Great thread, guys. Has helped me narrow down my own challenges a lot. Thx!
Haven't solved, yet though. Any guidance on RAM config for below slightly different equip?
All new out of box, no clocking, no custom...
- GA-990FXA-UD3 rev.1.2 (FE BIOS)
- GeIL EVO Leggera DDR3-1866 (4x8GB)
- Prolimatech Megahalems
- PSU Silentmaxx 600w
- Zotac GTX-580 AMP2
- Win 7 SP1 x86 (all updates incl. Bulldozer patches)
I get the exact same 15min freezes and intermittent mouse lags w/o any duty on CPU. Now currently RAM shows as 1333 - I can fix that through BIOS. I haven't found a newer BIOS - so I stick with v.6. Memtest on RAM comes out fine.
Only error sources I can think of are;
- Power supply - 600w should be enough though... (we are not talking about crashes under heavy gaming but moving the mouse from left to right...)
- RAM timings? Any suggestions?
- Defect CPU or MoBo?
TIA folks...Edited by hawaiisly - 11/30/12 at 10:25am