Right guys, we´re at that point, this is the update before the final update (in theory aniway).
So, this morning I assembled all that needed to be in or on the case in order to do the piping.
So, rads, motherboard and other assorted pieces.
And this is what the case looked like pre-piping.
So went down to my local friendly plumbing supplies shop and with some help from the shop attendant (my mate) and later on the owner of the shop (he was intrigued on what we were doing), I put it all togueter, it was incredibly hard to measure everything up correctly, tighten all the fittings being very carefull with the fragile ones (like the plexy ones on the cpu cooler or the plastic ones on the pump and reservoir). And after almost 4 hours, got it ready.
So here is the bare essentials case (nothing is screwed in, details wise, only the liquid cooling related stuff.
I now of course have to aply all the ageing effects to the fittings and pipes.
After that I went to my actual job (as I mentioned in previous posts I took both yesterday morning and today morning off to work on the project but still had to work 4 hours in the evening.
I´ve taken the motherboard out and left the loop running to be sure there´s no leaks before I put everything togueter.
And yeah if there´s no leaks I feel optimistic about meeting the deadline but words cannot express how tired and generally exhausted I feel.
Again, thanks for reading and following the project.