kave 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3770k Z77 Extreme6 Sparkle Calibre GTX X480 Samsung Green 30nm 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Plextor 128GB M3 Thermaltake WATER2.0 Extreme Windows 7 Ultimate x64 ASUS VS247H 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer 23" CM Storm Quickfire Pro High Power Platinum Astro PT NZXT Switch 810 SE Gunmetal 
MouseAudio
CM Sentinel Advance II Corsair Vengeance 1500 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3 2100 Z68MA-G45 (B3) (MS-7676) Radeon HD 4870 Samsung  
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Samsung  Samsung  Samsung  WD Caviar Green 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung Air D: Windows 7 Home Premium LG 32" 1080p HDTV 
PowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 500w SilverStone PS07 NZXT Avatar S 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1284 of 3170
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgtuning View Post

I'd love to overclock my cpu but I don't think the stock cooler would be very happy. I just need a reservoir and I can put my loop together.

Pop bottles work well tongue.gif
Ivy
(19 items)
 
fiance pc
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K ASRock Extreme4 Z77 eVGA GTX 660 Ti Corsair Dominator DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Barricuda 32MB Cache 7200RPM OCZ Vertex 3 SSD TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223B ATA XSPC Raystorm(Intel) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
XSPC Razor GTX 570 Magicool Slim 140mmX2 Radiator XSPC Res+Pump Combo Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus 22in Widescreen 1680x1050 I-Rocks Light up Rosewill Xtreme 850W Green NZXT M59 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 Steelseries Qck+ Steelseries Siberia v1 Headset with USB Soundcard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q9550 Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR nVidia Geforce GTX 260 Core 216 Corsair Dominator DDR3 1333MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Barricuda 7200RPM XSPC Raystorm CPU (Intel) Windows 7 x64 HP 
KeyboardPowerMouseAudio
Logisys Light Up 650Watt 10 dollar special Steelseries 
  hide details  
Reply
Ivy
(19 items)
 
fiance pc
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K ASRock Extreme4 Z77 eVGA GTX 660 Ti Corsair Dominator DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Barricuda 32MB Cache 7200RPM OCZ Vertex 3 SSD TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223B ATA XSPC Raystorm(Intel) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
XSPC Razor GTX 570 Magicool Slim 140mmX2 Radiator XSPC Res+Pump Combo Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus 22in Widescreen 1680x1050 I-Rocks Light up Rosewill Xtreme 850W Green NZXT M59 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 Steelseries Qck+ Steelseries Siberia v1 Headset with USB Soundcard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q9550 Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR nVidia Geforce GTX 260 Core 216 Corsair Dominator DDR3 1333MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Barricuda 7200RPM XSPC Raystorm CPU (Intel) Windows 7 x64 HP 
KeyboardPowerMouseAudio
Logisys Light Up 650Watt 10 dollar special Steelseries 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1285 of 3170
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by .theMetal View Post

I decided to re-seat my phanteks and I used the pk paste that came with instead of the cooljag I had. temps have slightly improved.
anyways I also decided to try offset overclocking - had it running at 4.5ghz, offset was +0.30 and pll at 1.799 llc at level 2. ran prime 2.27 for about an hour with no crashing.
the hottest core hit 70c while the rest were hanging in the mid to high 60's. ambient was around 80f in my appartment.
but as soon as I fired up skyrim, boom, blue screened. is there a good program that will test for low to mid level loads as well as full loads in a short period of time?

If you run for 24 hours stable on prime custom blend and then it happens on a game I would look into lowering pll. Thats what worked for me. Also 1.8 bios made me able to run less vcore and higher overclock. Lowering pll helped me.
Ivy
(19 items)
 
fiance pc
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K ASRock Extreme4 Z77 eVGA GTX 660 Ti Corsair Dominator DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Barricuda 32MB Cache 7200RPM OCZ Vertex 3 SSD TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223B ATA XSPC Raystorm(Intel) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
XSPC Razor GTX 570 Magicool Slim 140mmX2 Radiator XSPC Res+Pump Combo Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus 22in Widescreen 1680x1050 I-Rocks Light up Rosewill Xtreme 850W Green NZXT M59 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 Steelseries Qck+ Steelseries Siberia v1 Headset with USB Soundcard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q9550 Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR nVidia Geforce GTX 260 Core 216 Corsair Dominator DDR3 1333MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Barricuda 7200RPM XSPC Raystorm CPU (Intel) Windows 7 x64 HP 
KeyboardPowerMouseAudio
Logisys Light Up 650Watt 10 dollar special Steelseries 
  hide details  
Reply
Ivy
(19 items)
 
fiance pc
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K ASRock Extreme4 Z77 eVGA GTX 660 Ti Corsair Dominator DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Barricuda 32MB Cache 7200RPM OCZ Vertex 3 SSD TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223B ATA XSPC Raystorm(Intel) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
XSPC Razor GTX 570 Magicool Slim 140mmX2 Radiator XSPC Res+Pump Combo Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus 22in Widescreen 1680x1050 I-Rocks Light up Rosewill Xtreme 850W Green NZXT M59 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 Steelseries Qck+ Steelseries Siberia v1 Headset with USB Soundcard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q9550 Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR nVidia Geforce GTX 260 Core 216 Corsair Dominator DDR3 1333MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Barricuda 7200RPM XSPC Raystorm CPU (Intel) Windows 7 x64 HP 
KeyboardPowerMouseAudio
Logisys Light Up 650Watt 10 dollar special Steelseries 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1286 of 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by aar0nsky View Post

Pop bottles work well tongue.gif

really? interesting
post #1287 of 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by aar0nsky View Post

If you run for 24 hours stable on prime custom blend and then it happens on a game I would look into lowering pll. Thats what worked for me. Also 1.8 bios made me able to run less vcore and higher overclock. Lowering pll helped me.

yea I have it on 1.8 I also saw an improvement. I don't really care to run prime for 24 hours honestly I only game. I am one of those people that will run prime for about an hour and call it good. the in game stability is what matters to me, hence these game bsod's driving me crazy. I will lower the pll a bit and see what happens - what did you lower it to if you remember? like a couple notches down or a bigger jump?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erakith View Post

Sup man.
First thing you need to do is this:
Ht your windows key. Type "Advanced system", wait for the search, select "View advanced system settings."
Go to "startup and recovery" (main tab)
Take the check out of the "Automatically restart on system failure"
Now when you BSOD, it'll linger and won't close after 1 second.
Now go get a BSOD. Go fire up Skyrim, or whatever else causes your issues.
Check your BSOD code against this list:
http://www.overclock.net/t/935829/the-overclockers-bsod-code-list
You're looking for the one at the bottom of your BSOD that looks like this: 00000000000000000000x101 .. or whatever.

hey man thanks I will give that a try, I can pinpoint the problem. thanks thumb.gif
The Donbot
(12 items)
 
Crushinator
(10 items)
 
Lenovo T450S
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2320 Asrock H61M-VG4 EVGA GTX 970 8gig Samsung LowPro 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Samsung 840 Evo 250gb/WD Black 640gb Asus 24 inch (1080p) Sades Mechanical w/blues Rosewill Hive 550 
CaseMouse
Apevia X-ENERQ Pink Logitec G100s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 5300u @ 2.90 Lenovo HD Graphics 5500 12 gigs 
Hard DriveOS
Samsung 250g SSD Windows 10 
  hide details  
Reply
The Donbot
(12 items)
 
Crushinator
(10 items)
 
Lenovo T450S
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2320 Asrock H61M-VG4 EVGA GTX 970 8gig Samsung LowPro 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Samsung 840 Evo 250gb/WD Black 640gb Asus 24 inch (1080p) Sades Mechanical w/blues Rosewill Hive 550 
CaseMouse
Apevia X-ENERQ Pink Logitec G100s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 5300u @ 2.90 Lenovo HD Graphics 5500 12 gigs 
Hard DriveOS
Samsung 250g SSD Windows 10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1288 of 3170
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by .theMetal View Post

yea I have it on 1.8 I also saw an improvement. I don't really care to run prime for 24 hours honestly I only game. I am one of those people that will run prime for about an hour and call it good. the in game stability is what matters to me, hence these game bsod's driving me crazy. I will lower the pll a bit and see what happens - what did you lower it to if you remember? like a couple notches down or a bigger jump?
hey man thanks I will give that a try, I can pinpoint the problem. thanks thumb.gif

Also I believe I made a mistake. I changed it to reflect.
Ivy
(19 items)
 
fiance pc
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K ASRock Extreme4 Z77 eVGA GTX 660 Ti Corsair Dominator DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Barricuda 32MB Cache 7200RPM OCZ Vertex 3 SSD TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223B ATA XSPC Raystorm(Intel) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
XSPC Razor GTX 570 Magicool Slim 140mmX2 Radiator XSPC Res+Pump Combo Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus 22in Widescreen 1680x1050 I-Rocks Light up Rosewill Xtreme 850W Green NZXT M59 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 Steelseries Qck+ Steelseries Siberia v1 Headset with USB Soundcard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q9550 Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR nVidia Geforce GTX 260 Core 216 Corsair Dominator DDR3 1333MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Barricuda 7200RPM XSPC Raystorm CPU (Intel) Windows 7 x64 HP 
KeyboardPowerMouseAudio
Logisys Light Up 650Watt 10 dollar special Steelseries 
  hide details  
Reply
Ivy
(19 items)
 
fiance pc
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K ASRock Extreme4 Z77 eVGA GTX 660 Ti Corsair Dominator DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Barricuda 32MB Cache 7200RPM OCZ Vertex 3 SSD TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223B ATA XSPC Raystorm(Intel) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
XSPC Razor GTX 570 Magicool Slim 140mmX2 Radiator XSPC Res+Pump Combo Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus 22in Widescreen 1680x1050 I-Rocks Light up Rosewill Xtreme 850W Green NZXT M59 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 Steelseries Qck+ Steelseries Siberia v1 Headset with USB Soundcard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q9550 Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR nVidia Geforce GTX 260 Core 216 Corsair Dominator DDR3 1333MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Barricuda 7200RPM XSPC Raystorm CPU (Intel) Windows 7 x64 HP 
KeyboardPowerMouseAudio
Logisys Light Up 650Watt 10 dollar special Steelseries 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1289 of 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by .theMetal View Post

yea I have it on 1.8 I also saw an improvement. I don't really care to run prime for 24 hours honestly I only game. I am one of those people that will run prime for about an hour and call it good. the in game stability is what matters to me, hence these game bsod's driving me crazy. I will lower the pll a bit and see what happens - what did you lower it to if you remember? like a couple notches down or a bigger jump?
hey man thanks I will give that a try, I can pinpoint the problem. thanks thumb.gif

1 hour prime gives you nothing. Its like saying, OK this car's gas pedal works, and that's all I need to make the car move, so I don't need to check the rest of the car. Prime runs around 70 different tests for 15 minutes each, and your overclock can fail on any one of them. You need ATLEAST 18 hours of prime to make sure your overclock is stable 100%, or decrease the run time of the tests to 10 minutes, bringing the total runtime to 12hours (though this is not recommended). After that you know that your CPU is computationally stable at that overclock, but still other things can go wrong (and they have for me). My current OC was stable for 24 hours of prime, has no problems playing games for 4+ hours straight (tongue.gif), but sometimes when I Am browsing, downloading a video, and mostly the system is idling, it will freeze. Just gives you an insight of how fragile OC can be (I've found it to be especially so with Ivy Bridge). Make sure you are stable for 18 hours of prime, if not, increase your vcore / make other adjustments based on the BSOD codes like Erakith described.

If you just wing it with 1 hour prime runs, you're probably going to end up using too much voltage or undercut your max possible OC.
Edited by zerocraft - 7/24/12 at 8:42am
post #1290 of 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocraft View Post

1 hour prime gives you nothing. Its like saying, OK this car's gas pedal works, and that's all I need to make the car move, so I don't need to check the rest of the car. Prime runs around 70 different tests for 15 minutes each, and your overclock can fail on any one of them. You need ATLEAST 18 hours of prime to make sure your overclock is stable 100%, or decrease the run time of the tests to 10 minutes, bringing the total runtime to 12hours (though this is not recommended). After that you know that your CPU is computationally stable at that overclock, but still other things can go wrong (and they have for me). My current OC was stable for 24 hours of prime, has no problems playing games for 4+ hours straight (tongue.gif), but sometimes when I Am browsing, downloading a video, and mostly the system is idling, it will freeze. Just gives you an insight of how fragile OC can be (I've found it to be especially so with Ivy Bridge). Make sure you are stable for 18 hours of prime, if not, increase your vcore / make other adjustments based on the BSOD codes like Erakith described.
If you just wing it with 1 hour prime runs, you're probably going to end up using too much voltage or undercut your max possible OC.

I have got to the point where I am a lot more loose with my overclock, if I really want to make sure its stable I will run prime overnight, but meh. If it freezes in a game or browsing the internet, so what I restart and bump the volts a tad - absolutely no skin off my neck.

If I am going to play online with my friends, I have profiles saved in the bios with the auto-overclock set at 4.2, which is plenty stable and runs anything I need it to with out any problems. - no crashing.

If I can run my games with out them crashing, as far as I am concerned, it is 100% stable. smile.gif the only reason I even turn on prime is to make sure my temps are acceptable.

I know a lot of people disagree with me on this one, but I am fine with that. I just see no reason for a gamer to do a 24 hour prime test ever. now if your folding 24/7 then yes please.
The Donbot
(12 items)
 
Crushinator
(10 items)
 
Lenovo T450S
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2320 Asrock H61M-VG4 EVGA GTX 970 8gig Samsung LowPro 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Samsung 840 Evo 250gb/WD Black 640gb Asus 24 inch (1080p) Sades Mechanical w/blues Rosewill Hive 550 
CaseMouse
Apevia X-ENERQ Pink Logitec G100s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 5300u @ 2.90 Lenovo HD Graphics 5500 12 gigs 
Hard DriveOS
Samsung 250g SSD Windows 10 
  hide details  
Reply
The Donbot
(12 items)
 
Crushinator
(10 items)
 
Lenovo T450S
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2320 Asrock H61M-VG4 EVGA GTX 970 8gig Samsung LowPro 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Samsung 840 Evo 250gb/WD Black 640gb Asus 24 inch (1080p) Sades Mechanical w/blues Rosewill Hive 550 
CaseMouse
Apevia X-ENERQ Pink Logitec G100s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 5300u @ 2.90 Lenovo HD Graphics 5500 12 gigs 
Hard DriveOS
Samsung 250g SSD Windows 10 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › [Official] ASRock Z77 Discussion/Owners Club