Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › GTX 600 Series Unlocked Voltage Bios' downloads and tools.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GTX 600 Series Unlocked Voltage Bios' downloads and tools. - Page 426

post #4251 of 7933
Thanks guys. That Kepler bios tweaker is a nice program.
Core I7 5960X
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core I7 5960X ASRock X99 OC Formula MSI GTX 970 Gaming MSI GTX 970 Gaming 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
G. Skill 16GB DDR4 2600 Sandisk Extreme II 240GB SSD Custom 480 Water Setup Windows 10 
PowerCase
AX1500I Corsair 900D 
  hide details  
Reply
Core I7 5960X
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core I7 5960X ASRock X99 OC Formula MSI GTX 970 Gaming MSI GTX 970 Gaming 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
G. Skill 16GB DDR4 2600 Sandisk Extreme II 240GB SSD Custom 480 Water Setup Windows 10 
PowerCase
AX1500I Corsair 900D 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4252 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewr View Post

GTX6704gb.zip 56k .zip file So can a Asus GTX 670 4gb be using one of these bios?
And what kind of performance gain should I expect?

Yes it can, sadly, i am on my phone right now, so i can't do it for you. It is very easy though, look at the original post, and get the software KGB. Put your BIOS in the same folder as KGB, run a terminal and type in "KGB X.rom unlock".

Around 40mhz increase on the core.
post #4253 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRandomize View Post

Yes it can, sadly, i am on my phone right now, so i can't do it for you. It is very easy though, look at the original post, and get the software KGB. Put your BIOS in the same folder as KGB, run a terminal and type in "KGB X.rom unlock".

Around 40mhz increase on the core.

I tried t he method, but failed tat the flashing part with firestorm, it says something about failure to flash bios.

This is the current stat on my GPU

This is the current status on my GPU

Default



This seems to be the highest I can reach and running Heaven 4.0 with highest setting without artifact and crashing.

post #4254 of 7933
what re you up to here @ Stay Puft...? excuse my curiosity.. smile.gif
post #4255 of 7933
Does anyone have the ability to make this unlocked GTX 680 Lightning LN2 bios work on a card that is 4GB?.

It has been done before but the site that had it seems to have shut down.

Thankyou in advance if anyone is able to do it. 3alightning.zip 56k .zip file
post #4256 of 7933
Can anyone confirm if I flash it, my annoying 'max TDP of 34%' will disappear?

I don't know if it's a driver problem or I actually have to flash?
post #4257 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeVo View Post

Can anyone confirm if I flash it, my annoying 'max TDP of 34%' will disappear?

I don't know if it's a driver problem or I actually have to flash?



So your tdp is only going to 34% ?

Have you downloaded a bios editor and had a look at your own bios to check if everything looks ok?

If not I'd be glad to look over your bios if you load it here.

If there is a problem in the bios it should be easy to see and then fix if not it's probably hardware or driver fault.
post #4258 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarpon31 View Post

So your tdp is only going to 34% ?

Have you downloaded a bios editor and had a look at your own bios to check if everything looks ok?

If not I'd be glad to look over your bios if you load it here.

If there is a problem in the bios it should be easy to see and then fix if not it's probably hardware or driver fault.
That is correct. GPU usage at 99% and it still only shows 34%.

And since I have no idea what I would be looking for in BIOS, I will just upload it here.

GK104.zip 56k .zip file

Thanks a lot!
Edited by ZeVo - 3/28/13 at 11:01am
post #4259 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeVo View Post

That is correct. GPU usage at 99% and it still only shows 34%.

And since I have no idea what I would be looking for in BIOS, I will just upload it here.

Thanks a lot!

I do not see your bios in your post.

If you didn't know already you have to extract it via GPU-z then load it in a zip file then you can post it along with your message on the forum.

Sorry if you already knew this. I'd be glad to look it over and make any changes to it you would want.
post #4260 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarpon31 View Post

I do not see your bios in your post.

If you didn't know already you have to extract it via GPU-z then load it in a zip file then you can post it along with your message on the forum.

Sorry if you already knew this. I'd be glad to look it over and make any changes to it you would want.
Alright uploaded!
Edited by ZeVo - 3/28/13 at 11:01am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › GTX 600 Series Unlocked Voltage Bios' downloads and tools.