I finally finish sanding the front panel, took more time because I had to sand also the 2 channel where the mesh go, I was planing to lets them on the rubber finish and just tape them during the painting but my sanding paper slip and I mess the channel rubber a bit...
Next step will be to fit the lamptron touch. So I took a brand new lamptron and... Well lets say I got no more waranty.
Like I said before I cant use the standard mounting because I remove them and my rad are in the way. My solution will be to epoxy the lamptron face in the front panel, meaning I cant remove it after that so I hope lamptron touch is a good unit that will last.
So right after this post im gonna go and epoxy the 5.25 cover and give a little sanding on the lamptron face to prepare for the primer, then its back to more metal work and cutting.
Thanks you again for the good comment.