All in all great cooler for the money and has always worked reliably. Excellent for a backup cooling system or for low-cost budget computers, while still being able to overclock.
I've used this headset extensively for MAG on PS3. The sounds were wonderful, the mic was crisp, and the ability to adjust peoples voice volume is absolutely invaluable. For $100 ( or less ) this...
The Pros The reason this card is one of the better non-Tahiti 7870s is because of Gigabyte's custom PCB. Gigabyte took the 7870 and replaced it's memory chips with Hynix memory so they perform a...
Crucial’s award-winning Ballistix and Ballistix Tracer are engineered to deliver the fastest, most reliable memory for gaming and performance enthusiasts. But why should the most hardcore gamers...
Gaming with the Sound Blaster Z is truly a spectacular experience. The Sound Blaster Z is an ideal all-round solution for your PC gaming and entertainment needs. It comes complete with the Sound...
[Toms] Game Breaking Bug Already Spotted in Diablo 3 - Page 7
- [Toms] Game Breaking Bug Already Spotted in Diablo 3
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 1962 Active Users (538 Members and 1424 Guests)
- › [Official] Nvidia 3d Vision + 3d Surround Club 16 seconds ago
- › Achieva Shimian Monitor Club 20 seconds ago
- › Silverstone TJ08-E Owners Club. 34 seconds ago
- › [BBC] Nasa buys into 'quantum' computer 40 seconds ago
- › good keyboard? 1 minute ago
- › AMD Tin box "delidding" club 1 minute ago
- › Should Nintendo Leave Consoles Alone & Only Make Games for Other... 1 minute ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 1 minute ago
- › Eisberg Release? 2 minutes ago
- › IHS Removals, How to do it, Should I do it, and the Facts! 3 minutes ago
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by AlDyer
- › Wireless Stereo Headset by DoomDash
- › GIGABYTE Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition GV-R787OC-2GD Video Card by VitalShot
- › Crucial Ballistix sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600... by Fieldsweeper
- › Creative 70SB150000000 Sound Card by Fieldsweeper
- › ASUS PB Series PB278Q 27"" 5ms (GTG) WQHD Widescreen LED... by R3apR369
- › SilverStone Aluminum Body ATX Full Tower Computer Case TJ07B -... by R3apR369
- › Cooler Master HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP Black Steel + Plastic and... by Steve1300
- › CORSAIR AX1200i 1200W Power Supply by Masked
- › Silverstone Tek Aluminum Mini ITX 140mm FanX1 USB3.0x2 3.5-Inchx1... by yancyv8
- › METRO 2033 STARTUP CRASH FIX WORKS by xiangelo
- › Why are DNS Servers Important? How to make... by exzacklyright
- › Titanium Backup Guide For Newbies by exzacklyright
- › How to install ADB (Android Debug Bridge) by exzacklyright
- › How to take ownership of a file, folder, or... by exzacklyright
- › How to disable the open file security warning... by exzacklyright
- › Clean and Make a USB Bootable Flash Drive for... by exzacklyright
- › Do you Really Need Cell Phone Insurance by andyharris
- › Efficiency Trials by dava4444
- › How on EARTH Do I Build a Computer??... by dava4444