Originally Posted by wrxxx
half a gallon or so and 30 drops of red, how much blue good ink i want exactly your color!
If you talking about this pic, it was a little grape colored. I hit step 5 below
Well this is how I made mine.
1. Filled loop with distilled water, a little over 1L
2. Keep adding red, about 5 more drops after it stops turning anymore red, guessing 15-20 drops
3. I daluted my blue in small glass with 1 drop
4. Used a straw to keep adding a little at a time, let it mix very good in the loop about 1-2 mins until it a nice dark red
5. If it turns grape on you, you can try to drain some, add water, red