Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Mayhems users club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mayhems users club - Page 1233

post #12321 of 15720
Urghhh, that feeling when you've just bought a product and then a new one comes out. Wouldn't mind seeing some build pics with PE. Tripling (?) the amount of fluid the concentrate makes is a pretty insane advancement...
Edited by Alerean - 10/17/15 at 5:20pm
post #12322 of 15720
how long does aurora blue last in a loop?
it consists on 2x480 rads 1x240 rad 1 cpu 1 gpu 1 ram block 1 ac flow meter acrylic tube
i know its only for show systems and not for everyday but will it last a year ???and even if the effect is gone is there something i can add..and can i still use the liquid without the effect in there???
i want it to last a year.i change it every year
cheers
post #12323 of 15720
@Mayhem
Has any Australian retailers stock those glass tubes?
post #12324 of 15720
Mayhem, may I make a suggesion? This is my fault as I am not good at math, I wasted my x1 because x1 has directions for mixing the entire 250ml with 1.8Ltr dw. I mixed the entire bottle as described. Could mayhems create a pdf download for mixing x1 250ml by quarters,halves and three quarters? I have little bit less than half gal. mixed that is waste.
post #12325 of 15720
Quote:
Originally Posted by RpeeKooz View Post

how long does aurora blue last in a loop?
it consists on 2x480 rads 1x240 rad 1 cpu 1 gpu 1 ram block 1 ac flow meter acrylic tube
i know its only for show systems and not for everyday but will it last a year ???and even if the effect is gone is there something i can add..and can i still use the liquid without the effect in there???
i want it to last a year.i change it every year
cheers

Completely dropped out and disappeared in 2 days for me. If I'm not mistaken (someone correct me if I am wrong) but the base solution for aurora is the same or similar to X1. Should not be a problem to just keep using the fluid, you just won't have the effect anymore.
post #12326 of 15720
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITTI View Post

Mayhem, may I make a suggesion? This is my fault as I am not good at math, I wasted my x1 because x1 has directions for mixing the entire 250ml with 1.8Ltr dw. I mixed the entire bottle as described. Could mayhems create a pdf download for mixing x1 250ml by quarters,halves and three quarters? I have little bit less than half gal. mixed that is waste.
It's not wasted. You can store the remaining mixed coolant in a cool dark place like closet. You still can use it later. Do you know you can stored it up to 3 years?
Edited by kizwan - 10/18/15 at 12:40am
Superhero Effect
(26 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3820 @4.7GHz Asus P9X79 PRO 2 x Sapphire R9 290 4GB GDDR5 Corsair Vengeance CMZ16GX3M4X1600C9 (16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD WD6400AAVS 640GB 8MB SATA-II Caviar Green 2 x Plextor PX-M5S 128GB (RAID0) Liteon 12x Blu-ray Drive COMBO 2 x (EK-FC R9-290X - Acetal, EK-FC R9-290X Back... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Koolance Ball Valve VLV-BL1X2 XSPC D5 Dual Bay Reservoir/Pump Combo Hardware Labs Black Ice GT Stealth 360mm Hardware Labs Black Ice SR-1 120 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC EX240 2x120mm radiator 5 x Corsair SP120 High Performance 2 x Corsair SP120 PWM High Performance XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
NZXT Sentry 2 fan controller PrimoFlex Advanced LRT 10ft Tubing - 7/16in. ID... Windows 10 Home 64-bit Samsung SyncMaster B2330H 23" 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Philips 236G3DHSB 3D LCD LED 23" Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Seasonic X-1050 1050W Corsair Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Gaming Case Gun... 
MouseAudio
Razer Imperator 2012 Realtek ALC898 8-Channel High Definition Audio ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 720QM Dell Studio 1557 Intel PM55 ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500/5100 Series Samsung 2GB DDR3-1333 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 2GB DDR3-1333 Seagate ST9320325AS HL-DT-ST_DVD+-RW_GA11N Fan + Copper + Aluminum + Shin-Etsu G751 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 15.6" LCD (WXGA) InnoLux BT156GW01 Dell Studio 1557 Keyboard Dell 90W AC Adapter 
Audio
IDT High Definition Audio CODEC 
  hide details  
Reply
Superhero Effect
(26 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3820 @4.7GHz Asus P9X79 PRO 2 x Sapphire R9 290 4GB GDDR5 Corsair Vengeance CMZ16GX3M4X1600C9 (16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD WD6400AAVS 640GB 8MB SATA-II Caviar Green 2 x Plextor PX-M5S 128GB (RAID0) Liteon 12x Blu-ray Drive COMBO 2 x (EK-FC R9-290X - Acetal, EK-FC R9-290X Back... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Koolance Ball Valve VLV-BL1X2 XSPC D5 Dual Bay Reservoir/Pump Combo Hardware Labs Black Ice GT Stealth 360mm Hardware Labs Black Ice SR-1 120 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC EX240 2x120mm radiator 5 x Corsair SP120 High Performance 2 x Corsair SP120 PWM High Performance XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
NZXT Sentry 2 fan controller PrimoFlex Advanced LRT 10ft Tubing - 7/16in. ID... Windows 10 Home 64-bit Samsung SyncMaster B2330H 23" 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Philips 236G3DHSB 3D LCD LED 23" Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Seasonic X-1050 1050W Corsair Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Gaming Case Gun... 
MouseAudio
Razer Imperator 2012 Realtek ALC898 8-Channel High Definition Audio ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 720QM Dell Studio 1557 Intel PM55 ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500/5100 Series Samsung 2GB DDR3-1333 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 2GB DDR3-1333 Seagate ST9320325AS HL-DT-ST_DVD+-RW_GA11N Fan + Copper + Aluminum + Shin-Etsu G751 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 15.6" LCD (WXGA) InnoLux BT156GW01 Dell Studio 1557 Keyboard Dell 90W AC Adapter 
Audio
IDT High Definition Audio CODEC 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12327 of 15720
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlakai View Post

Completely dropped out and disappeared in 2 days for me. If I'm not mistaken (someone correct me if I am wrong) but the base solution for aurora is the same or similar to X1. Should not be a problem to just keep using the fluid, you just won't have the effect anymore.
just been looking at your build log and is the blue and purple liquids aurora>????
post #12328 of 15720
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizwan View Post

It's not wasted. You can store the remaining mixed coolant in a cool dark place like closet. You still can use it later. Do you know you can stored it up to 3 years?

Nope I had no idea x1 mixed with distilled water in a jugg that might contain plasticizers maybe stored for 3 years. From what i thought, x1 mixed with dw is only good for a year. Same as it being in your watercooling system, has a year shelf life.
post #12329 of 15720
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITTI View Post

Nope I had no idea x1 mixed with distilled water in a jugg that might contain plasticizers maybe stored for 3 years. From what i thought, x1 mixed with dw is only good for a year. Same as it being in your watercooling system, has a year shelf life.

I think it can only be stored for one year if mixed.
Quote:
Mayhems X1 Coolants
Mayhems X1 Coolants are made from vegetable extract and are the safest and least toxic coolant on the market today. It comes in many colours to suit the needs of everyone. There is no messing around, you just pour the coolant into your systems and that is it. Mayhems X1 includes all the biocides and inhibitors you will need to protect your water cooling system and doesn’t require the user to add anything extra. If you would like to make your own colour Mayhems X1 is fully compatible with all Mayhems Dyes. We do recommend you change your coolant out regularly as over time the coolant will become less effective. Our recommend change out period is every 9 to 12 months.

http://www.mayhems.co.uk/mayhems/index.php/guides/mayhems-coolant-guide
post #12330 of 15720
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITTI View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizwan View Post

It's not wasted. You can store the remaining mixed coolant in a cool dark place like closet. You still can use it later. Do you know you can stored it up to 3 years?

Nope I had no idea x1 mixed with distilled water in a jugg that might contain plasticizers maybe stored for 3 years. From what i thought, x1 mixed with dw is only good for a year. Same as it being in your watercooling system, has a year shelf life.
Unless your jug contain DEHP and also exposed to heat, there will be no plasticizer problem. It's a bit paranoid to worry about plasticizer in the jug you used to mixed the coolant. Transfer the remaining mixed coolant to a bottle, DEHP free if you must & store it in cool dark place.

X1 shelf life is actually 3 years for both concentrate & (pre-)mixed.
http://www.mayhems.co.uk/mayhems/index.php/products/normal-coolants/mayhems-x1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITTI View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITTI View Post

Nope I had no idea x1 mixed with distilled water in a jugg that might contain plasticizers maybe stored for 3 years. From what i thought, x1 mixed with dw is only good for a year. Same as it being in your watercooling system, has a year shelf life.

I think it can only be stored for one year if mixed.
Quote:
Mayhems X1 Coolants
Mayhems X1 Coolants are made from vegetable extract and are the safest and least toxic coolant on the market today. It comes in many colours to suit the needs of everyone. There is no messing around, you just pour the coolant into your systems and that is it. Mayhems X1 includes all the biocides and inhibitors you will need to protect your water cooling system and doesn’t require the user to add anything extra. If you would like to make your own colour Mayhems X1 is fully compatible with all Mayhems Dyes. We do recommend you change your coolant out regularly as over time the coolant will become less effective. Our recommend change out period is every 9 to 12 months.

http://www.mayhems.co.uk/mayhems/index.php/guides/mayhems-coolant-guide
I'm pretty sure that for coolant in the loop.
Edited by kizwan - 10/18/15 at 4:18am
Superhero Effect
(26 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3820 @4.7GHz Asus P9X79 PRO 2 x Sapphire R9 290 4GB GDDR5 Corsair Vengeance CMZ16GX3M4X1600C9 (16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD WD6400AAVS 640GB 8MB SATA-II Caviar Green 2 x Plextor PX-M5S 128GB (RAID0) Liteon 12x Blu-ray Drive COMBO 2 x (EK-FC R9-290X - Acetal, EK-FC R9-290X Back... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Koolance Ball Valve VLV-BL1X2 XSPC D5 Dual Bay Reservoir/Pump Combo Hardware Labs Black Ice GT Stealth 360mm Hardware Labs Black Ice SR-1 120 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC EX240 2x120mm radiator 5 x Corsair SP120 High Performance 2 x Corsair SP120 PWM High Performance XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
NZXT Sentry 2 fan controller PrimoFlex Advanced LRT 10ft Tubing - 7/16in. ID... Windows 10 Home 64-bit Samsung SyncMaster B2330H 23" 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Philips 236G3DHSB 3D LCD LED 23" Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Seasonic X-1050 1050W Corsair Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Gaming Case Gun... 
MouseAudio
Razer Imperator 2012 Realtek ALC898 8-Channel High Definition Audio ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 720QM Dell Studio 1557 Intel PM55 ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500/5100 Series Samsung 2GB DDR3-1333 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 2GB DDR3-1333 Seagate ST9320325AS HL-DT-ST_DVD+-RW_GA11N Fan + Copper + Aluminum + Shin-Etsu G751 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 15.6" LCD (WXGA) InnoLux BT156GW01 Dell Studio 1557 Keyboard Dell 90W AC Adapter 
Audio
IDT High Definition Audio CODEC 
  hide details  
Reply
Superhero Effect
(26 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3820 @4.7GHz Asus P9X79 PRO 2 x Sapphire R9 290 4GB GDDR5 Corsair Vengeance CMZ16GX3M4X1600C9 (16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD WD6400AAVS 640GB 8MB SATA-II Caviar Green 2 x Plextor PX-M5S 128GB (RAID0) Liteon 12x Blu-ray Drive COMBO 2 x (EK-FC R9-290X - Acetal, EK-FC R9-290X Back... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Koolance Ball Valve VLV-BL1X2 XSPC D5 Dual Bay Reservoir/Pump Combo Hardware Labs Black Ice GT Stealth 360mm Hardware Labs Black Ice SR-1 120 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC EX240 2x120mm radiator 5 x Corsair SP120 High Performance 2 x Corsair SP120 PWM High Performance XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
NZXT Sentry 2 fan controller PrimoFlex Advanced LRT 10ft Tubing - 7/16in. ID... Windows 10 Home 64-bit Samsung SyncMaster B2330H 23" 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Philips 236G3DHSB 3D LCD LED 23" Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Seasonic X-1050 1050W Corsair Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Gaming Case Gun... 
MouseAudio
Razer Imperator 2012 Realtek ALC898 8-Channel High Definition Audio ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 720QM Dell Studio 1557 Intel PM55 ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500/5100 Series Samsung 2GB DDR3-1333 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 2GB DDR3-1333 Seagate ST9320325AS HL-DT-ST_DVD+-RW_GA11N Fan + Copper + Aluminum + Shin-Etsu G751 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 15.6" LCD (WXGA) InnoLux BT156GW01 Dell Studio 1557 Keyboard Dell 90W AC Adapter 
Audio
IDT High Definition Audio CODEC 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Mayhems users club