Among the 200-250 $ graphics cards, i think this is the best card one can have. I was a bit confused at first whether to take the MSI or the GIGABYTE version , later i went for the GIGABYTE...
*Bought in the Valve Complete 2011 Pack (Note, it's supposed to be GBP, not USD) Time played (as of writing this): 6 hours Whether you just want to spend hours throwing objects out of a window in...
Got this piece in Oct 2012 and still running it now 2 years later nearing the end of 2014.This is the best monitor I have owned as of yet.It is great for gaming,and 3D (if that's your thing) The...
Prior to this CPU I had an Athlon 640 and then an Phenom 955, and needless to say this was a much needed upgrade. The ability to go up to about 1.4v (for everyday use) and near 90c at max load...
Ok where do I start! I was absolutely blown away by this processor. AMD provided this processor free of charge for a Donation HTPC build, and let me tell you that if your building a HTPC go with...
i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking. - Page 7
- i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking.
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2687 Active Users (720 Members and 1967 Guests)
- › How to pull off keycaps without tool? just now
- › [NV] GeForce Game Ready Driver For Civilization: Beyond Earth &... 36 seconds ago
- › Zowie FK1 Competitive Gaming Mouse review - by Ino 1 minute ago
- › [Build Log] - Parvum Systems S2 - Project Orange Horizon 1 minute ago
- › Any good newer Role-Playing Shooters(FPS/RPG)? 1 minute ago
- › Two Weeks Later??? 1 minute ago
- › Corsair 750D Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - GPUz Test Build and... 1 minute ago
- › Steelseries Kinzu V3 2 minutes ago
- › Mayhems users club 2 minutes ago
- › GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 GV-N660OC-2GD Video Card by Touhid Shohan
- › Half-Life 2 by andrews2547
- › BenQ XL2420TX Black-Red 24"" 5ms (2ms GTG) Widescreen... by cutty1998
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by Skye12977
- › AMD A10-7850K 3.7GHz Socket FM2+ Quad-Core Desktop Processor by MCCSolutions
- › AMD FX-9590 5.0GHz Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop Processor by MCCSolutions
- › ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z ATX AMD Gaming Motherboard by MCCSolutions
- › TP-Link TL-WN727N 11NGB 150MB Wireless N USB Adapter by KenLautner
- › AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Socket FM2+ Desktop Processor (BLACK... by PhillyB
- › Destiny by iARDAs
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine