This is a small mini-itx case that is perfect for a new Intel Pentium G3258 PC build. The front of the case is very functional and the brushed aluminum look is very attractive. The front of the...
The USM fits in 1 x 5.25" drive bay and connects directly to your sata 2 or 3 port, supports speeds up to 6 Gbps and is hot-swap compatible. You can even boot an OS off the drive connected to the...
Swiftech's H220X 240mm all-in-one liquid cooler is their response to the less than stellar H220. The H220 was plagued with legal issues and faulty pumps. The H220X looks to put those worries to...
I was running a cheapo 880W PSU that would dip into 10.4V on the 12V, I got an error once saying system shut down due to power surge from faulty PSU. I upgraded to the Enermax 1000W and its great....
Samsung's new 850 Pro line of SSDs are easily the fastest on the market at the time of publishing. They offer all the newest features in one single package. Samsung's 3D V-NANA, RAPID Mode, and the...
i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking. - Page 7
- i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking.
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2464 Active Users (670 Members and 1794 Guests)
- › Laptop Mods 32 seconds ago
- › How to Request Your Folding Milestone Badge(s) 33 seconds ago
- › Weird issue...ended up being an unexpected solution! 40 seconds ago
- › Infinity 56 seconds ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 295X2 Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 2 minutes ago
- › 8350 motherboard 2 minutes ago
- › Ps4 or upgrade pc? 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS ROG Rampage IV X79 Owner's Club 4 minutes ago
- › [Gizmodo] Attack on Tor Has Likely Stripped Users of Anonymity 4 minutes ago
- › Lian Li PC-Q03B Computer Case by magic8192
- › USM EASYSWAP Storage Bay Adapter - Internal - Black by Pleco
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by WilliamGayde
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...