Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Mayhems users club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mayhems users club - Page 1532

post #15311 of 15604
So I have a system filled with mayhems pastel orange. When I drained the system, I noticed all of the plastic and acrylic were stained orange. I never see this on other builds so I'm wondering if this is a common occurrence?
post #15312 of 15604
Thread Starter 
What plastic ... e.g PETG tubing will stain over time.
post #15313 of 15604
You will have that issue with every kind of colored water after a certain time, that is normal. Tubes faster than PETG and PETG faster than Acryl. Only glass or brass tubes will not have any isues like that.
Reply
Reply
post #15314 of 15604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post


Just wondering - another idea that I wouldn't be able to use - but would you be making different coloured Aurora Boosters?

Just thinking, using X1 Clear with different coloured Flakes could mean that I'd have Rainbow dash Running through a loop



RGB meets watercooling - I ask this as I've dropped some skittles in my cup of water at work and started to swirl it around thinking they could of been Aurora flakes....

water glitter...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





***
forgot to add, will you be testing with Alphacools Eisbaer AIO units? or has then been fine with the Pastel liquids? seen a few using them
Edited by orbitalwalsh - 8/9/17 at 7:21am
post #15315 of 15604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

What plastic ... e.g PETG tubing will stain over time.
Great I will use the XT-1 and just replace my tubes with acrylic next time I change it.
Thanks
post #15316 of 15604
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitalwalsh View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post


Just wondering - another idea that I wouldn't be able to use - but would you be making different coloured Aurora Boosters?

Just thinking, using X1 Clear with different coloured Flakes could mean that I'd have Rainbow dash Running through a loop



RGB meets watercooling - I ask this as I've dropped some skittles in my cup of water at work and started to swirl it around thinking they could of been Aurora flakes....

water glitter...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





***

forgot to add, will you be testing with Alphacools Eisbaer AIO units? or has then been fine with the Pastel liquids? seen a few using them

Yes it is some thing we have done in the past how ever sales wise it wasnt a worth while investment. but we could look at a rainbow effect aurora coolant.

Ref AIO and aurora or pastel , this is some thing we have not tested as of yet.
post #15317 of 15604
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitalwalsh View Post

Just wondering - another idea that I wouldn't be able to use - but would you be making different coloured Aurora Boosters?

Just thinking, using X1 Clear with different coloured Flakes could mean that I'd have Rainbow dash Running through a loop



RGB meets watercooling - I ask this as I've dropped some skittles in my cup of water at work and started to swirl it around thinking they could of been Aurora flakes....

water glitter...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





***
forgot to add, will you be testing with Alphacools Eisbaer AIO units? or has then been fine with the Pastel liquids? seen a few using them

Ha that's something my daughter would be in to. A My little pony water coolant. LOL
post #15318 of 15604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

Yes it is some thing we have done in the past how ever sales wise it wasnt a worth while investment. but we could look at a rainbow effect aurora coolant.

Ref AIO and aurora or pastel , this is some thing we have not tested as of yet.

slap a limited edition on it biggrin.gif
post #15319 of 15604
I've been using my x1 clear for 8 months. Should I change the water now?
post #15320 of 15604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally West View Post

Hey, I'm trying to do an Aurora Purple like this (except a little bit darker). Can the Mayhem Purple and Pink reproduce this? If not, what do you recommend?

Anyone?
OCTARINE
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700 Asus X370 Crosshair VI Hero EVGA 1080 Ti Ballistix Elite 3466 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SM961 Samsung 850 evo Custom Loop Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell S2716DG Asus VC239H Corsair K70 RGB Brown In Win 750w 
CaseMouseAudio
In Win 805 Logitech MX Master 2s Kento YU3 
  hide details  
Reply
OCTARINE
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700 Asus X370 Crosshair VI Hero EVGA 1080 Ti Ballistix Elite 3466 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SM961 Samsung 850 evo Custom Loop Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell S2716DG Asus VC239H Corsair K70 RGB Brown In Win 750w 
CaseMouseAudio
In Win 805 Logitech MX Master 2s Kento YU3 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Mayhems users club