Aight, I got everything in today except the dual 2687W's. Running through a few things and making sure I understand everything before I jump into it tomorrow. Some of these are serious N00b questions so bare with me and I'd love any/all the help I can get.
1. Which of the SATA ports should I plug my 840 pro 512 into? One of the 4 gray sockets at the bottom right?
2. ASUS has a crap-ton of updates on this page (http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Z9PED8_WS/#support_Download_30
); should I download all of them and install?
3. Can anyone post their bios screens for recommended settings (what things to turn on and off?) For instance, I'm only running a single 512 SSD so I wouldn't need marvell raid crap on right?
4. Any board jumpers I should go ahead and turn on/off that are different from their shipped default?
5. I think I'm going to end up covering up the GPU slot 1 with my CPU coolers so I will probably end up putting the TITAN on #3. Is there a difference?
I'm sure I'll think of lots more but for now I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks so much!