Today we are going to review the monitor that has it all. Acer's high-end Predator line is among the elite for this type of gaming hardware. The monitor offers WQHD, G-Sync, 100Hz refresh rate,...
Mini ITX just like Micro ATX has become a dream for system builders. GIGABYTE offers all the same high-end components of their top motherboard’s in a smaller form factor. This Z170 chipset...
The most noticeable upgrade you can make to a PC is upgrading a hard drive to a solid state drive. This will provide very noticeable performance improvements. Price is compelling now more than...
Absolutely worth a 5$ purchase. Was the first game I purchased on my first computer build. Couldn't pass up the deal on the game. Excellent execution of a stick shooter. Gorgeous graphics. I see...
I have this fantastic CPU in a Dell Optiplex 780 DT edition, and to this date, it's still the 2nd best PC that I have, out of an arsenal of seven. If I don't run it for a month (rare), I can boot...
i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking. - Page 7
- i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking.
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2388 Active Users (336 Members and 2052 Guests)
- › Silverstone Raven RVZ01 / RVZ02 / ML07 / ML08 / FTZ01 Owners Club 29 seconds ago
- › Cooling techniques in highly restrictive/silent cases + H440 New... 1 minute ago
- › Corsair 760T Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › 7th BOINC Pentathlon - June 5th-19th 2016 3 minutes ago
- › GIGABYTE GTX 9xx/10xx G1 GAMING H2O/AIR BIOS Tweaking ┌(ô益ô)┐ 3 minutes ago
- › Amd 4.4ghz fx 8300 can beat a stock 5820k in some integer bench? 4 minutes ago
- › I cannot upload a picture or a screenshot! 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] uSFF/SFF Club 5 minutes ago
- › Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - Zoson's H2O and AIR... 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVFlash with certificate checks bypassed for GTX... 7 minutes ago
- › Acer Predator X34 by Jedson3614
- › Gigabyte Technology Z170N-WIFI by Jedson3614
- › HyperX FURY SSD by Jedson3614
- › Waves. by TheCautiousOne
- › Intel Q9650 LGA 775 by cat1092
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by jkuddyh801
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X8 by Jedson3614
- › Netgear AC 6210 by Jedson3614
- › Kingston HyperX Cloud II by Jedson3614
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X4 R7800 by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...