At 2.5GHz dual-core CPU with a discrete class iGPU, this APU is tough to beat in terms of overall value. The CPU is great for general computing like internet browsing, emails, apps, productivity...
I am on my second set of these. The first set were still working but I broke the wire connections on the back of the sub woofer when moving from Ky. to Oklahoma. These things seem to last longer...
There is one more con than mentioned, and it is the reason why I have owned two, instead of just one. The stock batteries have the potential to swell up to the point that they physically cannot be...
The SILVERSTONE ST45SF-G surprised me. When I bought it, I didn't think I would be able to do so much I am with it. It powers both my 780ti and 4770k overclocked at intensive games and only shuts...
The GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked with EVGA's proprietary ACX cooler is a great card that costs more than it can should, although it does it's job. The item comes with some nice accessories in...
i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking. - Page 7
- i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking.
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 3025 Active Users (740 Members and 2285 Guests)
- › *Official ATi/AMD EyeFinity Club* 18 seconds ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 26 seconds ago
- › [Official] Corsair Carbide Series [200R/300R/400R/500R] Owners Club 38 seconds ago
- › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club 51 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] GTX 770 Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › Overclocking GTX 750 TI 1 minute ago
- › [TPU] AMD to Drag Socket FM2+ On Till 2016 1 minute ago
- › Upgrading to R9 280 (Non-X) from HD 6950? 1 minute ago
- › [VB] Google’s $1B purchase of Twitch confirmed — joins YouTube for... 2 minutes ago
- › [Case Mod] Relic: A BeigeMod First Case Mod 3 minutes ago
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › SILVERSTONE ST45SF-G 450W Power Supply by xxroxx
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit... by xxroxx
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by GorbazTheDragon
- › Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Chassis with Window Cases PH-ES614P by DaveLT
- › EVGA 120-G2-1300-XR SuperNOVA 1300 G2 1300W ATX 80+G Power Supply by jameyscott
- › Thinkpad X230, 12.5" Ultraportable by Chipp
- › Moto X - 16GB, White by Chipp
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › Can not connect my LG Volt cell phone to my...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...