Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › After failed Pre-build, FINALLY I BUILD MY OWN~!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

After failed Pre-build, FINALLY I BUILD MY OWN~! - Page 11  

post #101 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuuut View Post

And you end up with a crappy build thumb.gif

When are you going to learn that the build never existed he is probably typing this all on a PII laptop sitting at a starbucks using the wifi because he is a drunk homeless guy who likes to troll? (idk I just came up with that in my head and it sounded funny)
Gaming Machine
(19 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 3770k Asus z77 P8Z77-LK V Sapphire 290x Sapphire 290x 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Gskill 4x4gb @ 1600mhz Samsung Evo 120gb Samsung Evo 120gb 2TB Seagate Game storage drive  
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
XSPC Raystorm CPU BLOCK EK Nickle/Acetal 290x Block  2x XSPC 240MM Radiator Windows 8.1  
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Qnix Evolution II  Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid  Cooler Master V1000 Fractal Arc Midi R2 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G400 steel series qck Logitech G430 
  hide details  
Gaming Machine
(19 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 3770k Asus z77 P8Z77-LK V Sapphire 290x Sapphire 290x 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Gskill 4x4gb @ 1600mhz Samsung Evo 120gb Samsung Evo 120gb 2TB Seagate Game storage drive  
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
XSPC Raystorm CPU BLOCK EK Nickle/Acetal 290x Block  2x XSPC 240MM Radiator Windows 8.1  
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Qnix Evolution II  Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid  Cooler Master V1000 Fractal Arc Midi R2 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G400 steel series qck Logitech G430 
  hide details  
post #102 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overclock2day View Post

LOL you damn right it is. If anyone ever said to me that I can only limit 1 topic per thread I say *&&*k that. I provide threads with main information plus side annotations. In terms of taking other people's advice, well that's very hard for me to do. I am very self centered, but i don't mind the comments and suggestions. It just that I won't take the comments and literally buy all the parts suggested just because some website folks think so. Have a brain of your own for god sakes.
So yeah, this is the way I post things. Hellos and thanks for reading biggrin.gif
you say have a brain of your own, but you ask us for help? so you want others to use their brains, but you use others brains? have fun being a hypocrite
post #103 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimaggio1103 View Post

but instead you got a rig that cant max farmville.
LMAO
BEST LINE EVER!




step 1: spend $1400 on pc parts
step 2: post on computer fourm
step 3: argue with all posts saying your hardware is...well crap in comparison to price
step 4: fail to max farmville due to low powered hardware
step 5: ?????


why OP, why?
First WC, epic
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3930K RAMPAGE IV EXTREME NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 
RAMRAMRAMRAM
Corsair  Corsair  Corsair  Corsair  
RAMHard Drive
Corsair  Crucial M4 
  hide details  
First WC, epic
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3930K RAMPAGE IV EXTREME NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 
RAMRAMRAMRAM
Corsair  Corsair  Corsair  Corsair  
RAMHard Drive
Corsair  Crucial M4 
  hide details  
post #104 of 128
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwareDecoder View Post

When are you going to learn that the build never existed he is probably typing this all on a PII laptop sitting at a starbucks using the wifi because he is a drunk homeless guy who likes to troll? (idk I just came up with that in my head and it sounded funny)

LOL if you really believe that then, maybe reading too much threads.

But yeah, my own build is what it is. I will post it as my first build, maybe take a picture if I am not too lazy to do that. There's nothing wrong with this build, it might be a little too overpowered, but if the i5 cost $30 less than there's no point of switching in my point of view.

The only main argument were the video cards, in which I can prove my point with benchmarks that they are pretty decent. And that it will be a beast on my monitor.
Some other suggestions included lowering the standards on the case and power supply. Sketchy no?

Hmm, in terms of the motherboard, I just wanted a Asus maximus that I can afford.
post #105 of 128
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepoopscooper View Post

you say have a brain of your own, but you ask us for help? so you want others to use their brains, but you use others brains? have fun being a hypocrite

LOL NOTHING HAVE CHANGED SINCE ALL OF THESE POSTS. SO TECHNICALLY NOT USING ANYONE'S BRAINS.

--Might be considered picking people's brains, is that wrong?

I only asked for suggestions. Lets not get carried away here. I am not the one angry because some random person online didn't take my suggestion(s).

rolleyes.gif
post #106 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiefofspades View Post


ROFL. Ah that made my day.

OCN needs a moderator that goes to your house and beats you with a tennis racket if you get caught trolling.
Upgrayedd
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700 @ 3.95GHz 1.387v Asus Prime B350 Plus  RX480 XFX RS 1350/2200 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2933Mhz cas 14 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Samsung 950 Pro M.2 Windows 10 pro x64 Viotek curved FHD 144Hz EVGA 750w 80 Bronze 
  hide details  
Upgrayedd
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700 @ 3.95GHz 1.387v Asus Prime B350 Plus  RX480 XFX RS 1350/2200 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2933Mhz cas 14 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Samsung 950 Pro M.2 Windows 10 pro x64 Viotek curved FHD 144Hz EVGA 750w 80 Bronze 
  hide details  
post #107 of 128
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimaggio1103 View Post

ROFL. Ah that made my day.
OCN needs a moderator that goes to your house and beats you with a tennis racket if you get caught trolling.

Yet you still continue to add to this thread. You are just as guilty as you think I am. LOL
post #108 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overclock2day View Post

LOL NOTHING HAVE CHANGED SINCE ALL OF THESE POSTS. SO TECHNICALLY NOT USING ANYONE'S BRAINS.
--Might be considered picking people's brains, is that wrong?
I only asked for suggestions. Lets not get carried away here. I am not the one angry because some random person online didn't take my suggestion(s).
rolleyes.gif
What was the point of asking for "Suggestions" when apparently you're going to brush them off and then tell the person that they aren't using their brain.
Current Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k z87e-itx Radeon 7770 2x4gb Samsung Wonder Ram 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
ocz vertex 128gb Some Random LG Custom Loop Windows 8 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer 23" cooler master stormtrigger Corsair CX430 prodigy 
Mouse
steelseries sensei raw 
  hide details  
Current Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k z87e-itx Radeon 7770 2x4gb Samsung Wonder Ram 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
ocz vertex 128gb Some Random LG Custom Loop Windows 8 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer 23" cooler master stormtrigger Corsair CX430 prodigy 
Mouse
steelseries sensei raw 
  hide details  
post #109 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overclock2day View Post

LOL NOTHING HAVE CHANGED SINCE ALL OF THESE POSTS. SO TECHNICALLY NOT USING ANYONE'S BRAINS.
--Might be considered picking people's brains, is that wrong?
I only asked for suggestions. Lets not get carried away here. I am not the one angry because some random person online didn't take my suggestion(s).
rolleyes.gif
so i am getting carried away and am angry, but you are using all caps...
post #110 of 128
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinecalvin View Post

What was the point of asking for "Suggestions" when apparently you're going to brush them off and then tell the person that they aren't using their brain.

I just wanted to see people's reactions to my build, and see what suggestions I could of made. I never say people's aren't using their brains. I just wanted to tell you guys that I have an opinion as well. Just because I disagree with most of you doesn't mean I have a bad build. Hell, if Steve Jobs listened to everyone during his first build, he wouldn't of started such a successful "cult."


Though I might be very self centered, it doesn't mean I didn't appreciate all the thoughts went into this thread. Don't assume that. tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel - General
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › After failed Pre-build, FINALLY I BUILD MY OWN~!