Ok. Plumbing gets a little crazy with 9 blocks and 7 radiators, but here is a first pass at what it might look like. I'm looking for input and suggestions:
Start at the helix reservoir, and it goes like this:
1) The first D5 gets fed from the helix reservoir, and then goes behind the motherboard tray to re-emerge at the top of the board (1). Then the loop would go join#2>ram>cpu>motherboard>ram>vrm>exit to #3
2) The second D5 gets fed from the helix reservoir, and then goes to the bottom graphics card (2). Then the loop would go gpu>gpu>join#1
So these would be two subloops, each powered by their own D5...but the subloop with the graphics card would join the other subloop to create some additional head and flow. Both subloops exit the motherboard area at #3
3) #3 will exit the motherboard area and go behind the motherboard tray to feed the 2 AQ5 blocks...and then to the inlet at the top of the OU reservoir.
4) the OU reservoir will then feed the dual D5's in the pedestal and start a round trip to all 7 radiators. Once the radiator loop is complete...it will dump back into the top of the helix reservoir.
Here are some shots without the colored numbers...
I'm playing with several ideas here...not all of which will make the final plumbing layout. You'll see a couple of instances where I've used some Deep Red Bitspower crystal link fittings. With these..I'm trying to see if I like breaking up the white fittings with some red...and really tying in all the case/fan colors into the plumbing by having red/white together. If I go this route....I'll do it at each crystal link section....not just two of them. If I don't like it...I'll remove it from all.
You will also see several instances of crystal link between the fittings. I'm not married to this yet. The options would be to use just the white extenders and have solid fittings run between the blocks. But I kind of like the way the crystal link breaks up a solid run of white, and lets you still see the board/components through the acrylic. Alternatively....I could use compression fittings with clear tube...which you can see at the Y connector where the GPU subloop joins the other subloop.
Would love your thoughts on...
1) plumbing path
2) use of some red bitspower fittings....or all white
3) crystal link vs solid white extenders vs tubing with compression fittings.