Fri morning's update - I pulled the motherboard out and removed the tubing, it just wasn't what I wanted. I also pulled off all the temp sensors and pumps so I could re-sleeve them all with black.
I did finish the wiring harnesses for the fans on the 5 rads and got them installed.
NewEgg is having a 48 hour sale on a bunch of items; I picked up 2 more Barracuda 3T drives, with $30 off and another $23 off so the drives cost me about $120 each. I just couldn't pass up that low cost storage. This means I'll likely run 2 drives in Raid 0 for a better video storage drive, and then run the other 2 normally as mass storage. I'll have over 12T of storage on the beast.
Here's the plan for Fri night and the weekend:
- Resleeve pumps and temp sensors
- Create fan harness for the Swiftech Helix's up front
- Create lighting harnesses for the duckbill switches in the ped
- Put the lighting on the 120.3 so I can finish that installation
- Place the missing fan on the 120.3 and re-add the reservoirs
- Redo the motherboard tubing
- Do the rad tubing
- Drill fill hole and case to ped pass-thru holes
- Create Aquaero power cable and attach all the harnesses and sensors to the Aquaero
- Create SSD/HDD power cables; SATA cables are already sleeved
- 24 hour leak test - booya!
I doubt I'll get to doing temp testing but I am hoping to at least boot up, install the OS, and make sure everything still works after replacing the factory air cooling with water.