I think my summary sums it up lol forgive the pun but I couldn't have been more happy with the overclocking performance of this CPU. 4ghz at stock volts Prime95 stable?!? Only 1.35 vcore required...
Having never overclocked on LGA 2011, it was surprisingly easy. I looked to my good friends here at www.Overclock.net for overclocking advice and it was easy as pie I don't know of others...
The Cooler Master Storm Trooper is a pretty solid case all things considered. There is room for several fans and the water cooling options are not bad either: -2x 120mm in front (you could add a...
I use the Zalman ZM-T2 for a small, cheap server i built. For the price, fantastic case. Like most of Zalmans offerings, it is made mostly of plastic and thin steel, but it still feels solid enough...
I needed a new PSU for my low-power HTPC rig to replace the old Ultra that was starting to show signs of failure after three years of use (which is typical of Ultra/Andyson PSU's), and I stumbled...
i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking. - Page 7
- i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking.
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 3077 Active Users (412 Members and 2665 Guests)
- › Alienware Alpha Discussion- First Internal Pictures! 20 seconds ago
- › Project DayZ - Revived 41 seconds ago
- › Z97 VRM info 1 minute ago
- › battlelog bs 1 minute ago
- › [EG/KT] Pokemon Fighting Game Announced! (VIDEO) 1 minute ago
- › Upgrading to SSD. 2 minutes ago
- › Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread 3 minutes ago
- › coil whine 5 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte z97x gaming 7 board not POSTing!! 6 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by SRICE4904
- › Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E 3.6GHz LGA 2011 by SRICE4904
- › COOLER MASTER CM Storm Series Trooper (SGC-5000-KKN1) Black... by CrazyElf
- › ZALMAN ZM-T2 Computer Case by M3nta1
- › SeaSonic SS-350ET Bronze 350W Power Supply by jsc1973
- › Crucial MX100 512GB SATA 2.5" 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter)... by Sensei Andrew
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by ganzosrevenge
- › LG Nexus 5 D820 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Quad-Core Android... by Biosht
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V/EPS12V 850W Power... by JackCY
- › Corsair Obsidian 350D by ganzosrevenge
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...