The LSR 305 is just a great monitor. Its not the most revealing I've worked with by any means - but, considering it is priced well below many decent home theater speakers, has massive useful...
I got this mic when I build this rig early this year, and it has worked quite well. I didn't really get many complaints from my friends about the quality, and I thought it wasn't too bad myself. It...
I own this GPU, as well as a DC2OC-2GD5, and run them in SLI. I have flashed the bios of the DC20C card with the DC2T Bios. I have had no problems to speak of. Very reliable, runs cool, and already...
I have owned this card right at 10 months now and use it daily. It is a very capable gaming GPU, and for the power it has to offer, was very reasonably priced. Plays most current games on...
I needed more SATA ports for my desktop computer but didn't need capability for RAID so this HBA (Host Bus Adapter) fit the bill perfectly. The directions that came with it were confusing for me...
i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking. - Page 7
- i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking.
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2523 Active Users (489 Members and 2034 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti Owner's Club 3 seconds ago
- › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin And all crypto currencies... 16 seconds ago
- › Asus Crosshair V Formula(+z) mobo not compatible with R9 280x's in... 46 seconds ago
- › [Official] Bitfenix Prodigy & Phenom Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › [Official] The Korean PLS Monitor Club (Qnix & X-Star) 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Antec Kühler H2O 650 & 950 & 1250 Owners Club &... 2 minutes ago
- › [BF4FORUM] PC Game Update Arrives Dec 3 2 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTech] Intel Haswell-E Engineering Sample With 8 Cores and 3... 2 minutes ago
- › Gold card GTX 780 ti? 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › JBL LSR305 Studio Monitor by Chipp
- › Zalman Zm-Mic1 High Sensitivity Headphone Microphone by CptAsian
- › ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti GTX660 TI-DC2T-2GD5 Video Card by WeRNothiNg
- › Asus GTX660 TI-DC2O-2GD5 192Bit PCI Express... by WeRNothiNg
- › Lsi Internal SATA/SAS 9211-8i 6Gb/s PCI-Express 2.0 RAID Controller... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › BGears 120mm Fan Filter by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Datavac Electric Duster by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Evga SuperNOVA 1000 G2 by Archea47
- › Amped Wireless High Power 700mW Dual Band AC Wi-Fi Range Extender... by WilliamGayde
- › CASE ROSEWILL / BLACKHAWK Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case by ricwoodard
- › Steelseries Siberia v2 FrostBlue Edition USB... by kyuren95
- › H2O vs. LN2 by Slinky PC
- › Optimal Placement for Your Rig by twistedspace
- › Chat over LAN without cmd using LAN Messenger. by agentoo7
- › Posting Guidelines for Hardware, Vendor, and... by Chipp
- › fan control modding by Dalbaa
- › Why Bonaire is overrated and R7-260X is a... by AlphaC
- › Estimating Fan requirements (draft) by AlphaC
- › Rate My Build by mezzi2010
- › DRAFT : R9 290X compute & workstation by AlphaC