Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › GTX 600 Series Unlocked Voltage Bios' downloads and tools.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GTX 600 Series Unlocked Voltage Bios' downloads and tools. - Page 200

post #1991 of 7931
Quote:
Originally Posted by General123 View Post

You are correct.

Thanks! tongue.gif

So, I still hold the fastest ram oc or what? -at least here-
post #1992 of 7931
Guys i have an Asus Gtx 670 Dc 2 no Top Revision A2 Asic Quality 73,3...atm i am at 120mhz clock boost and is fine on unigine with original bios but my power consumption under load is at 35%... someone can explain me why?
post #1993 of 7931
I have 2 EVGA 670 4GB SC+ in SLI. How do I flash these babies? I've used NVFlash on a laptop before, but I wouldn't know what commands to input to flash each card. I tried the Zotac program and it keeps telling me it failed. Any help?
post #1994 of 7931
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgun View Post

I have 2 EVGA 670 4GB SC+ in SLI. How do I flash these babies? I've used NVFlash on a laptop before, but I wouldn't know what commands to input to flash each card. I tried the Zotac program and it keeps telling me it failed. Any help?


I think you will have to flash one card at a time. As in disconnect one card, flash, repeat.
The zotac program worked great for me on my reference msi 670.
post #1995 of 7931
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlabrie View Post

Bios does that...
You can flash them both if they're in sli...someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah! tongue.gif have fun wink.gif
Also, try the newest precision-x, it has some cool features for benching.
Thx man for info, you made my day better, +1 rep.

btw. What is new in precision x?
Green Hell
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 6950X @ 4.3 GHz 1.35V Asus Rampage V Extreme Edition 10  GTX 1080 @ 2.1 GHz GTX 1080 @ 2.1 GHz 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair LPX 128 GB 3200 MHz Samsung 950 Pro 512 GB Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Fully custom watercooling system Windows 10 Pro Acer Predator XB321HK Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth 2013 Edition 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AXi 1500W Corsair 900D Razer Mamba Asus ROG Strix Wireless 
  hide details  
Reply
Green Hell
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 6950X @ 4.3 GHz 1.35V Asus Rampage V Extreme Edition 10  GTX 1080 @ 2.1 GHz GTX 1080 @ 2.1 GHz 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair LPX 128 GB 3200 MHz Samsung 950 Pro 512 GB Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Fully custom watercooling system Windows 10 Pro Acer Predator XB321HK Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth 2013 Edition 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AXi 1500W Corsair 900D Razer Mamba Asus ROG Strix Wireless 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1996 of 7931
Quote:
Originally Posted by sena View Post

Thx man for info, you made my day better, +1 rep.
btw. What is new in precision x?

NP...
As for Precision-X, you now can lock the boost clocks to stay maxed out (even doing 2d stuff) and can also lock max voltage.
Check EVGA forums for more info, or search here.
post #1997 of 7931
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgun View Post

I have 2 EVGA 670 4GB SC+ in SLI. How do I flash these babies? I've used NVFlash on a laptop before, but I wouldn't know what commands to input to flash each card. I tried the Zotac program and it keeps telling me it failed. Any help?

You can actually flash them both at the same time; I did that with my Galaxy 4gbs. Watching the video giving a tutorial here, and downloading the files in the description (remember to replace the mod.rom in the download with YOUR card's bios, then renaming it to mod.rom after replaced). Boot from your flash drive, and in DOS type "nvflash -4 -5 -6 mod.rom". It will ask you to preceed, type "y" to do so. After the first card flashes, it will again ask you if you want to procede, signifying that the second card is ready to flash, to which you click "y". Once that is done it will say something along the lines of no more valid blah blah found, and you can crt+alt del. Boot into windows and test it out! Just remember to save your original bios.

Hope that helps! thumb.gif
Creative Name?
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i5 3770k 5.0Ghz @ 1.39v MSI Z77 Mpower EVGA GTX 780 1254 +340Mhz w/ Aquacomputer Block EVGA GTX 780 1267 +320Mhz w/ Aquacomputer Block 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Dominator Platinum 8gb 2133 CL9 Seagate Barracuda 500gb Mushkin Cronos Deluxe 240gb Phobya 420mm G-Charger Rad 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool 240mm Monsta Rad EK Supremacy Nickle Frozen Q Blue Spiral + D5 Vario 3/8 x 1/2 BP Fittings, White Primochill Advanced 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 7 Home Premium BenQ XL2420T (surround) BenQ XL2420TX (surround) BenQ XL2420T (surround) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K65 be quiet! DarkPowerPro 850w NZXT Switch 810 Logitech G700 
AudioAudioAudio
Hifiman HE-500 Creative Titanium HD Schiit Lyr 
  hide details  
Reply
Creative Name?
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i5 3770k 5.0Ghz @ 1.39v MSI Z77 Mpower EVGA GTX 780 1254 +340Mhz w/ Aquacomputer Block EVGA GTX 780 1267 +320Mhz w/ Aquacomputer Block 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Dominator Platinum 8gb 2133 CL9 Seagate Barracuda 500gb Mushkin Cronos Deluxe 240gb Phobya 420mm G-Charger Rad 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool 240mm Monsta Rad EK Supremacy Nickle Frozen Q Blue Spiral + D5 Vario 3/8 x 1/2 BP Fittings, White Primochill Advanced 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 7 Home Premium BenQ XL2420T (surround) BenQ XL2420TX (surround) BenQ XL2420T (surround) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K65 be quiet! DarkPowerPro 850w NZXT Switch 810 Logitech G700 
AudioAudioAudio
Hifiman HE-500 Creative Titanium HD Schiit Lyr 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1998 of 7931
Ok guys, I want to OC my card but being it's the first time I would be flashing a videocard, I'm quite hesitant and want to make sure I flash the correct BIOS.

Here is the card I have:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008BGXWTG/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01

Which BIOS will I need to flash? Just need to know that, since I will read the tutorials and not bombard you guys with question unless I need to. Thanks in advance, folks!

PS. Forgot to mention that I modded my card by taking off the stock heatsink assembly and installed an H80 on it. It's just the pcb board with the H80, no backplate and heatsink/fan shroud. My case has a 200mm side panel fan which blows cold air into the case and thus the videocard, so I am hoping this is good enough for the memory modules. Since the fan is no longer connected do I need to setup the software for this? Or do I simply disable the fan profile within the Precision X software?
Edited by HondaCop - 11/7/12 at 1:02am
post #1999 of 7931
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlabrie View Post

NP...
As for Precision-X, you now can lock the boost clocks to stay maxed out (even doing 2d stuff) and can also lock max voltage.
Check EVGA forums for more info, or search here.
Hmm, nice, i will try that to see can i get couple of more MHz for Heaven run.
Thx.
Green Hell
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 6950X @ 4.3 GHz 1.35V Asus Rampage V Extreme Edition 10  GTX 1080 @ 2.1 GHz GTX 1080 @ 2.1 GHz 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair LPX 128 GB 3200 MHz Samsung 950 Pro 512 GB Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Fully custom watercooling system Windows 10 Pro Acer Predator XB321HK Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth 2013 Edition 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AXi 1500W Corsair 900D Razer Mamba Asus ROG Strix Wireless 
  hide details  
Reply
Green Hell
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 6950X @ 4.3 GHz 1.35V Asus Rampage V Extreme Edition 10  GTX 1080 @ 2.1 GHz GTX 1080 @ 2.1 GHz 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair LPX 128 GB 3200 MHz Samsung 950 Pro 512 GB Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Fully custom watercooling system Windows 10 Pro Acer Predator XB321HK Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth 2013 Edition 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AXi 1500W Corsair 900D Razer Mamba Asus ROG Strix Wireless 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2000 of 7931
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaCop View Post

Ok guys, I want to OC my card but being it's the first time I would be flashing a videocard, I'm quite hesitant and want to make sure I flash the correct BIOS.
Here is the card I have:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008BGXWTG/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01
Which BIOS will I need to flash? Just need to know that, since I will read the tutorials and not bombard you guys with question unless I need to. Thanks in advance, folks!
PS. Forgot to mention that I modded my card by taking off the stock heatsink assembly and installed an H80 on it. It's just the pcb board with the H80, no backplate and heatsink/fan shroud. My case has a 200mm side panel fan which blows cold air into the case and thus the videocard, so I am hoping this is good enough for the memory modules. Since the fan is no longer connected do I need to setup the software for this? Or do I simply disable the fan profile within the Precision X software?

Looks like a reference card to me, so any of the reference BIOS' for 4GB cards should work.

I'd reinstall the backplate. It helps with cooling. And what are you using on the VRMs? Definitely need some heatsinks there. If you need to buy heatsinks then just go all out and do the memory too.

Just ignore the fan stuff in PX; it doesn't matter what you set it to in your case. I have strapped (2) 120mm fans onto my card. I'm using the heatsink that came with it and just removed the included fans and shroud. My fans are powered via a manual fan controller now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sena View Post

Hmm, nice, i will try that to see can i get couple of more MHz for Heaven run.
Thx.

I doubt you'll get higher MHz, but you should get higher scores.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › GTX 600 Series Unlocked Voltage Bios' downloads and tools.