10 dollars more? 150w of savings equals cheaper.
Honestly spending over 220, no point of buying last gen stuff. I use to own a 7850 and it is a beast at that price range. Nothing matches it in terms of balance of temps/sound/performance/TDP. Only sold because 1440p is demanding with everything turned on. It ran 90% of games fine, the other 10% needed AA off. The downside is overclocking lottery, which most overclock beyond 1100.
Edited by biassj - 5/14/12 at 10:08pm