Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › SAPPHIRE Toxic 7970 GHz Edition 6GB - Owners Club - Benchmarking - 3DMark11 (P settings) Heaven 3.0 (Default)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SAPPHIRE Toxic 7970 GHz Edition 6GB - Owners Club - Benchmarking - 3DMark11 (P settings) Heaven 3.0 (Default) - Page 3

post #21 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by PostalTwinkie View Post

Nvidia just released the 660 Ti specs, Tweaktown even did a review (withholding photos) and it is only about 10% off in performance from the 670! The most significant difference between the 660 Ti and 670 is the memory bus going from 256-bit to 192-bit, everything else is pretty much the same and with a price point of $299, approximately. In the test results shown by Tweaktown, and based off the spec sheet, the 660Ti threatens the 7950 and in some cases the 7970 in terms of raw performance, and crushes them in the performance to price figure. It really puts the boot to the 7850, which is a great card for the money.
Here is the review: http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/4869/nvidia_geforce_gtx_660_ti_2gb_reference_video_card_review/index1.html
So, with the fact that the 660 Ti is as high performing as it is, AMD is going to have to respond to keep their products attractive. Right now you have some versions of the 7970 still pushing over $515 USD, for a few bucks more you will (in theory) be able to grab 2 660 Ti's and go SLi, surpassing the performance of the 7970. Even surpassing, for less, the performance of the 7970 Ghz edition cards on the market right now.
Heck, up until I read the specs and seen the review at Tweaktown I was fully on board with AMD again, at this point they are going to have to further drop their price, or do something else to make the purchase worthwhile. I would almost feel bad about having just ordered, about a week ago, a 7850 for my brother, but it was on sale for about $215, so that is a solid deal. My own purchase in September? Well, it can go either way right now, it just depends on what AMD does.

Did you read the review or you just glanced at it?

The only valid test in these is on page 13 of the review, all other tests were done without AA, that game suite is 1) old and 2) full of Nvidia optimized games.
Also does no one on this forum use software that utilizes a GPU for things other than graphics (i.e Compute processing)? I'm an Nvidia fan but I'm not buying a one trick pony card...

I'm not interested in SLi will for the foreseeable future be a single card user.
Project OP
(13 items)
 
 
Compooter too
(4 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-4690k  MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition  Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 Kingston HyperX 8GB(2x4) Black 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX 8GB(2x4) White Samsung 950 Pro m.2 Lightscribe 24x DVDrw Corsair H100i v2 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 10 LG 25UM57 2560 X 1080 60Hz IPS SilverStone Strider plus SST ST1000-P Corsair Carbide 400c White 
Other
Swiftech 8W-PWM 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen R7 1700x Asus x370 crosshair VI Hero ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 TI G.SKILL TridentZ 16GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 950 m.2 256GB  Crucial MX300 1TB SATA 2.5 HP DVD1070 Corsair H115i 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
Corsair ML140 Pro White (x7) Gnome Tech 560W/mk SSD Heatsink Windows 10 Home EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 80+ GOLD 
CaseOther
Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900  CableMod PSU Cabling 
  hide details  
Reply
Project OP
(13 items)
 
 
Compooter too
(4 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-4690k  MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition  Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 Kingston HyperX 8GB(2x4) Black 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX 8GB(2x4) White Samsung 950 Pro m.2 Lightscribe 24x DVDrw Corsair H100i v2 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 10 LG 25UM57 2560 X 1080 60Hz IPS SilverStone Strider plus SST ST1000-P Corsair Carbide 400c White 
Other
Swiftech 8W-PWM 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen R7 1700x Asus x370 crosshair VI Hero ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 TI G.SKILL TridentZ 16GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 950 m.2 256GB  Crucial MX300 1TB SATA 2.5 HP DVD1070 Corsair H115i 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
Corsair ML140 Pro White (x7) Gnome Tech 560W/mk SSD Heatsink Windows 10 Home EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 80+ GOLD 
CaseOther
Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900  CableMod PSU Cabling 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTurn View Post

Did you read the review or you just glanced at it?
The only valid test in these is on page 13 of the review, all other tests were done without AA, that game suite is 1) old and 2) full of Nvidia optimized games.
Also does no one on this forum use software that utilizes a GPU for things other than graphics (i.e Compute processing)? I'm an Nvidia fan but I'm not buying a one trick pony card...
I'm not interested in SLi will for the foreseeable future be a single card user.

Short of light web based GPU acceleration, I do not dabble in that side of things. So the fact that AMD is great in GPU acceleration doesn't impact my daily that much. Nor are many gamers concerned with that aspect.

As for your statement saying the rest doesn't matter because it is biased towards Nvidia, that is a bit silly. Considering the games being used are the typical game used for most benchmarking, and really, the whole "The game is optimized for Nvidida", it is just old. In a number of the games AMD simply out performed Nvidia cards at higher resolutions or where essentially neck and neck in performances. If there was any extreme bias towards Nvidia we wouldn't see AMD out performing it on a number of benchmarks. They would have hidden those results or otherwise manipulated the test to be in favor of a bias. Again, that simply isn't being seen. The test is valid, period.

The results being seen in the review are directly in line with expected results based off the specs of the card itself, so they aren't surprising. What is surprising is the fact that Nvidia would put this card out in the market at the expected price point. Really it leaves very little reason to buy a 670 after this is released, they are that close in performance. Further it doesn't leave much reason, outside of computational work, to purchase an AMD card, as Nvidia's $300 card competes with the $500+ AMD card.

Just the fact that the ~$300 Kepler entry card, this being said as it is the lowest end Kepler, is only ~15% off from the HIGHEST end AMD GHz edition card in a 1920x1080/1200 situation is just sad for AMD.


This situation: http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/4869/nvidia_geforce_gtx_660_ti_2gb_reference_video_card_review/index13.html

The AMD Ghz edition obviously pulls away in 2560x1440, but 1440p is still far from the most common resolution. Most gamers are still at the 1200p or less resolution. Worse more for AMD is the lead between the standard 7970 and the 660 Ti is less than the gap, obviously, with the Ghz edition. Now of course you can throw overclocking into the mix and that changes things, but the truth is a 660 Ti with a mild overclock is going to be extremely high performance for the money.

EDIT: I just wanted to point out the above link I provided in my response is what you said is the only "valid" test. I believe it speaks volumes to the situation AMD is being put, again, with the release of the 660 Ti.
Edited by PostalTwinkie - 8/1/12 at 7:33pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K AsRock Extreme6 X99 Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti Windforce OC 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD Speed Edtition Samsung SM951 512 GB - I still hate Samsung!  Noctua NHD14 Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Achieva Shimian QH270-Lite Overlord Computer Tempest X27OC  Acer Predator XB270HU Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-1250 Fractal Design R5 Razer Naga Razer Goliathus Alpha 
AudioAudio
AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition Creative Sound Blaster Zx 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K AsRock Extreme6 X99 Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti Windforce OC 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD Speed Edtition Samsung SM951 512 GB - I still hate Samsung!  Noctua NHD14 Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Achieva Shimian QH270-Lite Overlord Computer Tempest X27OC  Acer Predator XB270HU Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-1250 Fractal Design R5 Razer Naga Razer Goliathus Alpha 
AudioAudio
AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition Creative Sound Blaster Zx 
  hide details  
Reply
post #23 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by PostalTwinkie View Post

Short of light web based GPU acceleration, I do not dabble in that side of things. So the fact that AMD is great in GPU acceleration doesn't impact my daily that much. Nor are many gamers concerned with that aspect.
As for your statement saying the rest doesn't matter because it is biased towards Nvidia, that is a bit silly. Considering the games being used are the typical game used for most benchmarking, and really, the whole "The game is optimized for Nvidida", it is just old. In a number of the games AMD simply out performed Nvidia cards at higher resolutions or where essentially neck and neck in performances. If there was any extreme bias towards Nvidia we wouldn't see AMD out performing it on a number of benchmarks. They would have hidden those results or otherwise manipulated the test to be in favor of a bias. Again, that simply isn't being seen. The test is valid, period.
The results being seen in the review are directly in line with expected results based off the specs of the card itself, so they aren't surprising. What is surprising is the fact that Nvidia would put this card out in the market at the expected price point. Really it leaves very little reason to buy a 670 after this is released, they are that close in performance. Further it doesn't leave much reason, outside of computational work, to purchase an AMD card, as Nvidia's $300 card competes with the $500+ AMD card.
Just the fact that the ~$300 Kepler entry card, this being said as it is the lowest end Kepler, is only ~15% off from the HIGHEST end AMD GHz edition card in a 1920x1080/1200 situation is just sad for AMD.
This situation: http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/4869/nvidia_geforce_gtx_660_ti_2gb_reference_video_card_review/index13.html
The AMD Ghz edition obviously pulls away in 2560x1440, but 1440p is still far from the most common resolution. Most gamers are still at the 1200p or less resolution. Worse more for AMD is the lead between the standard 7970 and the 660 Ti is less than the gap, obviously, with the Ghz edition. Now of course you can throw overclocking into the mix and that changes things, but the truth is a 660 Ti with a mild overclock is going to be extremely high performance for the money.
EDIT: I just wanted to point out the above link I provided in my response is what you said is the only "valid" test. I believe it speaks volumes to the situation AMD is being put, again, with the release of the 660 Ti.
The benchmarks in those tests are terrible and old.

Tweaktown's benchmark suite is ancient which is why their reviews are terrible.

Proper reviews use games like Crysis 2 on Ultra, BF3, Batman Arkham City, Shogun 2, Skyrim, etc. I mean really.. Far Cry 2 and Just Cause 2?

Don't get me wrong, the 660ti looks like a solid card. It's just we don't know how it truly performs in the LATEST games with max settings + AA + AF. With its bandwith so low, there's no telling how crippled it is at settings/games that matter.

If the bandwith somehow doesn't cripple it too much, then the 660ti and the 7950 are without a doubt the two best cards for the money to get right now.
i7k
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770k Asrock z87 Extreme6 Gigabyte 1080 Ti Aorus Xtreme 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
OCZ Vertex 3 120GB 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 2TB Seagate Barracuda LP 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2TB Seagate Barracuda Deepcool Assassin Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Samsung KS8000 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
QNIX QX2710 Evolution ll ASUS VG248QE SAMSUNG 2433BW Logitech G710+ 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III Series 850W Corsair 750D Logitech G600 Creative Sound Blaster Z 
Audio
Sennheiser HD 380 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
i7k
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770k Asrock z87 Extreme6 Gigabyte 1080 Ti Aorus Xtreme 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
OCZ Vertex 3 120GB 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 2TB Seagate Barracuda LP 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2TB Seagate Barracuda Deepcool Assassin Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Samsung KS8000 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
QNIX QX2710 Evolution ll ASUS VG248QE SAMSUNG 2433BW Logitech G710+ 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III Series 850W Corsair 750D Logitech G600 Creative Sound Blaster Z 
Audio
Sennheiser HD 380 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvese View Post

The benchmarks in those tests are terrible and old.
Tweaktown's benchmark suite is ancient which is why their reviews are terrible.
Proper reviews use games like Crysis 2 on Ultra, BF3, Batman Arkham City, Shogun 2, Skyrim, etc. I mean really.. Far Cry 2 and Just Cause 2?
Don't get me wrong, the 660ti looks like a solid card. It's just we don't know how it truly performs in the LATEST games with max settings + AA + AF. With its bandwith so low, there's no telling how crippled it is at settings/games that matter.
If the bandwith somehow doesn't cripple it too much, then the 660ti and the 7950 are without a doubt the two best cards for the money to get right now.

You, just as the other guy, are acting like any error due to age or other factor, like being "terrible" only impact the AMD card, and somehow magically aren't affecting the Nvidia card. With the exception of a small amount, any error or deviation is going to be the same across the cards themselves. If the performance is off based off age on one of the cards it is going to be off on the others as well, considering all the cards on each side are of them same generation and use the same drivers, Kepler and Tahiti respectively.

No matter how you want to spin it, these results are still very telling. I really don't see the spread in performance between the cards changing much when more reviews of the card come out with games like Crysis 2 and BF3.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K AsRock Extreme6 X99 Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti Windforce OC 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD Speed Edtition Samsung SM951 512 GB - I still hate Samsung!  Noctua NHD14 Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Achieva Shimian QH270-Lite Overlord Computer Tempest X27OC  Acer Predator XB270HU Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-1250 Fractal Design R5 Razer Naga Razer Goliathus Alpha 
AudioAudio
AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition Creative Sound Blaster Zx 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K AsRock Extreme6 X99 Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti Windforce OC 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD Speed Edtition Samsung SM951 512 GB - I still hate Samsung!  Noctua NHD14 Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Achieva Shimian QH270-Lite Overlord Computer Tempest X27OC  Acer Predator XB270HU Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-1250 Fractal Design R5 Razer Naga Razer Goliathus Alpha 
AudioAudio
AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition Creative Sound Blaster Zx 
  hide details  
Reply
post #25 of 48
Thread Starter 
7970 Toxic is running great. My maximum stable Heaven overclocks are 1300Mhz core and 1900Mhz memory (7600Mhz Eff.) Awsome Memory overclock. Temps ~70C under 15 minute full load.

Anyone else own a Sapphire 7970 TOXIC?
post #26 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Mike View Post

7970 Toxic is running great. My maximum stable Heaven overclocks are 1300Mhz core and 1900Mhz memory (7600Mhz Eff.) Awsome Memory overclock. Temps ~70C under 15 minute full load.
Anyone else own a Sapphire 7970 TOXIC?

awesome thumb.gif Can you post your Heaven 3.0 scores with maximum setting extreme tesselation 8x AA at 1080p resolution in this thread and the HD 7900 users thread. You might be getting one of the highest scores ever on a HD 7970 card. smile.gif
Fragbox
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2400 DH67BL AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series XFX HD 6950 2GB 
RAMRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Corsair Corsair DDR3 1333 Mhz 2 GB Corsair DDR3 1333 Mhz 2 GB Western Digital Caviar Green SONY DVD-RW AD-7260S 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional 32 bit BENQ G2420HD Logitech K200 Seasonic VX550 psu 
CaseMouse
ANTEC 200 V2 Logitech mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
Fragbox
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2400 DH67BL AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series XFX HD 6950 2GB 
RAMRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Corsair Corsair DDR3 1333 Mhz 2 GB Corsair DDR3 1333 Mhz 2 GB Western Digital Caviar Green SONY DVD-RW AD-7260S 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional 32 bit BENQ G2420HD Logitech K200 Seasonic VX550 psu 
CaseMouse
ANTEC 200 V2 Logitech mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27 of 48
and room temp please thumb.gif
(I live in the tropics that's why I want to know:o)
Project OP
(13 items)
 
 
Compooter too
(4 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-4690k  MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition  Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 Kingston HyperX 8GB(2x4) Black 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX 8GB(2x4) White Samsung 950 Pro m.2 Lightscribe 24x DVDrw Corsair H100i v2 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 10 LG 25UM57 2560 X 1080 60Hz IPS SilverStone Strider plus SST ST1000-P Corsair Carbide 400c White 
Other
Swiftech 8W-PWM 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen R7 1700x Asus x370 crosshair VI Hero ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 TI G.SKILL TridentZ 16GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 950 m.2 256GB  Crucial MX300 1TB SATA 2.5 HP DVD1070 Corsair H115i 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
Corsair ML140 Pro White (x7) Gnome Tech 560W/mk SSD Heatsink Windows 10 Home EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 80+ GOLD 
CaseOther
Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900  CableMod PSU Cabling 
  hide details  
Reply
Project OP
(13 items)
 
 
Compooter too
(4 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-4690k  MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition  Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 Kingston HyperX 8GB(2x4) Black 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX 8GB(2x4) White Samsung 950 Pro m.2 Lightscribe 24x DVDrw Corsair H100i v2 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 10 LG 25UM57 2560 X 1080 60Hz IPS SilverStone Strider plus SST ST1000-P Corsair Carbide 400c White 
Other
Swiftech 8W-PWM 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen R7 1700x Asus x370 crosshair VI Hero ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 TI G.SKILL TridentZ 16GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 950 m.2 256GB  Crucial MX300 1TB SATA 2.5 HP DVD1070 Corsair H115i 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
Corsair ML140 Pro White (x7) Gnome Tech 560W/mk SSD Heatsink Windows 10 Home EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 80+ GOLD 
CaseOther
Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900  CableMod PSU Cabling 
  hide details  
Reply
post #28 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Mike View Post

7970 Toxic is running great. My maximum stable Heaven overclocks are 1300Mhz core and 1900Mhz memory (7600Mhz Eff.) Awsome Memory overclock. Temps ~70C under 15 minute full load.
Anyone else own a Sapphire 7970 TOXIC?

Thats awesome!

Now try and run the benchmark on this game

Nexiuz

That freaking game runs 10 degrees hotter then any other game i've played including BF3. LOL my 1220/1700 overclock can run BF3 at 59c all day long but 10 minutes of Nexiuz runs my card to 70c quickly. I now use that to test all my GPU overclocks because it will always find the instability in any overclock until you are truely stable. I've ran 1280/1820 on my card and BF3 and New Vegas and Stalker and things were all okay but after 10 minutes of Nexiuz i was crashing everytime until i hit 1220/1700@1.243v LOL damn game is demanding. well in eyefinity anyway. thumb.gif
Edited by geazy - 8/2/12 at 1:12pm
post #29 of 48

Congratz Cool Mike thumb.gif

 

Here's the link to MY SAPPHIRE Toxic 6950/70 Owners Club  http://www.overclock.net/t/1149079/sapphire-toxic-hd-6950-70-owners-club-informational-thread

in case you want to add some sex appeal to the 1st page tongue.gif, plus it's packed with some good enough about Sapphire as well btw.

   
LG/Google NEXUS 5
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9650 Yorkfield Quad-Core Asus IPIBL-LB (HP Benicia-GL8E) Sapphire TOXIC HD6950 {UnLocked 1536 shaders} 8 GB G. Skill Pi Black DDR2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
SeaGate Barracuda 1TB 32MB Cache HP - DVD/CD combo Drive Cooler Master  MS Vista Home Premium 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP w2207h Widescreen HP Stock BFG Tech LS-680 HP Pavilion 
Mouse
HP stock 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Quad Core Krait 400 @ 2.30GHz  Qualcomm MSM8974(Snapdragon 800) Adreno 330 2GB LPDDR3-1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
32GB NAND Android 4.4 Kitkat 4.95" 1080X1920 IPS Display Swiftkey 
PowerAudio
2300 mAh Battery Stereo Speakers 
  hide details  
Reply
   
LG/Google NEXUS 5
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9650 Yorkfield Quad-Core Asus IPIBL-LB (HP Benicia-GL8E) Sapphire TOXIC HD6950 {UnLocked 1536 shaders} 8 GB G. Skill Pi Black DDR2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
SeaGate Barracuda 1TB 32MB Cache HP - DVD/CD combo Drive Cooler Master  MS Vista Home Premium 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP w2207h Widescreen HP Stock BFG Tech LS-680 HP Pavilion 
Mouse
HP stock 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Quad Core Krait 400 @ 2.30GHz  Qualcomm MSM8974(Snapdragon 800) Adreno 330 2GB LPDDR3-1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
32GB NAND Android 4.4 Kitkat 4.95" 1080X1920 IPS Display Swiftkey 
PowerAudio
2300 mAh Battery Stereo Speakers 
  hide details  
Reply
post #30 of 48
Thread Starter 
Room Temperature is 77F.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
  • SAPPHIRE Toxic 7970 GHz Edition 6GB - Owners Club - Benchmarking - 3DMark11 (P settings) Heaven 3.0 (Default)
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › SAPPHIRE Toxic 7970 GHz Edition 6GB - Owners Club - Benchmarking - 3DMark11 (P settings) Heaven 3.0 (Default)