Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Bitfenix Prodigy & Phenom Owner's Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Bitfenix Prodigy & Phenom Owner's Club - Page 108

post #1071 of 11741
Buy it from Pc case gear, they have it in stock biggrin.gif
post #1072 of 11741
competitivesmiley.png Eh, my card is bigger than a 690
post #1073 of 11741
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt-Prodigy15 View Post

competitivesmiley.png Eh, my card is bigger than a 690

They Wont all Fit LOL thumb.gif
4690K
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690K Gigerbyte Z97 ITX Zotac GTX 980 Amp Extreme Edition  corsair 2400 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
SSD 240  H60 Windows 8.1 64Bit Asus 4K 
PowerCase
Silverstone 450E Fractal Design 
  hide details  
Reply
4690K
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690K Gigerbyte Z97 ITX Zotac GTX 980 Amp Extreme Edition  corsair 2400 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
SSD 240  H60 Windows 8.1 64Bit Asus 4K 
PowerCase
Silverstone 450E Fractal Design 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1074 of 11741
http://www.lockwaresystems.com/ProdigyW-356.html does this mean they are in stock ?!?!?
Air 540
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k @4.8ghz MSI z77 MPower  MSI GTX 780 Lightning Sli 8GB Corsair Vengeance White  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel 520 Series 120GB WD Caviar Black 1TB NZXT Havik 140 W7-Home Edition x64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS 23.5@ 1920x1080 120hz Logitech G110 Black USB Wired LED Backlit Corsair AX 750 Corsair Air 540 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G700  GIGABYTE GP-MP8000 Extreme Accuracy Gaming Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
Air 540
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k @4.8ghz MSI z77 MPower  MSI GTX 780 Lightning Sli 8GB Corsair Vengeance White  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel 520 Series 120GB WD Caviar Black 1TB NZXT Havik 140 W7-Home Edition x64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS 23.5@ 1920x1080 120hz Logitech G110 Black USB Wired LED Backlit Corsair AX 750 Corsair Air 540 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G700  GIGABYTE GP-MP8000 Extreme Accuracy Gaming Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1075 of 11741
I believe so. I'm going to see about ordering one tomorrow from them.
The Compy
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3450 AsRock H77M Gigabyte GTX780 2x8gb DDR3 Patriot Viper 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 256gb  1TB Western Digital Caviar Green Arctic Cooling Freezer 11 LP Windows 8 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Viewsonic 23" IPS Clacky keyboard from thrift store. Rosewill Hive 650w Coolermaster HAF X RB 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Coolermaster Xornet Nyan Cat Mousepad Sennheiser 598 Headphones 
  hide details  
Reply
The Compy
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3450 AsRock H77M Gigabyte GTX780 2x8gb DDR3 Patriot Viper 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 256gb  1TB Western Digital Caviar Green Arctic Cooling Freezer 11 LP Windows 8 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Viewsonic 23" IPS Clacky keyboard from thrift store. Rosewill Hive 650w Coolermaster HAF X RB 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Coolermaster Xornet Nyan Cat Mousepad Sennheiser 598 Headphones 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1076 of 11741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfried262 View Post

I believe so. I'm going to see about ordering one tomorrow from them.

let me know how it goes, i dont wanna put in an order and then come to find out not in stock then take forever to get my money back/wait for stock.
Air 540
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k @4.8ghz MSI z77 MPower  MSI GTX 780 Lightning Sli 8GB Corsair Vengeance White  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel 520 Series 120GB WD Caviar Black 1TB NZXT Havik 140 W7-Home Edition x64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS 23.5@ 1920x1080 120hz Logitech G110 Black USB Wired LED Backlit Corsair AX 750 Corsair Air 540 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G700  GIGABYTE GP-MP8000 Extreme Accuracy Gaming Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
Air 540
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k @4.8ghz MSI z77 MPower  MSI GTX 780 Lightning Sli 8GB Corsair Vengeance White  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel 520 Series 120GB WD Caviar Black 1TB NZXT Havik 140 W7-Home Edition x64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS 23.5@ 1920x1080 120hz Logitech G110 Black USB Wired LED Backlit Corsair AX 750 Corsair Air 540 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G700  GIGABYTE GP-MP8000 Extreme Accuracy Gaming Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1077 of 11741
Yeah, i wish i could use all the cards, but I'm just going with the EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Classified 4GB wink.gif
post #1078 of 11741
A few notes from my Bitfenix Prodigy build:

If Front Panel USB 3.0 headers aren't working, try unplugging the USB 2.0 dongle from motherboard. Fixed issue for me.

Antec HCG-620m Semi-modular PSU (160mm deep) fits just barely.

Cooler Master Hyper TX3 tower air cooler fits on ASRock Z77e-ITX with graphics card installed. Again just barely (a few mm gap). Also any air cooler that is centered on the CPU and 92mm wide or less will fit. Also TX3 has push pins, so no interference from backplate.

A single 120mm intake fan can only be mounted (as intended) at the bottom of the case, blowing onto the PSU cage (prodigy shipped like this). To mount the fan higher for more direct airflow you must either go to 140mm or higher, remove 5.25 drive bay, or mount with zip ties to vent holes. I ended up getting two 140mm fans and swapping them in.

Prodigy ships with two fans, but Z77e-ITX has only one chassis fan plug (and 1 CPU fan plug of course). Plan on buying a separate fan controller, splitter, or PSU/fan connector to run multiple case fans.
post #1079 of 11741
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockpirate View Post

let me know how it goes, i dont wanna put in an order and then come to find out not in stock then take forever to get my money back/wait for stock.

Mine will be here Wednesday from Lockware Systems. Ordered it on Saturday and they shipped it Monday. Shipping from NY to KY. Paul I think is his name says it won't let you place an order for that item if it is out of stock. I found their site via BitFenix facebook.
post #1080 of 11741
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCAsvitt View Post

A few notes from my Bitfenix Prodigy build:
If Front Panel USB 3.0 headers aren't working, try unplugging the USB 2.0 dongle from motherboard. Fixed issue for me.
Antec HCG-620m Semi-modular PSU (160mm deep) fits just barely.
Cooler Master Hyper TX3 tower air cooler fits on ASRock Z77e-ITX with graphics card installed. Again just barely (a few mm gap). Also any air cooler that is centered on the CPU and 92mm wide or less will fit. Also TX3 has push pins, so no interference from backplate.
A single 120mm intake fan can only be mounted (as intended) at the bottom of the case, blowing onto the PSU cage (prodigy shipped like this). To mount the fan higher for more direct airflow you must either go to 140mm or higher, remove 5.25 drive bay, or mount with zip ties to vent holes. I ended up getting two 140mm fans and swapping them in.
Prodigy ships with two fans, but Z77e-ITX has only one chassis fan plug (and 1 CPU fan plug of course). Plan on buying a separate fan controller, splitter, or PSU/fan connector to run multiple case fans.

Welcome to OCN!

Great tips for people who are still in the planning stage. +rep
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K [Delid] Asrock Z77E-ITX XFX Radeon R9 Fury X G.SKILL 2133MHz 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial M4 256GB Silicon Power S60 120GB Western Digital Blue Scorpio 1TB Seagate Constellation 2 1TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech Apogee Drive II XSPC RX240+EX240 [Painted White] 5x 2150RPM Gentle Typhoons PWM [Painted Black+W... Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 80 Inline Reservoir  
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 LG 34UC88-B 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440 75Hz HP ZR2240w IPS WASD CODE 87-Key [MX Clear + PBT Keycaps] 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonix X-750 Case Labs Mercury S3 Logitech G502 Sennheiser HD 598 SE 
Audio
Micca OriGen 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K [Delid] Asrock Z77E-ITX XFX Radeon R9 Fury X G.SKILL 2133MHz 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial M4 256GB Silicon Power S60 120GB Western Digital Blue Scorpio 1TB Seagate Constellation 2 1TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech Apogee Drive II XSPC RX240+EX240 [Painted White] 5x 2150RPM Gentle Typhoons PWM [Painted Black+W... Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 80 Inline Reservoir  
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 LG 34UC88-B 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440 75Hz HP ZR2240w IPS WASD CODE 87-Key [MX Clear + PBT Keycaps] 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonix X-750 Case Labs Mercury S3 Logitech G502 Sennheiser HD 598 SE 
Audio
Micca OriGen 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Bitfenix Prodigy & Phenom Owner's Club