At this Time, I have purchased now 3 of These. 2 for a build that isn't complete yet and One that was needed for a Client build. I have used a ton of Z tank Res so far in my builds and really have...
Can Be used in a multitude of ways as the multiport option can be purchased and used on both sides of the Cylinder. The 250 Version is 270mm Long or (10.6") So this needs to be able to fit in your...
Have had this monitor for a while now, Bought to replace the 21.5: Monitor that is available at best buy. Miles apart. Love that this monitor was 24" 144Hz. Easy to work with, can use Display...
If you swap out computer parts as much as I do, you learn to appreciate a tech station. The convenience of an open air test bench is brilliant. Highspeed PC is the true original of PC...
Power supplies are extremely important parts to any computer build. If you're thinking of getting a cheap power supply don't, your components will thank you later. The Enermax Platimax series is...
i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking. - Page 7
- i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking.
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2837 Active Users (460 Members and 2377 Guests)
- › [Twitter] Jen-Hsun introduces the new NVIDIA TITAN X 32 seconds ago
- › My corsair AX860i horror story 35 seconds ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 35 seconds ago
- › Gigabyte XM300 Mouse 1 minute ago
- › Cooler Master Elite M-ITX Case Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › GPU Upgrade Options 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 4 minutes ago
- › The Socket 939 Appreciation Club and Knowledgebase [Official] 5 minutes ago
- › Good news for the LGA775 ! now 771 is available to convert to 775... 7 minutes ago
- › [SPONSORED] Alaskan Arctic | Intel 5775C | 2x Fury X | In Win 909 |... 7 minutes ago
- › Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 150 Reservoir, Clear Tube, White POM Cap by TheCautiousOne
- › Bitspower Z-Multi 250 Water Tank by TheCautiousOne
- › ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms (GTG) Widescreen LED Backlight LCD... by TheCautiousOne
- › Highspeed PC XL-ATX Top Deck Tech Station by Jedson3614
- › Enermax Platimax 1350W by Jedson3614
- › SCOTTeVEST Performance POLO by Jedson3614
- › 1st Player Steampunk Keyboard by TheN00bBuilder
- › Enermax Liqmax II 240 by Jedson3614
- › Cooler Master Master Box 5 by Jedson3614
- › HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile... by cravinmild
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...