Pros: - 27" at 1440p is awesome! - 144hz is great, if I could run games at 144hz - Blur Reduction (but only at 120 and 144hz) - TRUE 8-bit TN panel produces the best colors I've seen on a...
Since the dawn of times, i have always thought 200mm were mythical fans capable of producing the tremendous winds of a dragon's flight while being as silent as a stealth predator thanks to the...
Very pleased with this cooler , a BIG step up from my previous cooler , the Corsair H110 i GT . on average 5-6 Deg C cooler , and only 20% of the noise . Some reviewers down mark it because of...
Overall im quite pleased with these. I am running two. They offer good power/watts per channel and offer multiple color options for the display to match most any system. All the cables are...
CAREFUL, THIS REVIEW IS ABOUT THE TY-147A, THERE MAY BE SLIGHT PERFORMANCE DIFFERENCE PWM PROFILE CHANGE (big deal) This fan came with my HR-02 (push exhaust through the back), it allows my i5...
i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking. - Page 7
- i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking.
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2907 Active Users (526 Members and 2381 Guests)
- › The NZXT H-Series Club (H630, H440, H230) 5 seconds ago
- › Need some help fixing a yellow blotch on my screen 1 minute ago
- › Where can I buy BitFenix Alchemy 2.0 cables? 2 minutes ago
- › Frozen Path. Sub-Zero Cooling Club. 2 minutes ago
- › z97 or z170 2 minutes ago
- › Finalmouse tournament ? 3 minutes ago
- › Min speed for EK-Vardar F4-120ER (2200rpm) 3 minutes ago
- › Mayhems users club 4 minutes ago
- › BF4 DPI on 1440P? 4 minutes ago
- › [FREEBIE] SG10 case, NH-D14 cooler, Maximus VIII Gene, Windows 10... 4 minutes ago
- › BenQ XL2730Z 144Hz 1ms 27 inch Gaming Monitor with High Resolution... by Steeps5
- › Phanteks 850RPM Case Fan Blades 20030mm Fan Retail Cooling... by MadjinnSayan
- › Swiftech H240-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by Nick-F
- › Lamptron Fan Controller FC-5 Black Version 2, Changeable Display... by Ultisym
- › TR TY-147 140 mm, 2 ball bearing fan, low noise emission. by MadjinnSayan
- › AeroCool Shark 140mm Case cooler by Alastair
- › BitFenix Spectre Pro BFF-LPRO-23030B-RP Blue LED Case Fan by Alastair
- › HD 429S - Headset ( Ohrenschale ) by obikenobi27
- › AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop... by MatthewGB
- › CORSAIR CX600M 600W Power Supply by MatthewGB
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...
- › P5K-VM chassis intrusion hardware fix