Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock.net Forum › New Members › Please welcome TankGuys rep to our forum!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Please welcome TankGuys rep to our forum! - Page 2

post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankguys View Post
Thanks all I know I learned 95% of what I know through reading the forums (the other 5% I learned by destroying stuff, but who hasn't ) so it's always nice to try and help others in turn.

Plus, I know sometimes I get "inside" information from my manufacturer contacts that you guys may not otherwise hear about, so it's nice to pass that along when possible.
Welcome.
Yup destroying stuff sound familiar around here.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6850 SLA,G0,@3.7 P5N32 SLi/680iSB=Jing ting/nb=spirit II[1203]bios] MSI 470 GTX[order on his way] 4 gig ocz Reapers pc 8500 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2 WD 250gig 16mb/raid 0\1 WD640 AALS 32MB win xp pro sp3/Windows 7 Beta LCD,22"=Samsung 2MS,226BW,52"samsung LN5A550 Thermaltake xaser 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
oczgamexstream700 wtt x blade/modded Razor deathadder thermaltake gamer pad/led 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6850 SLA,G0,@3.7 P5N32 SLi/680iSB=Jing ting/nb=spirit II[1203]bios] MSI 470 GTX[order on his way] 4 gig ocz Reapers pc 8500 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2 WD 250gig 16mb/raid 0\1 WD640 AALS 32MB win xp pro sp3/Windows 7 Beta LCD,22"=Samsung 2MS,226BW,52"samsung LN5A550 Thermaltake xaser 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
oczgamexstream700 wtt x blade/modded Razor deathadder thermaltake gamer pad/led 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 17
Welcome to oc.net
post #13 of 17
A HUGE welome to Tankguys! I'm pretty sure you would be able to do whatever you want to, just PM admin or one of the high-seat directors (SpookedJunglist, Xavier, The_Manual, admin and Arsenik)
#well
(18 items)
 
Lenovo L530
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4770k Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H Sapphire RX 580 Corsair CMX8GX3M2A2000C9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO Generic DVD±RW Burner Noctua NH-D14 Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2711 Samsung SyncMaster 2233 Ducky DK9008 Overclock.net Edition, Cherry MX B... Corsair TX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Design Core 2500 Logitech G303 QPAD HeatoN L M-Audio Fast Track USB 
AudioAudio
Beyerdynamic DT-770 80 Ohm AntLion ModMic v3 
CPUGraphicsRAMRAM
Intel Ivy Bridge 3210M Intel HD 4000 Graphics Soldered Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
500GB DVD-+RW Windows 7 Professional 1600x900 
  hide details  
Reply
#well
(18 items)
 
Lenovo L530
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4770k Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H Sapphire RX 580 Corsair CMX8GX3M2A2000C9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO Generic DVD±RW Burner Noctua NH-D14 Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2711 Samsung SyncMaster 2233 Ducky DK9008 Overclock.net Edition, Cherry MX B... Corsair TX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Design Core 2500 Logitech G303 QPAD HeatoN L M-Audio Fast Track USB 
AudioAudio
Beyerdynamic DT-770 80 Ohm AntLion ModMic v3 
CPUGraphicsRAMRAM
Intel Ivy Bridge 3210M Intel HD 4000 Graphics Soldered Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
500GB DVD-+RW Windows 7 Professional 1600x900 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 17
well a guy with a rep is good in my books heh! welcome tank
-Sin
Chris-PC
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-920 Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R HIS R9 280X IceQ X2 Turbo OC 6GB DDR3 SuperTalent 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 250GB EVO SSD (Internal) 2TB WD Black HDD (Internal) 4TB WD My Book HDD (External) LG 18X DVD-RW 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Antec TruQuiet 140mm (X5) Antec TruQuiet 120mm (X2) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 23" Samsung 2333HD 1080p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Eclipse II XFX Pro 650W Core Edition Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech MX518 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
SteelSeries QcK+ (XL) Epiphany Acoustics EHP-02 AMP + DAC Audio-Technica ATH-M50X 
  hide details  
Reply
Chris-PC
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-920 Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R HIS R9 280X IceQ X2 Turbo OC 6GB DDR3 SuperTalent 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 250GB EVO SSD (Internal) 2TB WD Black HDD (Internal) 4TB WD My Book HDD (External) LG 18X DVD-RW 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Antec TruQuiet 140mm (X5) Antec TruQuiet 120mm (X2) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 23" Samsung 2333HD 1080p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Eclipse II XFX Pro 650W Core Edition Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech MX518 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
SteelSeries QcK+ (XL) Epiphany Acoustics EHP-02 AMP + DAC Audio-Technica ATH-M50X 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 17
Hi ya Tank, WELCOME
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X4 965 ASUS M4A79 Deluxe 9800GTx2 2x2G OCZ Reapers 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
500G WD Black LiteOn CD/DVD R/W Win7 64 22'' ws Acer AL2223W 
KeyboardPowerMouse
MS KU462 Natural SS DA750 MS 5 button 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X4 965 ASUS M4A79 Deluxe 9800GTx2 2x2G OCZ Reapers 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
500G WD Black LiteOn CD/DVD R/W Win7 64 22'' ws Acer AL2223W 
KeyboardPowerMouse
MS KU462 Natural SS DA750 MS 5 button 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankguys View Post
Thanks all I know I learned 95% of what I know through reading the forums (the other 5% I learned by destroying stuff, but who hasn't ) so it's always nice to try and help others in turn.

Plus, I know sometimes I get "inside" information from my manufacturer contacts that you guys may not otherwise hear about, so it's nice to pass that along when possible.
Hi tankguys and Welcome!!

To your comment, We all have at one time or another!

Take care, :-)
post #17 of 17
Hey, welcome!
Burning Phoenix
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Q9550 Gigabyte EP45-UD3P eVGA GTX 260 Core 216 SuperClocked 4GB G.Skill DDR2-1000 5-5-5-15 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
3 WD 80GB RAID0, Seagate 500GB, WD 1TB Caviar BLCK Lite-On LH-20A1S Windoze 7 Professional Dual Dell E207WFP 20.1" Widescreen LCD's 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Silverstone OP750 Lian-Li PC-A10B Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
Harley Davidson 
  hide details  
Reply
Burning Phoenix
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Q9550 Gigabyte EP45-UD3P eVGA GTX 260 Core 216 SuperClocked 4GB G.Skill DDR2-1000 5-5-5-15 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
3 WD 80GB RAID0, Seagate 500GB, WD 1TB Caviar BLCK Lite-On LH-20A1S Windoze 7 Professional Dual Dell E207WFP 20.1" Widescreen LCD's 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Silverstone OP750 Lian-Li PC-A10B Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
Harley Davidson 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Members
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock.net Forum › New Members › Please welcome TankGuys rep to our forum!