- What happened? - When clicking on an image thumbnail in a Marketplace thread to expand it, nothing happens. It does not appear to be related to the event where attempting to click on certain elements before the page is fully loaded causes a jump to the top of the page and appends a "#" to the URL. This does not occur in this case, absolutely nothing happens at all.
- Are you able to reproduce this problem consistently? - Yes, it occurs in all desktop browsers and even in Android (I know Android isn't supported but figured it would be worth mentioning to note how consistently this appears.)
- What steps did you take to reproduce this problem? - Opened a Marketplace thread and attempted to expand an image thumbnail.
- What action did you expect to occur when this bug appeared? - The image would expand to full size in a pop up as normal.
- Any additional information that will help us diagnose the issue: N/A
- Browser, active browser addons, and operating system: Any, Windows 7 and Android
- URL where the issue occurs: Any Marketplace thread.
post #1 of 11
7/20/12 at 11:10am