As a newbie to overclocking and all that goes with it, I thought I would give you my views on the latest piece of kit to join my build. Not in depth but just a quick look from an absolute laymen....
Well i bought this because i planned on overclocking my 760K. I did a video unboxing and installation of this, and i had to cut almost half of the install process because of how difficult it was to...
I was amaze the first time I saw this computer case. It didn't really look like a standard computer box and this is for that reason I "felt in love" with the design. Assembling the case was very...
Bought this chip to replace my Q6600 back in early 2012 when I saw it going on ebay with a decent enough msi mobo. I bid all the way up to £140 and won. In my head it kinda worked out at £80 for...
The Cooler Master 212 isn't what I'd suggest to someone that is building their first computer (unless they have the patience to put this heat-sink on). At times it feels like you almost need two...
i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking. - Page 7
- i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking.
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2614 Active Users (504 Members and 2110 Guests)
- › October 2014 Foldathon (20th-22nd) - Record Setting 56 Million!!! 19 seconds ago
- › [Build Log] Another ordinary X99 27 seconds ago
- › [Official] --The Asus P6X58D Premium & E Thread-- 34 seconds ago
- › Free games contest 1 minute ago
- › [Antec] Antec Kuhler 620 20$ 1 minute ago
- › why are first time WC'ers scared or afraid to acrylic tube 1 minute ago
- › Voltages for 4.5 Ghz and 5.0 Ghz on FX-xxxx series processors 1 minute ago
- › [Build Log] The Acrylic Dragon 2 minutes ago
- › How much would it cost for beginners water cooling? 2 minutes ago
- › What do you consider the R9-270, and how is it Crossfired 3 minutes ago
- › EK Supremacy Evo CPU Block by vMax65
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i Water Cooler by jumpy2219
- › Parvum Systems S2.0 by easynator
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by Rigwizard
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Skye12977
- › GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 GV-N660OC-2GD Video Card by Touhid Shohan
- › Half-Life 2 by andrews2547
- › BenQ XL2420TX Black-Red 24"" 5ms (2ms GTG) Widescreen... by cutty1998
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by Skye12977
- › AMD A10-7850K 3.7GHz Socket FM2+ Quad-Core Desktop Processor by MCCSolutions
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine