Yea i had a 6600gt about 5 months ago. Cost me £80. And i only bought my gto last week
Why wait for DX10? You could always buy one now and you will be able to play most games maxed out for a yr (not sure about future games) but the card is future proof for a year or so. Then you can think about upgrading because DX10 cards will have gone down in price. Its better than waiting and paying scary amounts of money when they will just plummit within 6mnths or less.
Anywho thats my justification for buying mine and its only an opinion, but one i firmly stand by
Ive read about alot of driver issues with the GX2, and some temp problems. But if you can stand by the GX2 then it doesnt really matter about the issues
EDIT: Dabs and Ebuyer have them in stock but hurry because last week ebuyer had 190 in stock, i looked today and thye had 140. Dunno how many dabs had but i got mine from there and it works perfectly, 2 day delivery time n all.