- New H100i in push/pull as exhaust, clears all other components (barely)
- Sapphire HD7950 installed (Eats Far Cry 3 for breakfast )
- All 5 AF120 fans are now intake, need to paint all 9 rings black to match color scheme
- Roughly painted my DVD drive black, though it got scuffed during reinstall because of how tightly it fits into the 5.25" bay.
- I'm considering adding a Corsair lighting kit that will change colors with the H100i block, or using some type of LED lighting, it looks dull in the dark right now.
Hoping to work on my CPU and GPU overclocks tonight, and possibly see if my RAM will OC at all...
Pictures of the Maiden in her current state:
The factory cooler on the Sapphire unit looks great and is actually pretty quiet from what I can tell (I game with a headset on anyways)
Cool matte surface on the shroud. It really is a good looking GPU, and other than the blue PCB, looks just how I want it to.
A few shots showing the clearance around the H100i.
Side window is dirty, but I still love it so much more than the factory window.
Mounting locations to clear everything, with a ruler for reference
Current desk setup, Xbox 360 sits behind my ASUS display. The Creative speakers are usually for listening to music or watching a movie, as my X11 headset works with both my Xbox and my PC.
I'm loving my new G300 mouse. Haven't spent a whole lot of time setting up the profiles, but I love the customizations available.
Maiden sits under the desk on an elevated shelf, though I have been disconnecting the cables so much lately I haven't bothered to manage them yet. I will soon.
The back panel decal will be visible when you walk into my room, so I'm hoping to get that printed and applied soon. The Maiden wants to show off