This card is really good for budget gamers. At the time of reviewing this card it:mad: is only $60. It can run BF4 on medium 1080p with about 30-45 frames with a slight overclock. Though this card...
VisionTek's USB Pocket SSD may look like a typical flash drive, but it is so much more. It packs the hardware of a desktop SSD into a device the size of a USB drive. Where the Pocket SSD differs...
Enough of the jokes. I take Tom's "Best CPU" monthly articles literally...for gaming (of which I not much of a), "if you're not going to OC, you probably don't need more than a 4440.) And when I...
Fantastic CPU! I use it for my rendering rig (Adobe suite). Paired this with a Sabertooth X79 and 32gb of ram. I originally had an iMac but needed a true desktop so I built my own with this CPU. I...
First off love this processor! You have to understand it is dual core with no HT (Hyper threading). Once you get past that, than you'll see this is one of the best bangs for your buck! I currently...
i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking. - Page 7
- i7 3820 Overheating @stock speed forget overclocking.
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2707 Active Users (461 Members and 2246 Guests)
- › no internet connection after upgrading to win 10 16 seconds ago
- › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread 27 seconds ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 980 Owner's Club 36 seconds ago
- › Plasticizer Problems / Discussion / Gallery 37 seconds ago
- › Another "What to buy" thread (Sandisk Vs Samsung) 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Keyboard of the Month: January '15 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 2 minutes ago
- › General Team Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › [PCPer] NVIDIA Responds to GTX 970 3.5GB Memory Issue 4 minutes ago
- › Xfx Radeon HD 4870x2 by cvin
- › VisionTek USB Pocket SSD 120GB by WilliamGayde
- › Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz (3.3GHz Turbo) LGA 1150 Quad-Core Desktop... by dennphill
- › Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz LGA 2011 Six-Core Desktop Processor by DamselinDistres
- › Intel Pentium Processor G3258 4 BX80646G3258 by DamselinDistres
- › Slingbox 500 Media Player w/ Remote by WilliamGayde
- › Sentey Optimus Series GS-6000 Black Computer Case by MiladEd
- › ASUS Graphics Cards R9280-DC2T-3GD5 by Depauville Kid
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H75 CW-9060015-WW Water Cooler by GorbazTheDragon
- › AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop... by BluePhantom1377
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend