Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › Qnix QX2700 27" Korean monitor review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Qnix QX2700 27" Korean monitor review - Page 7

post #61 of 195
Can anyone confirm if this monitor is glossy or matte?
post #62 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koehler View Post

Can anyone confirm if this monitor is glossy or matte?

Glossy
post #63 of 195
Does anyone know if these are compatible with the 120hz PCB's?

Also, does anyone know if these panels come pixel perfect, without needing to purchase the option?

Lastly, is the input lag on these comparable to the single input catleaps/shimian/etc, is there a built in scaler or OSD?

Thanks!
post #64 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by theLiminator View Post

Does anyone know if these are compatible with the 120hz PCB's?
Also, does anyone know if these panels come pixel perfect, without needing to purchase the option?
Lastly, is the input lag on these comparable to the single input catleaps/shimian/etc, is there a built in scaler or OSD?
Thanks!

1. No OSD
2. I don't notice any input lag.
3. My 7950 full screens the bios screen so the video card itself scales, same with my old 8800GTS, not sure if the monitor itself has a scaler, probably not.
4. I opted for the pixel perfect option for 50 more and I got pixel perfect. Others have opted not to get it and got pixel perfect.
5. 120hz PCBs are probably impossible to get now, but they should be compatible since they're all using the same LG panel.


Aside from my snow issue, which BCC is sending a replacement board to see if that fixes it, the screen is awesome. There is some minimal light bleed on the edges, but only noticable on black backgrounds. The speakers are crap and make an annoying popping sound when the monitor turns on/off, so I disconnected them from the PCB.
post #65 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahpungnome View Post

Glossy

So the IQ should be very similar to the other Korean 23"monitors.
post #66 of 195
There are some answers to imput lag but id really love for a more advanced answer on this monitor.
Can you test it with another monitor or do some advanced tests? For example go into a fps and give the mouse a wham and carefully see if the mouselook moves later then when you touch the mouse.
post #67 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by borgqueenx View Post

There are some answers to imput lag but id really love for a more advanced answer on this monitor.
Can you test it with another monitor or do some advanced tests? For example go into a fps and give the mouse a wham and carefully see if the mouselook moves later then when you touch the mouse.

I play Borderlands 1 with my friend and started FarCry yesterday, I don't notice any lag. Of course there's always going to be lag with any monitor, but if this one has lag, it's very minimal to me. Of course everyone's sensitivity to lag, refresh rate, etc is different. Sorry I can't give you a more scientific answer like input lag + monitor refresh = total lag.
post #68 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koehler View Post

So the IQ should be very similar to the other Korean 23"monitors.

I'm going to say they're pretty much all a wash (27, not 23 smile.gif ). If anything bad about these monitors is probably backlight bleed, but it's only noticable on dark backgrounds and if you're close up to the monitor. The further you go away from it,t he bleed gets better.
post #69 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahpungnome View Post

I'm going to say they're pretty much all a wash (27, not 23 smile.gif ). If anything bad about these monitors is probably backlight bleed, but it's only noticable on dark backgrounds and if you're close up to the monitor. The further you go away from it,t he bleed gets better.

Well my friend's CrossOver 27Q LED has minimal backlight bleeding.
post #70 of 195
Really tempted to order this off of Ebay, but somewhat concerned about the power issue. How many are still using the OEM power supply with a US style plug/cord without problems? Thinking about ordering a step up power converter to ensure 220 is fed to this bad boy. Has anyone confirmed that it designed to run on 110? Seems like that might cause problems down the road if it's always running on less voltage than spec. Not an electrician, so pls dont kill me if I sound clueless about power and voltage.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › Qnix QX2700 27" Korean monitor review