Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Build Logs › [Build Log] Pandamonium (TH10 w/Ped, RIVE w/3930K, Tri-SLI EVGA 670 4GB SC, Water Cooled)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Build Log] Pandamonium (TH10 w/Ped, RIVE w/3930K, Tri-SLI EVGA 670 4GB SC, Water Cooled) - Page 39

post #381 of 431
Have you benched it yet?
post #382 of 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reglar View Post

Well, mine was set at 256, when I set it to 169 the flow jumps up. I will research the correct value Monday. Thank you so much for the hint, +rep..

I can confirm that my own experience was that the default calibration value is wrong. I think it's kind of a German thing to have small hoses and fittings, so the 256 must work out right for the Aquacomputer pushfit stuff. Either Skinnee or Martin did some testing on the high flow meter and showed that it was within about 2% of a high-end flow meter for all tested flow rates with a different calibration value, I use 158 which would be what he found was correct for 1/2" ID tubing, I believe 169 would be for 7/16" ID.

I'm using a single MCP35x through a long external loop to a radbox. There is one nova 1080 rad, 2 full cover 580 blocks and an EK supreme HF on the CPU, all using 1/2" ID tubing. Before I changed the calibration value I was getting max flow reported at around 0.5gpm, changing it to 158 brings it up to about 1gpm which seems much more reasonable for my loop and pump.
Project Obselete
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k @ 4.6GHz Asus Maximus IV Extreme R9 290 R9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16GB G-Skill DDR3 1600MHz 256GB Samsung 830 SSD 512GB Samsung 830 SSD 256 GB Samsung PB22-J SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 2TB Samsung Spinpoint F4 Asus BW-12B1LT Custom loop with external radbox 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Crossover 27Q LED-P Crossover 27Q LED-P Optoma GT720 
PowerCaseAudioOther
Corsair AX1200i Coolermaster HAF X Asus Xonar D2X Highpoint RocketRAID 2680 
  hide details  
Reply
Project Obselete
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k @ 4.6GHz Asus Maximus IV Extreme R9 290 R9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16GB G-Skill DDR3 1600MHz 256GB Samsung 830 SSD 512GB Samsung 830 SSD 256 GB Samsung PB22-J SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 2TB Samsung Spinpoint F4 Asus BW-12B1LT Custom loop with external radbox 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Crossover 27Q LED-P Crossover 27Q LED-P Optoma GT720 
PowerCaseAudioOther
Corsair AX1200i Coolermaster HAF X Asus Xonar D2X Highpoint RocketRAID 2680 
  hide details  
Reply
post #383 of 431
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos07 View Post

Have you benched it yet?

I was just starting when I lost time trying to adjust for what I thought was a flow problem and instead turned out to be a calibration issue. I then lost 2 pumps and then Mists of Pandaria started, so it's on hold for a few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisTheSpider View Post

I can confirm that my own experience was that the default calibration value is wrong. I think it's kind of a German thing to have small hoses and fittings, so the 256 must work out right for the Aquacomputer pushfit stuff. Either Skinnee or Martin did some testing on the high flow meter and showed that it was within about 2% of a high-end flow meter for all tested flow rates with a different calibration value, I use 158 which would be what he found was correct for 1/2" ID tubing, I believe 169 would be for 7/16" ID.
I'm using a single MCP35x through a long external loop to a radbox. There is one nova 1080 rad, 2 full cover 580 blocks and an EK supreme HF on the CPU, all using 1/2" ID tubing. Before I changed the calibration value I was getting max flow reported at around 0.5gpm, changing it to 158 brings it up to about 1gpm which seems much more reasonable for my loop and pump.

Thank you so much for this info. +rep.
post #384 of 431
Thread Starter 
Just a note I managed to get folding working on the system and without bigadv and just default setup I pull 105K PPD. Pretty nice.
post #385 of 431
Killer.
post #386 of 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reglar View Post

Just a note I managed to get folding working on the system and without bigadv and just default setup I pull 105K PPD. Pretty nice.

Beastly! thumb.gif
post #387 of 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reglar View Post

Just a note I managed to get folding working on the system and without bigadv and just default setup I pull 105K PPD. Super nice!!

Fixed that for you.... biggrin.gif But really, beast, I wanna pull that kinda PPD in.
post #388 of 431
First cool pink thing I've seen in my life. You won't tell anyone I said that right?
Edited by un-midas touch - 10/20/12 at 5:13pm
The Mad Cow
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz Gigabyte H61M-S2H HIS Radeon HD 6670 Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 ... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Blue Samsung/Hitachi something or other assortment of leftovers from old systems hot-gl... Xubuntu 15.04 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Sony whatevs Logitech K400 Thermaltake Smart650 Hand-me-down Gateway case 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Can you believe I got it at a gas station? worth more than the software it came with. Sup... JVC XX in-ears Logitech f310 
  hide details  
Reply
The Mad Cow
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz Gigabyte H61M-S2H HIS Radeon HD 6670 Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 ... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Blue Samsung/Hitachi something or other assortment of leftovers from old systems hot-gl... Xubuntu 15.04 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Sony whatevs Logitech K400 Thermaltake Smart650 Hand-me-down Gateway case 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Can you believe I got it at a gas station? worth more than the software it came with. Sup... JVC XX in-ears Logitech f310 
  hide details  
Reply
post #389 of 431
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCModderMike View Post

Fixed that for you.... biggrin.gif But really, beast, I wanna pull that kinda PPD in.

LOL Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by un-midas touch View Post

First bad*** pink thing I've seen in my life. You won't tell anyone I said that right?

Did someone say something?


Update:

Took a break from WoW and ordered the replacement pumps. They are out of the Pastel Pink Mayhems though, but I think I have enough left over to fill it back up. Still not working on this thought for at least a week, likely more.
post #390 of 431
Hey Reglar,

Awesome build.

Was wondering why until you mentionned multiboxing smile.gif same here smile.gif

I noticed you are running in SLI have you tried without ?

I ask that cause I use to run 2 GTX460 GLH in SLI on 2 screens and in the end found that I got better fps in WoW with the cards each feeding a seperate screen on their own.

Main screen is running 1 toon 2nd screen running 4

currently I only have my i7 2600k water cooled but am hoping to get a TH10 soon and do a 3 loop system.

will be orange and black for me though smile.gif

anyway awesome looking build man and great pictures, real pro work thumb.gif

vincent
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Build Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Build Logs › [Build Log] Pandamonium (TH10 w/Ped, RIVE w/3930K, Tri-SLI EVGA 670 4GB SC, Water Cooled)