Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › [Official] ASRock Z77 Discussion/Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] ASRock Z77 Discussion/Owners Club - Page 248

post #2471 of 3181
Likely yes...thats why I suggested the self-ping test. If that's working (you see "reply from" a few times) then your driver is working.
Dark Star
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i5 4690K  Gigabyte Z97 UD3H EVGA 670 FTW 4GB EVGA 670 FTW 4GB 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
16GB Samsung Green 30nm  Samsung 850 512GB Asus Blu Ray Burner Custom Water 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 QX2710 PLS 27" Matte Ducky DK9008G2 MX Black Seasonic SS-760XP2 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Enthoo Pro Steelseries Sensei Raw Frost Blue Asus Xonar DX Logitech Z-5500 
  hide details  
Reply
Dark Star
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i5 4690K  Gigabyte Z97 UD3H EVGA 670 FTW 4GB EVGA 670 FTW 4GB 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
16GB Samsung Green 30nm  Samsung 850 512GB Asus Blu Ray Burner Custom Water 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 QX2710 PLS 27" Matte Ducky DK9008G2 MX Black Seasonic SS-760XP2 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Enthoo Pro Steelseries Sensei Raw Frost Blue Asus Xonar DX Logitech Z-5500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2472 of 3181
Can someone add me to the club or do I need to take a picture of my hardware? Owner of the z77 Extreme3 as said in sigrig
The Black Box
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570k AsRock z77 Extreme3 PNY GTX 670 XLR8 Edition Corsair Vengeance LP 2 x 4gb 1600MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Patriot Pyro  H100i Windows 7 Pro 64-bit Asus VG236H 120Hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech g110 Thermaltake TR2 RX 650w Cooler Master HAF XB CM Storm Sentinel Advance II 
AudioAudio
Asus XONOR_DG Sound Card Sony HST-221 Amplifier/Receiver 
  hide details  
Reply
The Black Box
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570k AsRock z77 Extreme3 PNY GTX 670 XLR8 Edition Corsair Vengeance LP 2 x 4gb 1600MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Patriot Pyro  H100i Windows 7 Pro 64-bit Asus VG236H 120Hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech g110 Thermaltake TR2 RX 650w Cooler Master HAF XB CM Storm Sentinel Advance II 
AudioAudio
Asus XONOR_DG Sound Card Sony HST-221 Amplifier/Receiver 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2473 of 3181
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyvillain View Post

Likely yes...thats why I suggested the self-ping test. If that's working (you see "reply from" a few times) then your driver is working.

I didn't see reply from.

Thanks for putting up with me Wrigley, the problem just rectified itself. I hate when that happens.
Edited by 0CALEFACTION0 - 1/14/13 at 12:13pm
Ivy(saur)
(17 items)
 
Brother's Build
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2500k ASRock P67 Extreme4 EVGA GeForce GTX 460 SE G.SKILL Sniper (2x4gb) 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB LG CD/DVD Burner Hyper 212+ Windows 7 Home Premium-64bit 
MonitorPowerCase
Dell S2309W 23in 1080P Antec EarthWatts 650W Cooler Master HAF 912 
  hide details  
Reply
Ivy(saur)
(17 items)
 
Brother's Build
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2500k ASRock P67 Extreme4 EVGA GeForce GTX 460 SE G.SKILL Sniper (2x4gb) 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB LG CD/DVD Burner Hyper 212+ Windows 7 Home Premium-64bit 
MonitorPowerCase
Dell S2309W 23in 1080P Antec EarthWatts 650W Cooler Master HAF 912 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2474 of 3181
Guys I have an urgent issue with my PC and only the motherboard could really do this. I am powering down and sometimes the PC will not completely turn off. Well last night it did this and it was late so I just left it, assuming it would turn off eventually, well it was still running this morning.

What happens is the OS completely powers down and all peripherals turn off (keyboard is off and no lights on mouse), but the main components remain powered on. I have Quick Boot or whatever it is called turned off and I was even running my stock voltage BIOS config instead of my undervolted configuration.

What can I do to try and fix this? Has anyone experienced this themselves or have any idea of what could cause it? This was happening before I installed my 840 Pro, so I know it must be hardware related and not related to any software (guess that is kind of obvious since the OS is completely powered off). Could RAM do this? The problem is I can't recreate the problem, it does it randomly. Sometimes it will shut off immediately and other times it will hold up for 30 seconds and turn off. This is the first time I have ever seen it refuse to turn off completely.
post #2475 of 3181

I'm having issues with my speakers, i have the logitech G51 5.1 and when i play music only my two front speakers work but when i play games like bf3 skyrim or a movie 5.1 they all work perfect , why only two speakers working when i put on music... really annoying. 

Phantom X
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5820k ASrock X99 Extreme 4  Nvidia TITAN X  Corsair 16GB 2 x 8GB DDR4-3000 32GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO  Samsung 840 EVO  H220  Windows 10 Pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell P2715Q 4k G910  Evga Super Nova 850W NZXT H440 
MouseAudio
Logitech g502 G51 
  hide details  
Reply
Phantom X
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5820k ASrock X99 Extreme 4  Nvidia TITAN X  Corsair 16GB 2 x 8GB DDR4-3000 32GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO  Samsung 840 EVO  H220  Windows 10 Pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell P2715Q 4k G910  Evga Super Nova 850W NZXT H440 
MouseAudio
Logitech g502 G51 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2476 of 3181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu105 View Post

I'm having issues with my speakers, i have the logitech G51 5.1 and when i play music only my two front speakers work but when i play games like bf3 skyrim or a movie 5.1 they all work perfect , why only two speakers working when i put on music... really annoying. 

Cause your music is encoded in stereo mode only, not 5.1.
I have a dedicated sound card with a 5.1 setup, when I play MP3s, it only plays on the 2 front speakers & subwoofer.
You can do 5.1 emulation on 'stereo' sources like MP3s but not sure how good it will sound. Check in the Audio threads.
TheSadFlute
(16 items)
 
DyingHeart
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700K TUF Sabertooth MSI 1080 Ti 16GB 2400MHz C15 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair 480GB LE 3TB WD Green Sammy 500GB 850 EVO H100i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro  BenQ XR3501 Logitech G710+ EVGA G2 750W 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Cooler Master Stryker Logitech G602 Asus Strix Nakamichi 5.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965BE  Sapphire 790X Zotac GTX650  4GB Corsair 1066 DDR2 (1GBx4) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
G.Skill Phoenix Pro 120GB WD 2TB Green Stock 3x120mm UQ fans 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
W7 Pro SP1 x64 LG 21' 1680x1050 Genius  Corsair CX600 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Gigabyte  E-Blue Mazer XFX WarPad On-board 
Audio
Logitech G35 
  hide details  
Reply
TheSadFlute
(16 items)
 
DyingHeart
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700K TUF Sabertooth MSI 1080 Ti 16GB 2400MHz C15 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair 480GB LE 3TB WD Green Sammy 500GB 850 EVO H100i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro  BenQ XR3501 Logitech G710+ EVGA G2 750W 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Cooler Master Stryker Logitech G602 Asus Strix Nakamichi 5.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965BE  Sapphire 790X Zotac GTX650  4GB Corsair 1066 DDR2 (1GBx4) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
G.Skill Phoenix Pro 120GB WD 2TB Green Stock 3x120mm UQ fans 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
W7 Pro SP1 x64 LG 21' 1680x1050 Genius  Corsair CX600 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Gigabyte  E-Blue Mazer XFX WarPad On-board 
Audio
Logitech G35 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2477 of 3181
Well speaking about audio and such I can't get the front panel audio working. Well for that fact the mic either. The USBs work and they do show up in the realtek driver section but nothing happens when I plug them in. Both inputs worked fine in my 990FXA-UD3 but doesn't work with the extreme4. Any ideas?
post #2478 of 3181
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSUZoSo View Post

Guys I have an urgent issue with my PC and only the motherboard could really do this. I am powering down and sometimes the PC will not completely turn off. Well last night it did this and it was late so I just left it, assuming it would turn off eventually, well it was still running this morning.

What happens is the OS completely powers down and all peripherals turn off (keyboard is off and no lights on mouse), but the main components remain powered on. I have Quick Boot or whatever it is called turned off and I was even running my stock voltage BIOS config instead of my undervolted configuration.

What can I do to try and fix this? Has anyone experienced this themselves or have any idea of what could cause it? This was happening before I installed my 840 Pro, so I know it must be hardware related and not related to any software (guess that is kind of obvious since the OS is completely powered off). Could RAM do this? The problem is I can't recreate the problem, it does it randomly. Sometimes it will shut off immediately and other times it will hold up for 30 seconds and turn off. This is the first time I have ever seen it refuse to turn off completely.

Start over, and set bios defaut

Add your changes, then double check everything in bios

then check the normal and advanced power settings in the OS

However, you have the added complication of using Quick Boot..........honestly, w/ my poor experience in trying all the extra intel/asrock software, that's the likely culprit.

My pc doesn't like to Sleep...your's wants to wake up (or stay awake)...................these are always stupid but difficult situations to resolve.

Most often, this is a settings/Windows Setttings problem....you don't see this much w/ Apple or Linux.
Edited by dekruyter - 1/15/13 at 4:26am
post #2479 of 3181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempis View Post

Can someone add me to the club or do I need to take a picture of my hardware? Owner of the z77 Extreme3 as said in sigrig

You have no sigrig showing, and what "club"?
post #2480 of 3181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeek View Post

Well speaking about audio and such I can't get the front panel audio working. Well for that fact the mic either. The USBs work and they do show up in the realtek driver section but nothing happens when I plug them in. Both inputs worked fine in my 990FXA-UD3 but doesn't work with the extreme4. Any ideas?

What does the USBs have to do w/ the front audio.......are you using an HD audio connector to the audio header at the back of the motherboard.....took me a couple time to get the audio drivers installed right.....you can and should clean up old audio drivers from the registry........ie., ghosts

Use device manager, uninstall the hd audio driver, reboot, and it should reinstall again.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › [Official] ASRock Z77 Discussion/Owners Club