- What happened?
I opened two OCN tabs from my email, neither were logged in. I logged into one tab, did what I came to do, then closed the tab. Upon returning to the first tab apparently I had the login cookie but the page was still in the non-login state. In this state I pressed the Reply button in a thread. The popup dialogue shows the OCN homepage.
- Are you able to reproduce this problem consistently?
Yes, in both the latest Firefox and Chrome.
- What steps did you take to reproduce this problem?
Open two OCN threads in different tabs.
Log into one tab.
Switch to the other tab, click Reply.
- What action did you expect to occur when this bug appeared?
I expected to either be prompted to login, or to receive the Reply screen.
- Any additional information that will help us diagnose the issue:
They mostly come at night. Mostly.
- Browser, active browser addons, and operating system:
Reproducible in both Firefox and Google Chrome
- URL where the issue occurs:
post #1 of 7
7/9/12 at 10:51pm