Pros: The second case I have owned and I love it. The case is equipped with three Corsair fans which deliver plenty of airflow and are quiet enough for the average person. The cable management is...
This cpu is very affordable if your budget is limted, but you need a very powelful cooler like a phase change cooler to verclock to 5.5-5.6GHz
Hi all, time for another write up! As some of you may already know if you follow my rants, er, I mean, reviews, you'll know I'm quite blunt. I usually enjoy picking something apart if I don't like...
When I received this cooler as a Christmas gift, I was delighted. I had this stored away for a long time until I finally bought a new processor (2550K) and finally began to assemble it altogether....
This CPU is one of the best when it came out. Can be bought at Microcenter for around $159.99. Easily noticed a difference in gaming compare to older processor such as Phenom II X4 955. Runs...
i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking. - Page 7
- i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking.
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 3280 Active Users (723 Members and 2557 Guests)
- › [Engadget] Wake up to the smell of money 14 seconds ago
- › [CA] Hackers steal 100,000 tax records from IRS site 32 seconds ago
- › Silverstone TJ08-E Owners Club. 37 seconds ago
- › [videocardz] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti performance benchmarks 57 seconds ago
- › [WCCF]Witcher 3 Benchmarked, GTX Titan Does 30FPS At 1080P And... 1 minute ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › r9 270 crossfire underwhelming, better alternative? 1 minute ago
- › Advice on build/overclock needed 1 minute ago
- › Is 980 a real DX12 card ? 2 minutes ago
- › [SC] AMD Fiji GPU will not be in the 300 Series but rather a... 2 minutes ago
- › Corsair CC-9011048-WW Carbide Series Air 540 White (CC-9011048-WW) by obikenobi27
- › Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz LGA 1150 Desktop Processor by thesuperegoist
- › Klipsch R6i Black In-Ear Headphone with Patented Oval Tip (Black) by Nfsdude0125
- › Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283V Black Nickel CPU Cooler with 120mm... by raisethe3
- › Intel Core i5-2550K Processor 3.4 4 LGA 1155 BX80623I52550K by raisethe3
- › FinalMouse 2015 by FrankWmof
- › AeroCool Vs-3 Advance Mid-Tower Gaming Case by gasparspeed
- › G.SKILL NS Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3... by Elektro
- › Mayhems Biocide Extreme by NewUser16
- › Rosewill Neutron Mini ITX Computer Case, Supports VGA Card Length... by Skye12977
- › CPU Overclocking - ASUS K52JU
- › The Big VR Face-Off
- › Kingston Hyper X Fury Black 2x8GB 1600mhz Cl10
- › loading sound card into PCIe Slot
- › A collection of thoughts about graphics cards...
- › Intel Haswell CPU review - Core i7 4790K,...
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...