Originally Posted by thekamikazepr
Guys, I currently own this case and love it was working perfect but upgraded from gtx 560 to a gtx 680 so theres a bit more heating going on.
Since the 680 was a reference I hooked it up to a Corsair h60 with Dwoods bracket.
even know the temp as per HWmonitor does not go up over 60 the air comming out of the RAD on top is very hot so theres some concern (i would estimate over 75 degrees)
Now I have 2 120mm rads a h60 and a h50 or a h60/h70 not sure either way its two 120mm .
Im not sure on whats the perfect setup for it for improving airflow and this issue. I know the one I currently have is not the best.
2 enermax case fans (silent with blue leds)
7 corsair case fans
1 silent corsair fan (on h70v2)
Current set up
2 enermax intake in front of case then the two case fans in the drive bays (default location).
1 case on top side panel (intake)
1 h70 on rear ( its filter|case|fan|rad| (exhaust)
1 h60 ontop back case|fan|rad (exhaust)
1 fan on fron top (exhaust)
1) Place both rads on top exhaust and everything else intake ( including back fan)
2) Put intake in bottom, change the the enermax location to side and have the 4 front as corsair
3) Put radiator in bottom with air going in
4) put rad in bototm air going out
5) all your ideas are crazy try these intead_________....