Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › GTX 600 Series Unlocked Voltage Bios' downloads and tools.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GTX 600 Series Unlocked Voltage Bios' downloads and tools. - Page 429

post #4281 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post

Just making sure 660s can be flashed before I order 2 wink.gif

i got 660tis and they can be flashed smile.gif
My Rig
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8370 asus sabertooth 990fx R9 290 DC2 kingston hyper x beast 1866 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
fractal design kelvin s36 windows 10 pro Acer G245HQ Saitek Cyborg V5 
PowerCaseMouse
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 Corsair Graphite series 780T corsair m90 
  hide details  
Reply
My Rig
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8370 asus sabertooth 990fx R9 290 DC2 kingston hyper x beast 1866 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
fractal design kelvin s36 windows 10 pro Acer G245HQ Saitek Cyborg V5 
PowerCaseMouse
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 Corsair Graphite series 780T corsair m90 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4282 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeVo View Post



How do I exit out of NVflash safely?

OK I exited out safely. Now to what it is saying.. I used the file in the OP and followed the steps using a USB.. what's going on?
bios mod files.zip 2422k .zip file

I included two files for you try using the zotac firestorm to load the bios onto your card....with this program you do this through windows without loading anything onto usb drives and such....simply run the program look for "bios" click then find bios allow it to flash then reset your computer then your golden.

I included another program for you if you ever want modify values in your bios but make sure you know what your modifying before you do it. Let me know how it goes.

Forgot to add you have to run the firestorm as an administrator or it will not work.
Edited by tarpon31 - 3/28/13 at 1:43pm
post #4283 of 7933
Anyone else here using ftw sig 2 care to share bios settings? Just mainly to see if mine is set up right?
i7 930 rig
(25 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 930 141-BL-E757 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 FTW signature 2 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 FTW Signature 2 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
Gtx 560 sc  Corsair Dominator gt  intel 520 series seagate 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
intel 520 series sony dvd burner Xspc dual bayer  Xspc rx360 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
swiftech mcp65-d corsair sp120 xspc raystorm xspc 720 dual bay res 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Servic LG L227wtg  hf255  razer lycosa 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX 1250 pro black Custom lian li pcg75 razer deathadder gel 
Audio
xfi recon fatality pro 
  hide details  
Reply
i7 930 rig
(25 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 930 141-BL-E757 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 FTW signature 2 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 FTW Signature 2 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
Gtx 560 sc  Corsair Dominator gt  intel 520 series seagate 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
intel 520 series sony dvd burner Xspc dual bayer  Xspc rx360 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
swiftech mcp65-d corsair sp120 xspc raystorm xspc 720 dual bay res 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Servic LG L227wtg  hf255  razer lycosa 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX 1250 pro black Custom lian li pcg75 razer deathadder gel 
Audio
xfi recon fatality pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4284 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarpon31 View Post

bios mod files.zip 2422k .zip file

I included two files for you try using the zotac firestorm to load the bios onto your card....with this program you do this through windows without loading anything onto usb drives and such....simply run the program look for "bios" click then find bios allow it to flash then reset your computer then your golden.

I included another program for you if you ever want modify values in your bios but make sure you know what your modifying before you do it. Let me know how it goes.

Forgot to add you have to run the firestorm as an administrator or it will not work.
Actually, I tried again using the OP's preferred method and worked! At least I think it did..

Voltage can now go up to 1212mV and GPU-Z is showing my clock at 1202MHz:




Yay or nay?
post #4285 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeVo View Post

Actually, I tried again using the OP's preferred method and worked! At least I think it did..

Voltage can now go up to 1212mV and GPU-Z is showing my clock at 1202MHz:




Yay or nay?

Who sent you that bios?, I sent you 80.04.19.00.17 and I didn't set the voltage any higher.

It looks like with that bios the boost clock was disabled for it to run at 1202mhz at all times... some may like this but not my preference.
post #4286 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarpon31 View Post

Who sent you that bios?, I sent you 80.04.19.00.17 and I didn't set the voltage any higher.

It looks like with that bios the boost clock was disabled for it to run at 1202mhz at all times... some may like this but not my preference.
doh.gif

I had both your BIOS and the one in the OP on desktop.. I installed the one from the OP.
post #4287 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeVo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarpon31 View Post

Who sent you that bios?, I sent you 80.04.19.00.17 and I didn't set the voltage any higher.

It looks like with that bios the boost clock was disabled for it to run at 1202mhz at all times... some may like this but not my preference.
doh.gif

I had both your BIOS and the one in the OP on desktop.. I installed the one from the OP.
just call it a 'dry run' or practice... wink.gif
post #4288 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeVo View Post

doh.gif

I had both your BIOS and the one in the OP on desktop.. I installed the one from the OP.

If your up to it give the firestorm a shot when flashing bios....it's MUCH easier and less complicated...also after a couple of flashes with different bios's sometimes you should do a complete reinstall of your driver's for things to work right.
post #4289 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by gertruude View Post

i got 660tis and they can be flashed smile.gif

Talking about standard 660s. Pair in sli are about even with a titan for 380 dollars
Core I7 5960X
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core I7 5960X ASRock X99 OC Formula MSI GTX 970 Gaming MSI GTX 970 Gaming 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
G. Skill 16GB DDR4 2600 Sandisk Extreme II 240GB SSD Custom 480 Water Setup Windows 10 
PowerCase
AX1500I Corsair 900D 
  hide details  
Reply
Core I7 5960X
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core I7 5960X ASRock X99 OC Formula MSI GTX 970 Gaming MSI GTX 970 Gaming 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
G. Skill 16GB DDR4 2600 Sandisk Extreme II 240GB SSD Custom 480 Water Setup Windows 10 
PowerCase
AX1500I Corsair 900D 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4290 of 7933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gertruude View Post

i got 660tis and they can be flashed smile.gif

Talking about standard 660s. Pair in sli are about even with a titan for 380 dollars
yes...
http://www.overclock.net/t/1330897/official-gtx-660-non-ti-owners-club/0_40
Edited by malmental - 3/28/13 at 3:59pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › GTX 600 Series Unlocked Voltage Bios' downloads and tools.