If the one prob goes bad then be prepared to get screwed because the whole fan controller goes messed up.
My mouse broke a few days ago, so I thought I would pick up one of those "gaming" mice everyone seems to have. Compared to my old stock Dell mouse (Which also had a DPI switch), this mouse performs...
I saw this on the clearance shelf at walmart and instantly knew I had to have it. It has some sort of appeal over the man child inside me. After plugging this thing in and installing the...
Creative's T4 wireless speaker system is a supposedly 2.1 channel audio upgrade for any user. They describe it as having "premium audio quality and convenience for all your entertainment needs"....
I got this thing at Wal-Mart on clearance for 30 bucks and I thought I scored big. My logic was hey its a known brand and is expensive so it's gotta be good right? This thing is like one of those...
i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking. - Page 7
- i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking.
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2443 Active Users (501 Members and 1942 Guests)
- › OCN RAM Addict Club-Gallery 11 seconds ago
- › AMD - Catalyst 15.7.1 & Graphics Driver Installer for Windows 10... 25 seconds ago
- › Why would a used CPU go bad? 43 seconds ago
- › [Official] Case Labs Owners Club 54 seconds ago
- › [WCCF] MSI Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition Motherboard... 2 minutes ago
- › Activation of cores in Hawaii, Tonga and Fiji (unlockability tester... 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] The Windows 10 Club 3 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Case Labs SMA8 -AQUITY- Gunmetal and Black Two-Tone w/... 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN X Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Corsair Carbide Air 540 Owner's Club +Gallery 3 minutes ago
- › NZXT Sentry 3 by Said Nobody
- › ROCCAT Lua Tri-Button Gaming Mouse (ROC-11-310) by Elektro
- › Razer Tartarus Gaming Keypad by PlebBob
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by WilliamGayde
- › Razer Orochi Elite Mobile Gaming Mouse by PlebBob
- › Sapphire Radeon VAPOR-X R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 DVI-I/DVI-D/HDMI/DP with... by WorldOfMine
- › Rosewill ATX Mid Tower Black Gaming Computer Case Galaxy-01 by WorldOfMine
- › Intel Core i3-4370 3.8GHz LGA 1150 Desktop Processor by WorldOfMine
- › Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop by Nfsdude0125
- › Alienware 15 ANW15-5350SLV 15.6" i7-4710HQ 16GB 128GB SSD +... by bluehawaiiASTR
- › BenQ FP241W not working with certain games.
- › Grand Theft Auto V build 393.2 - Performance...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.06 - Performance Test
- › How To - Fix Intel CPU + Geforce GTX SLI -...
- › The GTX 780 TI SLI - End of Life -...
- › I need some help with Overclock
- › How to raid 0 on 2 x SSD or 2 x HDD as...
- › Overclocking Ram - Crucial Ballistix Sport...
- › The Big VR Face-Off
- › Kingston Hyper X Fury Black 2x8GB 1600mhz Cl10