I wrote the initial info for this case, so that's pretty much my review. Compared to the TT Command Snow I just evaluated, if THIS case was ATX sized, I would rather buy this case than the TT...
Overall, I'd recommend passing on buying this unless you're at the store and it's the cheapest one you like. I'm more impressed by the quality of the generic Apex TX521 that Tiger Direct likes to...
Picked these up for my TRON Legacy theme build. Got the optional light bar upgrade kit(s). Note, for a quad channel package you will need two light bar kits as each covers two sticks. No issues...
I honestly love this cooler, but I think I'm gonna move on to another one soon, it just looks... A bit to bland compared to other flaming red (literally) coolers on the market.
Metro 2033 is one of the greatest FPS games ever made. Although not usually recognized as such, due to the horrible state the gaming industry is in, it succeeds largely on its storytelling,...
i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking. - Page 7
- i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking.
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 1985 Active Users (689 Members and 1296 Guests)
- › whats the best opensource router / firewall ? 26 seconds ago
- › Future power supply compatibility 40 seconds ago
- › New 21-23" LED Monitor - Suggestions 50 seconds ago
- › [Official] Cooler Master HAF-XB Club! 1 minute ago
- › MSI Twin Frozr III Owners Club! 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Nvidia 3d Vision + 3d Surround Club 1 minute ago
- › Dirt Showdown Giveaway. 1 minute ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 2 minutes ago
- › The Korean PLS Monitor Club (Qnix & X-Star) 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Owner's Club 3 minutes ago
- › Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth Edition by unexpectedly
- › Cooler Master Hyper N520 CPU Cooler 92mm 1800rpm 1 X Sleeve Bearing... by unexpectedly
- › TX-521 black micro ATX computer case by unexpectedly
- › Thermaltake Commander Series VN40006W2N Computer Case by unexpectedly
- › CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3... by TLHarrell
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by junhawng
- › Metro: Last Light - Standard Edition by boredgunner
- › Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 FD-CA-ARC-R2-BL-W Computer Case With... by Alan G
- › Wireless Stereo Headset by DoomDash
- › GIGABYTE Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition GV-R787OC-2GD Video Card by VitalShot
- › METRO 2033 STARTUP CRASH FIX WORKS by xiangelo
- › Why are DNS Servers Important? How to make... by exzacklyright
- › Titanium Backup Guide For Newbies by exzacklyright
- › How to install ADB (Android Debug Bridge) by exzacklyright
- › How to take ownership of a file, folder, or... by exzacklyright
- › How to disable the open file security warning... by exzacklyright
- › Clean and Make a USB Bootable Flash Drive for... by exzacklyright
- › Efficiency Trials by dava4444
- › How on EARTH Do I Build a Computer??... by dava4444
- › How to rip a Windows 7/8 Image using WinPE4.0... by RagingCain