Recent Images In This Thread
if you want some customizablity in your case you should get this instead of a one colored strip
Pros: So overall this is the best case I've used so far, had mini, went mid, ended up with this full tower and love it. It has plenty of room to route wires behind the motherboard, plenty of hard...
This review was originally posted on Linus Tech Tips but I brought it over here: Hey guys, I spend hundreds of dollars on peripherals because I think they'll help me win at my games. Actually, I...
I think my summary sums it up lol forgive the pun but I couldn't have been more happy with the overclocking performance of this CPU. 4ghz at stock volts Prime95 stable?!? Only 1.35 vcore required...
Freebie - Page 7
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 4291 Active Users (697 Members and 3594 Guests)
- › [Various] Intel Haswell-E (5960X, 5930K, 5820K) reviews 56 seconds ago
- › OCN Mod of the Month August 2014 - Sponsored Class! Voting now LIVE! 56 seconds ago
- › [FS] Reference 7990 w/ block 1 minute ago
- › Is PCIe 3.0 actually "fully" supported now? 1 minute ago
- › [Neowin] Counter Strike stream interrupted by SWAT team 2 minutes ago
- › CSR Racing 2 minutes ago
- › [ASUS] RoG Swift PG278Q Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Computer does not display on monitor 2 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Super Monster 3 minutes ago
- › [VC] NVIDIA to skip GeForce 800 series, GeForce GTX 980 and GTX 970... 3 minutes ago
- › Noctua NF-P14s redux 1500 PWM 140mm 1500 RPM 25.8 dBA 4-pin SSO by vallonen
- › NZXT HUE RGB Led Controller by abstiffler
- › NZXT Phantom 530 CA-PH530-W1 Computer Case With Side Panel Window by ldewitt
- › Razer Orbweaver Mechanical PC Gaming Keypad by Thready
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by SRICE4904
- › Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E 3.6GHz LGA 2011 by SRICE4904
- › COOLER MASTER CM Storm Series Trooper (SGC-5000-KKN1) Black... by CrazyElf
- › ZALMAN ZM-T2 Computer Case by M3nta1
- › SeaSonic SS-350ET Bronze 350W Power Supply by jsc1973
- › Crucial MX100 512GB SATA 2.5" 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter)... by Sensei Andrew
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...