This is just a plan, I don't even know if I really want to go for full custom yet because it is a lot of investment just for cooling. I'm sure I have many questions and some may wonder why this way. I'm still new to custom watercool area.
Screenshot of my list is here:
Things I might know or not: (notes)
1. 360 Rad won't be enough for 1 CPU, 2 GPUs and Mosfet?
2. I need the Mosfet VRM cooling because on X79 they hit over 80'C if I overclock my CPU.
3. Fitting size 1/2 is best for flowrate?
4. Will the D5 pump sufficient for this setup?
5. That is way too expensive?
Current setup in summer:
CPU hits 75'C max
GPUs both hits 86'C max
VRM hits 80'C if not cool by a fan, right now it has a an over it to chill it down to 65'C effectively.
For sure Winter time I don't even need to mind about it because my house would be more freezing ambient.
Edited by djriful - 8/16/12 at 2:29pm