Must use V7 client in expert mode. Follow THESE
instructions first, then...
1) Start the V7 client, pause the GPU client(s) if running.
2) go to 'Start' > 'All Programs' > 'FAHClient' > 'Data Directory' [it links directly to data location], then dbl click 'work' and delete your GPU-related directories. The directories are those with names '00', '01', etc, which match your 'Work Queue' number on the V7 client expert main page. Be sure you do not delete any CPU or non-680 directories.
3) go back to the V7 client and click 'Configure', dbl click the first 680 GPU entry (repeat for other 680's as necessary)
4) scroll down to 'Extra slot options (expert only)' and look for an Add button on the lower right and click it.
5) under 'Name:' enter "client-type" and under 'Value:' enter "beta", click OK
6) Return to main V7 screen, look under 'Folding Slots' and for each GPU right-click > 'Fold'
7) If they don't start properly just restart the folding client.