post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
Where do i get the rubber backing for metal/aluminum mouse pads, and what is it called?
Does anyone have a link?

I have searched and searched and all that i have found thus far is neoprene.
The problem with this is the neoprene is soft and spoungy and not like what you find on Steel series or Razer mouse pads.