- sorry for my noobish English.second
- im not typical overclocker, or PC builder, bud I love node 304 and here is great source of owners... so i try write here my simple questions
i want my new PC in node 304
(what a surprise:D )
it will be office/fun PC, not hardocore gaming, (I love strategies anyway)...
my priority is SIZE (solved), SILENCE (?), low Watt output...
my components are:CPU
- Intel Core i3-4130T (T version, only 2.9GHz, "underclocked", TDP 35WGPU
- Sapphire HD 7750 Ultimate 1GB GDDR5 - basic card, 16cm long, with passive heatpipeMB
- GIGABYTE GA-H87N-WIFI - Intel H87 - probable this one, i really dont want pay more (because CPU, GPU.. )...
next - SSD 120GB Crucial, HDD 2TB WD-RED, 8GB RAM..., blablabla doesnt matter
bud my concerns are - PSU and CPU coooler...****I want use default 3 FD fans - if i use them in LOW mode (the switcher on back side)... - I hope they are enough silent in this LOW selection****
question 1 -PSU
- i select relative quality Seasonic G series, ( Seasonic SS-360GP 360W
), is it enough with power i think, ..., i dont want more watts because el. stability (around 50% is best for silence/electrical stability, right?), but it is NOT MODULAR?
Is it problem? I never had this PSU in hands, how long cable he has,..., my GPU is only around 16cm long... it is possible make it together? Any owner this PSU + GPU combination? :-)
If u not recomment this psu, .. any other tips? max 400w, silent.., and completed with good/from electrical parts...
question 2-CPU cooling
- i prefer best price/silence ratio....
my CPU (4130T) - i think is relatively ... "cold"? what do u think?
-- MB - GIGABYTE GA-H87N-WIFI = not much room for BIG TOWERS
-- but i dont want disrupt airflow with horizontal fans...
-- i would prefer any sympatic "max sized" tower (compatible with GA-H87N) with vertical low prm fan
-- i dont want give 80$ for overkill cooling this cpu... i will be happy for any tip
thank u for tips or advices, and again sorry for my english (very hard language for me:D