Recent Images In This Thread
The most noticeable upgrade you can make to a PC is upgrading a hard drive to a solid state drive. This will provide very noticeable performance improvements. Price is compelling now more than...
Absolutely worth a 5$ purchase. Was the first game I purchased on my first computer build. Couldn't pass up the deal on the game. Excellent execution of a stick shooter. Gorgeous graphics. I see...
I have this fantastic CPU in a Dell Optiplex 780 DT edition, and to this date, it's still the 2nd best PC that I have, out of an arsenal of seven. If I don't run it for a month (rare), I can boot...
ALL I CAN SAY THIS WAS A REMARKABLE CHIP! DID "DELID" MOD 2 CHANGE OUT INTEL "TIM" UNDER IHS 4 BETTER THERMALS LIKE PREV i5 2500K & GET 4.7-5.0 GHz OC EZ! NO BOTTLENECK! SLI 980's+MORE! I BUILT AN...
NIGHTHAWK X8 Having tested lately other gaming routers, and previously using a x6, I am accustomed to understanding what these routers are marked and used for. The NETGEAR Nighthawk x8 also...
Freebie - Page 7
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2224 Active Users (386 Members and 1838 Guests)
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 19 seconds ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 22 seconds ago
- › Corsair Bulldog 2 minutes ago
- › [SA] Zen Summit Ridge die shot leaked 2 minutes ago
- › Asus Rampage V Extreme Owners thread 4 minutes ago
- › EK unveils new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 water blocks 4 minutes ago
- › Overclock.net @ Good Game Con 2016 | May 21st & 22nd | Toronto |... 4 minutes ago
- › [WCCF-tech] Microsoft is Back with Sneaky Windows 10 Tricks on... 7 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Case Labs SM8 / X99 / SLI 980Ti - New Blue 11 minutes ago
- › Asus ROG G75V Laptop Appraisal 11 minutes ago
- › HyperX FURY SSD by Jedson3614
- › Waves. by TheCautiousOne
- › Intel Q9650 LGA 775 by cat1092
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by jkuddyh801
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X8 by Jedson3614
- › Netgear AC 6210 by Jedson3614
- › Kingston HyperX Cloud II by Jedson3614
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X4 R7800 by Jedson3614
- › Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Professional Grade Wired/Wireless... by Dargonplay
- › Riotoro 1080 by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...